Some faggots are planning a raid on march 21st against pic related's instagram, @bhadbhabie...

Some faggots are planning a raid on march 21st against pic related's instagram, @bhadbhabie. Seeing as shes kinda unstable, this has potential for many lulz to be had. anyone wanna help out?

You're just jealous that she's making bank from literally just being her self

sure fuck it

What is it with you cunts being such cunts. You autistic fucks all said and did stupid shit when you were 13. It just couldn't be as heavily shared and spread because of the lack of social media. The dickhead behind all this shit is you the America fucking pig consumer desperately watching shows like this fucking circus. Making middle-aged white women with troubles kids desire to be on them for glory. These disgusting women should focus more energy on their families and kids and less on TV living in an alternate reality.

Nypa

This. Why wouldn't you target someone a little more worthy? These new posters have no perspective or priority

Leave her alone!

>"some faggots are planning to raid us"
>proceeds to immediately drop this point
>"hey guys, lets troll the 15 minutes of fame whore to keep her relevant a bit longer"

I dont understand OP

Niggers You Piss At?

Who the fuck is she and why should I care?

lolwut?

Who is this?

That fine ass chick who went on Dr. Phil and said howbowdah

niggers tongue my anus

Tongue punch my fartbox

she probably wont even notice, shes 200% brain dead

oh god i hope there isn't any more of this content available

she twerked for fans on her livestream

Fuck you! She is our new QUEEN!

Ok imagine this though. Lets get her dox and order a bunch of pizzas to her house or something. if she dosen't give a lulzy reaction, her mother certainly will

the incentive given was lulz you fucking moron

2nd

>>>SAGE

>h you cunts being such cunts. You autistic fucks all said and did stupid shit when you were 13. It just couldn't be as heavily shared and spread because of the lack of social media. The dickhead behind all this shit is you the America

please improve your reading comprehension you fucking troglodyte

>implying that nigger will edit the photo just for your reply
Triggered ya anyway so he wins

Everyone here who makes the "Not your personal army" excuse are faggots.

Forbid that doing something fun interrupts your fap time to trap threads.

"Raiding" an Instagram of someone who already gets a load of abuse anyway. lol. Come back when you're 18 OP

Raid the dumb bitch how bow dah

Get some fucking standards this is some normie bullshit and not worthy of any effort to "troll" this trailer trash.

Sage