Official petition to take the first steps to combat white genocide in the US

Official petition to take the first steps to combat white genocide in the US

change.org/p/the-us-government-to-create-a-reservation-for-whites-to-protect-against-white-genocide?recruiter=574385210&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_conflicts_in_Kenya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that pic
How much of a retarded fucking faggot do you have to be to believe asian and african countries are homogeneous in ethnicity. Like holy shit literally any african country will have tensions between the larger ethnic groups and hundreds of smaller tribes scattered around the country

>I NEED A SAFE SPACE FOR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES LIKE ME

tfw literally every asian I have ever met was racist

So the problems on white countries are caused for non-white people? ... Really?

Yes. That does not make my statement untrue. Asian and african countries are for the most part incredibly ethnically diverse, regardless if OP the fucking glorious retard thinks most "asians" look alike

>in africa all black people live in peace with other black people
>rwanda

>Tutsi and hutu are both the same ethnicity since their skin is dark-OP the flaming faggot

actually, now that I think about it, it's even funnier because whoever made that picture is worried about a white genocide whilst actually glossing over real genocides such as rwanda. aaw, that does make me chuckle

The image is more about the fact that no one is telling Japan or Nigeria to take more foreigners

>the strawest of men

Practically non-sequitur

Who the fuck wants to move to Nigeria? And the japs need all the breddigstock they can get.

No it's not, it's explicitly implying asian and african countries are ethnically homogeneous

>muh reddit argument fallacies i sorta kinda dont understand
kys

you already have a reservation
it's called a suburban neighborhood

FBI HONEYPOT

YOU'LL GET PUT ON WATCH LIST IMMEDIATELY

DO NOT SIGN
DO NOT SIGN

>white areas are the problem

it's funny because no supporter of diversity in the entire history of humanity has ever said that

Its not m8, its something a friend made yesterday

checked

Found the Trump supporter

Yes, because the reservation system worked out SO WELL for the native americans. This is a wonderful idea.

the real problem is people actually giving so much of a shit about their identity. get over yourselves lololol

OK. List them. Start with China
Inb4 Mongol, Kahn, etc.
People of different color please

the day japan closes its borders to white people i will listen to your argument

This.

No. Literally google "any african or chinese country country"+ethnic tensions

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_conflicts_in_Kenya

Newfag underage b&