Can't we just hate this annoying, good-for-nothing skank?

Can't we just hate this annoying, good-for-nothing skank?

Nothing but love for Tay-tay. Sorry fam

"good for nothing" says the anonymous loser on a shithole of a message board about a world famous award winning singer.

k

>good-for-nothing
You forgot she entertains a shitload of people with her singing. I find her music shitty, but I bet it's better than anything you did in your entire life.

How many threads are you planning on starting about her? That's 3 in the last few minutes.

lol, this loser sure is butthurt she didnt write back to his 50 greasy letters of love.

>That's 3

Not the last

Are you in love user?

No can do, she's an alt-right icon and proof there's still hope for traditional conservatism

So you adore everyone who is a world famous or award winning? Popularity polls and awards handed out by other self-absorbed celebrities doesn't mean she's talented, just popular.

Pretty sure that her international success (as proven by all the money she's making) is more than being liked by other celebrities, bud.

Must to be comforting to sit in your moms basement and imagine you are better then a multi millionaire.

No matter how much of a loser you are in your own life, at least the beautiful and successful people are also fat ugly losers, right?

The whole world is bullshit for not putting some fucking nobody like you in charge. If people only valued [your best perceived quality] instead of popularity, talent, and hard work the world would recognize the greatness of a fat sack of shit who cant even wipe properly.

Sound about right user?

Brittany Spears proves your theory wrong.

Wow, you are really a cuck.

brilliant rebuttal!

Hey you've got the talent to be a world star! I'm sending my private jet to pick you up! P.S. Don't shower, we like your authentic charm.

Oh boooi, that "Brittany" is one of the few celebrities that I like. Not her music though. But, she showed how far the industry will go for money and how a celebrity can't do much to fight back.
Also, both girls entertained far more people than you will ever.

Ugh sweetie, I know she is tall, blonde, skinny, white - 10/10 combination. No need to be a jealous feminist degenerate, does the lack of mental illness, nigger, fat and fucked up genes disturbed you? This is the peak perfection for a woman, something your sad soulless carcass will never comprehend.

Do you miss your daddy? I know it's trendy to be a single parent offspring failure but c'mon sweetie, tell me, when is the last time you heard someone say to you "I love you".

Tsk tsk faggot.

The U in the watermark makes that picture look like Tay Tays titty is half out.

The bitch is a stick with no tits
no tits

how can she live with herself
she is incomplete
an incomplete woman

she doesnt deserve to live

looks at this homosexual.

>popular
That's more than you'll ever be.

Skeletor

wanting taytays? how is that homosex Gorilla?

look at this picture
you have more boobs than her

are you gay? you dont like boobies?
real women have boobies

Muh white perfection.

She has no body whatsoever.

hot fakes

i imagine tay prefers to be fucked in her asshole

It's gross.

SO IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

and then theres this loser

bunp for moer pron

thats so hot

Calling out a celebrity Sup Forumstard op you wish you could have a gf half as hot and desirable as Taylor.

Faggots here only hate on her because they know she lurks and they want to be noticed

Unfortunately not. Their plan is to brainwash our dick into loving Taylor whenever we see her. It's too late for me. The spamming of pic related now means that Tay controls my dick. Its too late for me. Hopefully, it isn't for you...

been stroking to all of these hot pics

fuck....

damn that cum looks so good on her tongue

mmmm yessss so good all over her lips

Kek she makes me hard

oh god im gonna cum

Post your cock then user

fuck yes... im cumming to this pic
would love to contribute my load to that facial

I will if someone post hi res pic of tays face

fpbp

DELET THIS!

this is hot! don't delet this

murder left, impregnate right

Nice.

>good for nothing
entertains millions with her singing. has also given more to charity than you will make in your lifetime