Tfw you will live to see the creation of a global government that ensures peace...

>tfw you will live to see the creation of a global government that ensures peace, prosperity and freedom for everyone in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/15/american-unrest-proves-china-got-the-internet-right-beijing-great-firewall-censorship-trump/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-prepares-to-pass-the-world-leadership-baton-to-china/2017/03/16/c64ccee2-0a84-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.12145707b3bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and it will be run by china

If its like the UN it will be a joke and never get anything done.

roc or prc?

When will Taiwan gain independence?

Which China are we talking about here?

both

I think they'll reconcile eventually

There's only one china

Not happening in our lifetime and may never happen before we blow ourselves up

>tfw no paradox game taking place from 1946-1991 where you can play as USA and revoke the privilegia and form into a truly united nations

World government is still over a hundred years away. It will only happen when peoples and cultures are so constant across borders, and when almost all governmental issues are truly global in scope.

However, Taiwan will be swallowed up by PRC over the next 25 years.

>tfw you will live to see a leftist globalist conspiracy take over the world and eliminate white culture

not true actually, the Irish have never done anything but get oppressed by the british, now is the time to get some back for you guys desu

FOR A SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY

How would a voting system even work in a global government anyway? Is it just purely by the numbers or will it have some sort of crazy huge version the electoral college?

>ensures peace, prosperity and freedom
Ensuring the elimination of freedom and a welfare state of unimaginable size.

> welfare state of unimaginable size.
>unimaginable size
Like yourself?

Even bigger!

Imagine gibsmedat on a global scale. Billions upon billions of black and brown welfare rats expecting whitey to foot the bill for them.

probably people in each country electing representatives to a global parliament, with the number of representatives per country being related in some way to population

My main issue with Chinese dominance is the threat it poses to international free speech, personal liberties, and freedom in general.

Hopefully that reconciliation would generate a government more open to these things.

ORWELL WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>hopes to see the creation of a global government that ensures peace, prosperity and freedom for everyone in the world
>will actually create South African conditions in his homeland and get his own people exploited and then genocided

Haйc

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/15/american-unrest-proves-china-got-the-internet-right-beijing-great-firewall-censorship-trump/

t. moron who has never read orwell

that will never happen, ever.
and the fact that very few of us speak the same language doesn't help, fuck even other dialects of our own language would make us reluctant towards unity.

a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

The current situation is more like Brave New World or Idiocracy than 1984 to be honest

Bumpy rides, and chaotic times are a side effect of it all. I would rather have them than get arrested for shitting on my government.

We are heading towards totalitarianism - the powers that be clearly demonstrate this by chipping away at our personal liberties.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-prepares-to-pass-the-world-leadership-baton-to-china/2017/03/16/c64ccee2-0a84-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.12145707b3bd

okay but it has nothing to do with global government. if anything it's a result of national governments having too much power.

That's just geopolitics from an idiot my good dude.
Honestly I can't make sense of his politics on an international scale. He ups the military budget, and sucks at diplomatic actions that aren't related to the economy.

Surprised how much you are in support of the CCP though. I was under the impression that most Taiwanese had developed a Taiwanese identity now, as evidence by the party switch.

>nation states have too much power!
>abolish nation states and put an even smaller elite on the throne!

If you think alienation is bad right now imagine how bad it'll be when your rulers sit in a bunker on the other side of the world.

I'm just visiting

desu it really depends, DPP is not doing well economically at all, the populism here was done 2-3 years ago and support for it is iffy, most graduates here makes 1-2k SGD (approx 1.5k USD) per month as fresh salary, prompting them to work abroad instead.

In fact the DPP may have brought forward taiwan's need to reconcile with china

>“national governments having too much power.”
>not multinational corp.s from i.s.d.s.' system