The rumors where real

the rumors where real
wake up suckers

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=9tVINLNXJGc
heavy.com/social/2017/02/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the pictures were on torchan but they wouldnt load because i had something enabled but another person put links to the pictures but knowing the deepweb, i wasnt gonna click that shit

Wut?

story?

Post it

someone told me abt the alien shit that went down on Sup Forums and all the threads that were deleted if they mentioned the pic.
tried to prove bullshit on it and got banned not even 5 minutes after

What shit? Be a bit more specific.

>2017
>still believing in aliens
Lmao shiggy

this is the one on torchan but i think its fake

really? there was 2 images uploaded and the dude posted 2 links so is there a second image? Thats obviously fake btw

you do realise that pic was fake? the guy literally admitted to it, the alien in the pic is a prop photo shopped in
>pic related
this is the ''corrupted' version of the pic, as you can see, its an alien prop.

forgot to put it in

Supposedly someone took a picture of an alien that looked really spooky or some shit, minutes after the thread was posted, Sup Forums went down. When it came back up again the thread was banned. So people start asking what the fuck was that and asked if anyone had the picture. Those assholes got banned if they posted anything related to that so I was like "bullshit smh", went to Sup Forums and got banned 5 minutes after.

Low budget star trek episode

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/Sup Forums-alien-sighting-hoax

B-But I want to believe!

Posting in potention ebin thread

yeah i know, and I guess everybody was spamming too much shit abt it so it makes sense

dumbasses

the other one was with this same fucker, only that in a place that looked like a public bathroom or something

youtube.com/watch?v=9tVINLNXJGc
watch this you fuckers

lol, alienfags will believe anything

welp it's a hoax what a surprise
thx for ruining my spirit for the unknown

they exist but you're not finding any pics on Sup Forums or anywhere really, who knows user, you could get abducted and then you'll see your ayy lmaos

it was originally posted on Sup Forums not /x/

This isnt cringe threat

apparently the real one looked like this (this is a 3d model)

Thats area 51 posting.

heavy.com/social/2017/02/Sup Forums-alien-reptilian-reptoid-picture-photo/

You fucking crab. Xfiles prop. God damn crab is what you are.