M-m-m-muh refball

>m-m-m-muh refball
>d-d-d-dirty players
>t-t-tranny

BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA SEAHAWKS WINNING SBLI AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Suck it, Sup Forums! Tonight belongs to the 12s.

3 or 4 bad calls in favor of Hawks.

Bills D. lets 50 yard passes happen.

2nd half takes only 25 minutes......

>Raiders and Cowboys in SB XXXXLLLLL.....

>beating Rex Ryan
>an accomplishment

He's literally the worst football coach of all-time, including college

>having this pathetic of a life
>posting your shit posts in every thread
>making threads to say the same shit

god you are pathetic m8

Get ready for double butthurt when Trump wins Redditor cucks, MAGA

>Raiders

I like your thinking but it won't happen. They aren't experienced enough to take down a veteran playoff team in the post-season.

Post-season =/= regular season

Patriots are basically a lock in the AFC.
NFC...kinda weird. No clear fave right now.

I () don't even hate the Hawks. Rex Ryan is just genuinely awful, I was rooting hard for the Hawks to shut that 400lb moron

1(one) ring in the last 50 years

You aren't shit

Richard Sherman playing like a nog literally won the gaem.

2 Rings. Soon.

>bummed because I remember the cheatriots won a 4th owl
>see this thread
>remember it could've been worse

so much anger

night Sup Forums

>xhehawk fans are back

Fuck.

Never left, sweetheart.

I'll be going to seattle in january on some exchange program from my university for a semester. what are some cool things to do/see/eat in there? how's the weather, and more importantly, the girls?

How long have you been a fan?

Be honest.

They're only back for one week.

> what are some cool things to do/see/eat in there?

pikes place market, uwajimaya, space needle, seattle underground, bunch of restaurants on the docks. There's a lot more like museums and shit.

Also if you're allowed to go beyond Seattle you should go so Mt. Rainier, Snoqaulmie falls, Mt St Helens, Ape Caves, and a bunch of other shit.

>the girls

I guarantee you won't get any girls paco

Where at? University of Washington? I'm a student here.

For stuff you'll want to do, there's a lot of outdoorsy stuff nearby like hiking and fishing. But in the city you got awesome stuff like Pike Place Market and several museums around the area. I would say Space Needle but I've never been.

Foodwise you have a little bit of everything, lots of Thai places actually, but we've got about everything here. Seafood and Asian food here is the best though.

Girls here are kind of meh unless you're on a college campus. If you want """girls""" go to Capitol Hill and enjoy the degeneracy.

Oh shit forgot about Uwajimaya and Seattle Underground. Those are nice.

The girls are actually men and it does nothing but rain.

Enjoy.

I am certain this is a bait thread.

t. Butthurt Commiefornian

Thanks bros, and yeah I'll be attending Washington. It's funny, I didn't think I'd be picked for this exchange program, but I'm fucking excited now. The only reference I had of Seattle were the seahawks/mariners and more importantly, Peter Bagge's Hate.
I'll do everything there's to do there and try to live it to the max.
And how's the prices for hawks/mariners tickets?

why's that?

Thank fucking god, so glad we beat your ass in that superbowl. And soon we shall be exposing you for the meme team you are next week.

There's no bad seat in the house at Safeco but ticket prices vary. Upper deck ones in the right corner are the best bargain, you'll get great views. I am a season ticket holder though.

Seahawks games even I can't afford. Since the team's so good, you'll need to penny up quick if you plan on going to one.

Huskies (NCAA) games should be a fun alternative though. We're really good this year. Undefeated.

And don't listen to that user, you'll only find the trannies in Capitol Hill.

You and I know there's one person that will prevent this win.

Better than yet another gay Brady thread tbqh