I quit. Fuck the world and all you Sup Forumstards for ruining my life. I can't go on. It's too painful for me...

I quit. Fuck the world and all you Sup Forumstards for ruining my life. I can't go on. It's too painful for me. I am crying IRL. I'm done. Goodbye.

Post a crying timestamp pic then

Okay, have fun

Boo-hoo-hoo. Faggot

Do a flip faggot.

Jump off a bridge faggot

livestream it faggot

This is not a joke fucktards. I am slitting writs now.

GG faggot, get some ballz to hand RL or DO a fucking FLIP FAGGOT, this world can use less one man.

You cant even spell, it's not a waste, go to the doctor get a degree then try again.

proof

itt attention seeking faggots that cant even graduate hs

Good shit? Hot bath or just bein a faggot?

Pics or you never even existed

sorry i dont speak welfare

This too shall pass. I'm a fuckin wreck but I started feeling better when I started standing up for myself, something I never did. My dad choked me when I was eight because I forgot to clean off the counter. He abused me both physically and emotionally ("Can't you do anything right") for years until my mom divorced him. But my mom was never around because she had to work overtime, my dad stayed in a low paying job since he was 20, didn't go to college, and was a drunk. I remember one time my dad had abused me in some way when I was 5 and I just remember running away. I just ran as fast as I could down the sidewalk in my neighborhood wearing nothing but underwear because my dad didn't dress me/ take care of me. He caught up to me. I didn't tell anyone. I thought I deserved it. I had/have so much pent up anger that led me to where you are. I had a very bad childhood that has made me dysfunctional in some ways. But I fixed it by getting medicated, and not taking shit anymore. The anger I held inside made me want to kill myself, but letting a little out at a time when some one tries to do you dirty, oh man what a rush. I got drunk off the feeling of not giving a fuck. I've been where you're at, but imagine how good it feels to not give a shit about anyone's feelings, if they want to fight you, kill you etc. it gave me confidence, and there was a learning curve to not be an asshole, but I kinda started with that. DON'T. TAKE. SHIT. I swear to god, it is an intoxicating feeling.

Goodnight sweet prince, i'll look for the tax reduction

Motherfucker I don't care about spelling in my last moments.

Start with quiting masturbation you beta faggot.

Tl;dr

You should. You think Caesar mispelled his last words? You're a cuck those who kill themselves do it with lookin for approval you sir are a loser, get over it. Get a degree, a job, a hobby. Fuck, you think shits gonna be legit after you die? Nope NOTHING

stream it fag

Come now Sup Forumsros, own it. We all played a rule in driving this faggot to suicide. Let's celebrate.

HE GONE, If only he grew up in Africa he'd have realized life is a blessing even without the new nintendo

Nigga i drank 5th long before hopefully this fag offed himself, we need winners in this world. Not whiney bitches

He's probably dead. all the more reason to celebrate

You speak like a gook or paki or something. Please continue with killing yourself.

Bless up, doing the lords work.

Cant type anymor im faintng

before you go, can i get like 20 bucks?

Kpeacoutbie

Call 911 faggot, if you have any hope

See you tomorrow, as usual.

Whats your stream ID and pass?