Women of the future

Women of the future.

Only a matter of time before everyone looks like some variation of this.

No matter how much you personally may try to keep your "racial purity"; eventually, either one of your descendants will mix, or the last of your line will die childless.

Not being able to tell someone's "dominant" race visually is the future, as inevitable as a 2nd Trump term; might as well accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im not complaining!
But you will never convince me to breed with a non-white!

Actually I will probably never have sex but you know what I mean :)

>implying this matters when you wont even see it happen.

So you're saying that our suns inevitable super nova wont matter because as long as you live a full life who gives a shit?

Yep. Why the fuck would I care about stuff I will never experience. My life is all that matters, fuck the rest. Enjoy giving up your own life for the shitters down the road who won't even know your name.

Kek; humanity won't last anywhere near long enough for the sun's death to be an issue.

Its weird. Cause I have those features. But I'm a male and a cesspool of everything but sand nigger, niggers, and jalapeno niggers

>Got any nigger in you?
>No
>Want some?
>....No

who is that cutie patootie?

It's coming sooner than you think niggas ;)
when this phat ass rips a fart
-brapt-

why do you even care?
You obviously don't have a girl at the moment to keep up your dream of "perfect race" kids.
and in the future when your posted vision would be true - lats say 40 years more? 20 would be fine, too - girls of such an age as posted won't give a fuck about an old rat like you.

do me a favor, off yourself, just stop whining.

>You obviously don't have a girl at the moment to keep up your dream of "perfect race" kids.

Fucking kek; obviously your reading comprehension is shit.

The girl on the left is hot as fuck, the girl on the right is a bit 'native' looking but as long as her pubes are kept in check and her feet aren't rekt from the moccasins she's like an 8/10 too.

oh, sorry, you're butt hurt?
I guess I was right then anyway.

Uggo

>your dream of "perfect race" kids
>your dream
This is why applicability beats the shit out of allegory.
You imagine me as something, your flawed brain misinterprets what you see to make me that thing.
Keep on douching, bro.

i found it interesting as well as many other things about space and time, but it doesnt bother me. i wont exist anymore in about 70-80 years, so why would I care about what happens 5 billion years later?

Have to agree. Looking like low level trash is inevitable for the 99%ers.

"Genetic Purity", as achieved by the inbreeding British Royal Family.

Yeah, I'm cool with this.

Well at least no more fucking niggers

>Habsburgs
>British
Wat

The British Royal family are German, go figure.

Doesn't matter.
The most heavily interbred gene pool on earth is the polynesian islands, due to centuries of naval trade. Blending the races doesn't make "mongrolians", it makes Hawaiian chics, and there's nothing wrong with that.

That is not how genetics works, this is a one in 10 million or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4 Inbreeding causes defects and these defects are being bred in to the worlds populations

SJW's: OP is correcty, everyone will be mixed soon.

Racists: Just wait a few thousand years. Everyone'll turn white again.

>it makes Hawaiian chics, and there's nothing wrong with that
Not a single thing. Hnnng

when will I be mixed? canĀ“t wait

Its crazy, 20 17 no one knows this shit Smell the coffee youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Genetics will be lost for ever, shit does not works that way.

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

>only a matter of time
>100000's of years

shut up retard