After 22 years I now believe he was innocent after all

After 22 years I now believe he was innocent after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Nigg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good goy

You're the goy not I.

Well unless one of you is Jewish, you're actually both goyim.

I am not a Jew nor have I fallen for their brainwashing tactics.

>After 22 years I now believe he was innocent after all.
Why?

A goy is a non-Jew. That simple.

tv

Jason

What??

tv series by discovery id

Because the glove didn’t fit? Because you believe the lapd planted evidence? Why motherfucker

What changed your mind?

Did you find out about your nigger ancestry?

Yeah totally innocent try lead the police in a car chase.

Yes, innocent people write books about how they'd have done it if they actually did.

OP here. it's because i learned about everything i as a white person have done to him as a black man (slavery, jim crow, etc.) and realized it was really my fault for pushing him into lashing out as his oppressors.

he's right, though. ron goldman was killed in a drug deal:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Nigg

Good bait.
(You)

That's bullshit though, that is the equivalent of a chinese man getting out of being punished for killing his mongol wife, because historically the mongols fucked over the chinese.

but the mongols aren't currently enjoying any privileges from that so no

Only about 1% of the American white people owned slaves back when it was legal, once it was abolished they had to use all of the resources they earned on giving their former slaves plots of land and farm houses, plus some things to live on.
Most of the wealth and prosperity that Americans enjoy today, has been made within the last 100 years. In short, you're still full of bullshit.

>implying every white dipshit in the south didn't have 100 years of jim crow to put them ahead of black people after the hundreds of years of slavery
>implying that some whites do better than others means none of them have a racial advantage

Pretty sure it was his son who had numerous arrests for aggravated assault as well as serious emotional probs, worked the restaurant that OJ's ex went to that night, according to a fellow employee/witness, left early after nicole and the guy "friend" showed up and of course, would have nearly identical dna as his father. Why this was never pursued is still a mystery.

But you're implying that the minority of people who benefited from slavery and jim crow laws actually constitutes a majority of white people, which is patently wrong.

could i get a quick rundown?

can we get his without the gay incest text?

uhhuh

Who is this girl???? I need to know

Because the south is historically the power house of our nation. The truth is, people act worse when there is less resources to go around

No it was Cuba Gooding Jr.

>Because the south is historically the power house of our nation
>implying that addresses my post in any way
it's my daughter you dummy

>White people have privilege because of their skin color. They got it from slavery and jim crow laws.
But user, not all white people in america benefited from those things.
>Yeah but still, that's how it is though, because reasons.

He was actually really funny in the Naked Gun movies.

is that OJ simpson? fuck him hes an absolute scumbag monster. he was convicted of driving a boat at speed through a Manatee Protection Zone so he can rot in jail as far as Im concerned

Being born well off has nothing to do with race. You could become a doctor, and your children would be born well off. Racial advantage is a myth lazy gags perpetuate to excuse their own shortcomings. Hurrrr not my fault I dropped,out of school and am a nobody.

>But user, not all white people in america benefited from those things.
the law disadvantages a demographic. you are not part of that demographic. you therefore have an advantage over that demographic. this shouldn't need to be explained to an adult. imagine if affirmative action didn't stipulate choosing a black over a white only when they were equally qualified. you would lose your shit that blacks have an advantage

You've never made a mistake user?

#letthejuiceloose

>Being born well off has nothing to do with race. You could become a doctor, and your children would be born well off.
and if generations of blacks can't get decent jobs cuz niggers, it stands to reason their descendants would inherit less wealth. but i see reason isn't really big with you, huh?

>implying it wasn't manatee murder

I'm part black user. I don't live in America though, so yeah I'm not affected by the things you talk about. Which laws disadvantages them now though? Because as far as I have read, it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, gender and religion in the U.S.

how can that possibly be a mistake????
ok maybe you might kill a couple of people on accident but manatees are very vulnerable to boats and propellers. theres no mistake, no way around that. and theyre super nice theyre like big fat water doggos

laws that disadvantaged blacks for hundreds of years affected their ability to educate their children and pass on wealth

Lol.

Then shut the fuck up nigger.

But that is history now though user, now they have the rights and opportunities needed to rectify that. Don't get me wrong, it's going to take time, but they now have those things. Whining about the past, instead of working on improving the present is just stupid.

If you can't get a decent job... that's on you and your stupid decisions. Don't act like education isn't ready available or that loans are impossible because you're black. Many white people have to deal with the same shit. Background has nothing to do with it.

Suck my stereotypically inaccurate dick user, I'm trying to convince a guy not to hate white people on the basis of their skin color.

Suck my Puerto Rican dick you white liberal homo.

But i'm a part black middle left person user.
Also I love your home, I went there on holiday last year.

Luis?

I've always believed that Nicole brown set the whole thing up. It was a murder suicide to frame OJ.

Thread got really gay all the sudden

Nope. I'm Tom.
It's Sup Forums, what did you expect?

This should help

Does anyone have uncensored crime scene photos? All the ones I can find are censored especially Nicole's throat wound

>background has nothing to do with skipping entry level jobs, getting a good education without being a genius on scholarship, or inheriting money
ok billy bootstraps

>Whining about the past
>honestly stating what led the the current condition

Well who disputes that the past happened?
What I am criticizing is the people who go "things were shit in the past, so hand me stuff for free now, in spite of me having a bunch of things instated by the state to help me get out of what the past has done, I don't want to work for it".

>Well who disputes that the past happened?
the holocaust didn't happen. the civil war had nothing to do with slavery. slavery in the south or in the bible wasn't that bad. the country was founded on judeo-christian principles.

>so hand me stuff for free now,
do you mean actually for free or an investment in the economy paid for with tax revenue? because people seem to confuse these things. like people say having healthcare as a right is "getting free stuff"

But what mainstream groups say that?
Most people agree that those opinions are bullshit.
The black jew Israelites claim that white people are subhuman and think they should be enslaved, thats a black group saying stupid shit, which I don't see as representing all black people.
I'm from a country with a social failsafe, government support and other things that help people out of poverty. I think that is great and I don't mind my taxes going towards that.
What I was criticizing was the people who go "White people are racist, they should give me their stuff and money".

>But what mainstream groups say that?
other than the holocaust thing this is pretty standard conservative white-washing of history. i don't know of any mainstream organizations position on that but then mainstream conservatives were against trump and he still won. the masses don't believe the same things as the official coalition group organization foundation
>White people are racist, they should give me their stuff and money
even if someone believes in reparations they could never tell you how it should be implemented. like if a light-skinded nigger has more slave owners than slaves in his genetics does he pay out a slightly reduced reparations to the dark skinded ones? and what about slaves of other races, white indentured servants, and black slavemasters? reparations is utter nonsense unless the person who committed the wrongdoing is still alive (which could be the case for certain things other than slavery)