Can't root for this team anymore...

Can't root for this team anymore. To think these past 20 years of my life I've been rooting and spending time and energy for 2 people that hate me and want to get rid of my kind and start senseless wars.

I'm /Chargers/ now.

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2016/11/trump-busted-for-lying-to-new-england-crowd-that-patriots-qb-tom-brady-voted-for-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>start senseless wars

That's Hillary m8.

> 400000 years in MS paint

Everyone knows ths Patriots rig the game by sucking dicks for wins.

nigger you're posting this in every NFL thread, we get it, Sup Forums is anti-hillary and you can troll it for (You)'s

go to bed

And Trump is probably worse, Johnson is the only reasonable candidate that doesn't want to start wars, no matter how autistic he is

>tfw patsfag and pro-trump
based Brady and Belichick do it again!

>Not rooting for a /lifelong/ team because of one or two players whose personal politics you may not agree with

Why are you such a faggot? Lots of Catalans probably dont like Neymar or Dani Alves but that didn't force them to renounce Barcelona

Are your parents illegal aliens?

no

We are building a wall between us and you spics
The Mexican problem is what the wall will fix
Instead of our chicks you get a face full of bricks

then you have nothing to worry about

I actually thought about this again and it seems fake as fuck. Even if they did support him they wouldn't come out and publicly endorse him. Brady and bill are revered like gods in NE and this is his desperate pathetic attempt at getting voters. Election is tomorrow, and he hedged his bet on voters not finding his lie out until after they vote.

Kraft is gonna flip his shit about this because no doubt it will hurt the Patriots marketing and brand, and kraft has spoken out about violence against women.

Not really. Trump wants detente with Russia, Hillary wants to expand NATO and have a confrontation. Trump wants to let Assad stay, Hillary wants him forced out. All the warmongering neocons who started Iraq support Hillary, and they all oppose Trump.

By any objective measure, Hillary is worse on this issue.

latest.com/2016/11/trump-busted-for-lying-to-new-england-crowd-that-patriots-qb-tom-brady-voted-for-him/

trump is an egotistical loose cannon but hillary is a cold sociopathic bitch that will do anything for money.

there is no winning here.

The letter is real, that shitty tabloid link is basing it off something Brady's wife said 3 days ago lol

>The letter is real

Nigga please. That just screams Trump, bellichick doesn't use words like those.

A reporter called belichick and he didn't deny it. Why would he not deny it if Trump made it up? Please nigger.

Apparently Belichick and Kraft are both Democrats. Seems like a weird shift, but hey, anything's possible.

he just explained why your dumbass narrative is wrong, and you keep going back to the well

none of those were arguments. Hillary wants a no fly zone over syria which means shooting down russian planes. Trump wants to negotiate with every nation on the planet including our allies and enemies.

There's literally audio of Brady saying he didn't vote in the link, you can't be this retarded.

I said the letter is real, there is also audio of a reporter calling Belichick and him saying he will get back to him later. If this were all made up he would deny it.

The Brady thing can be a simple misunderstanding, him saying he voted for trump to him when he meant he will vote for Trump.

Or Brady could have just straight up told the radio host he didn't vote yet to keep this last minute surprise real.

Brady's been found with a MAGA hat in his locker, he alluded to voting for him in the past, and they are good friends. All signs are pointing to him voting for Trump

Lol beta cuck

Kys spic

Missing the point. Brady is making trump look like a liar

#MAGA

I was a Democrat too until I entered the working world and realized that "equality" and "diversity" are code words for "fewer white guys." Belichick is probably tired of the league telling him to diversify his staff.

>"equality" and "diversity" are code words for "fewer white guys

top kek

he didn't vote because the election is today you fucking moron

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>wants to negotiate
Telling someone how's it's going to be is hardly a negotiation

last 2 republicans started a war
last 2 democrats didnt start a war

This is a copy pasta from cucked plebbit, you idiots.