ITT: we trigger trumpfags

ITT: we trigger trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're too busy winning to care

It is kind of ridiculous when you put it like that.

This is true

But you care enough to comment LOL!

Trump is not a good liar, it is always so obvious when he lies.

We're just getting started!

TRUMP FAGS?
MORE LIKE ***DRUMPF*** FAGS
DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

fuck u

We need to take note of the fact that the usa is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Government officials regularly take bribes from the rising elite and engage in illegal activity, and they to not enforce laws effectively, their whole judical system is non-functional, bussinesses dont have proper security and need to work with violent groups or arm themselves because the police are heavily engaged in corruption. America was rated the most dangerous country for journalists, several journalists have been assassinated/executed. Their tax system is non-existant, active war-lords and rebel groups enforce their special "tax system". The country is a freakin war-zone. The corruption overruns the power of the government.

Trumped duped the idiots who voted for him, and they are too stupid to realize it.

Putin is missing in this pic...

the election WAS rigged though... but that wasn't enough

Trump = Dump

>Putin orders the hacking of the American Election

Literally what does this mean?

EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT POLITICS IS STUPID

I didn't read the last part... my immunity cat shield is still on

What will it take for drumpfags to wake up and see the truth? Are they just hopelessly partisan and brainwashed?

WOO 1 trigger

Putin was directly involved and made it happen. And with donny's knowledge and blessings.

>hacked the American Election

I meant this part, sorry. As far as I'm aware, all the Russians did was hack Podesta's email and leak dirt on the DNC.

ITT:

>brainwashed by trump
>doesnt realise the conundrum this implies
>clearly not brainwashed by clinton and democrats

The Donald said he could shoot somebody in times square and still get %30 of the vote and he was right.
Trumpfags are stupid.

> triggered!
LOL

CNN sent an email to Hillary's aids telling them that Hillary needs to pretend to care about middle class people. They know she hates them, but she has to fake it.
So fuck off, hillshit.

>le such haxx

I mean it's slightly oversimplified but he, most likely, had a hand in the hacking and leaking of the private server emails that riddled Clinton's campaign. If you're not being a facetious asshole it's pretty easy to infer what it's saying. dickhead.

How? We won.

so...whatever you think it means.

go to bed kid.

topkek

fuck your bitch ass nigger

thanks donald

Made ISIS. No fucks.

literally your retarded

>be the part that supposedly champions the downtrodden
>shit on a homeless dude for upboats

>%30
almost every liberal voter doesn't actually like the party base. they sure as shit didn't like clinton by choice, they had to. Otherwise someone who's fundamentally ill-equipped to take office would be in power. what a crazy world that would be.

Blue collar Trumpists think they're middle class. That's so cute.

You are working class, you losers. That's why your life sucks. You're meant to be poor.

Those of us, mostly liberals, who paid attention in school and work in high paying white collar jobs are the middle class.

Love this one

The best

>they didn't like Clinton

Then why'd they pick Satan-lite over Bernie?

I'm really pleased that wearing this jacket didn't set off the bone spur in his toe.

>I'm so triggered over Hillary losing the election, that I have to make these thread 24/7 on Sup Forums

>your retarded
>your

good try

Here are some trump supporters holding Russian flags. Poor guys aren't too bright.

Lol.

'most likely' Except I've seen literally no evidence of this. The only thing we have is the CIA going "Erm yeah we have the deets on putin he totes did this, trust us guys. Have we ever lied to you before?" *innocent puppy dog eyes*

Even then you're gonna complain that russia did the american people a favour by showing the democratic party's corruption and Hillary's corruption?

They rigged bernies election and they were trying to rig the real one, thank god donald got in it would be mayhem right now if Hillary was in.

Top kek, nigger.

weak

What's your next plan faggot? This one isn't working.

Because money in politics. She has her cronies and they (Wasserman-Shultz and the DNC) fucked Bernie by fixing the nomination. Plus liberals squeeing over "the first woman president" regardless of her qualifications.

I still haven't figured out why all trump supporters are furries.

american education system at work

ITT triggered liberal triggerlypuffs still sperging out after losing the election OVER 3 MONTHS AGO

omg my fucking sides!! xD

Totally valid point, but I voted for Trump to piss off the Democratic party and encourage them to leave behind their corporatist bullshit the only way it actually hurts them, by making them lose the entire political landscape to Republicans.

Is Trump a corporatist scum fuck? Maybe. But I'd rather bite the bullet now then let some shiesty "Democrats" slowly insert the gun in my mouth, feeding me bullshit about how they're not going to shoot.

Shitty analogy but I'm tired and retarded.

I didnt know this was a cringe thread

Aye!

Hahahahahahahahahaha so true ;^)

but OP clearly stated as much

Run by democrats

Wow, shareblue is going to go bankrupt with all the lefty shillposts kek.

>.02
>.02
>.02
>.02

This is an actual screenshot. No photoshop at all.

I love that great statistical site, DeviantArt.

Now go see the data based on income and education.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo