Fuck this faggot and his meme records

Fuck this faggot and his meme records

lel, stay mad

Stay salty my friend

So much hate for this man, and then people will say they miss him when hes gone just like kobe.

>complaining about Steph making shots that were considered difficult

>not complaining about Lebron James powering his way through the rim and if you touch him it's a foul

Lillard doesnt come close to this guy

I can't watch the nba because the rulings regarding contact fouls make no sense

Basketball is great for pickup games where there are no fouls and people just know that tackling somebody isn't what you do, anything less than full on grappling is fair game

>HURRR HE'S DONE 0-10
>IDS OVAH
>You literally get blown out the next game when he breaks the record for most 3's

HAHAHA I LOVE IT WHEN THIS CESSPOOL GETS BLOWN OUT

ITS TOO FUNNY

chuckers gonna chuck

Your cat's breath smells like cat food, doesn't it?

Steps curry-the man that ruined pick up games for us normies....no one knows what an inside game is anymore

t. OKC redditor who can't say this on his meme site because he'll get banned so he comes over to Sup Forums to spill his epic edge

Lol this

What intrigues me is that some grade schooler is watching steph do his thing and is gonna grow up to be the best shooter of his time

and we all know there are plenty of potential shooters in American grade schools

Nice one Netherlands

>set a meaningless chucking record against the fucking Pelicans, the second worst team in the NBA

What a majestic achievement. Call me back when they actually mop the floor with good teams.

Nice one Russia

Well played france

k

>h-he just threw a ball.
Stay mad.

>memes 13 three-pointers
>still only wins by ten

Is this a great story of monumental collapse of a franchise?

A win is a win.

Stay salty Sup Forums. It suits you.

I'm not mad. Everyone with a tiniest bit of objectivity knows that Curry is (or going to be) one of the best shooters in NBA history.

It's just fucking funny that they win vs shitty teams like the Suns or Pels and everyone is like "hahaha haters BTFO, Curry GOAT, 80-2 incoming losers"

>go 0/10 and lose your consecutive games with a 3 streak
>reply with breaking the 3 point record next game

Based 2bh

Amazing Madagascar

Jesus Christ, my sides Germany

n this record certainly isn't meaningless

his game doesn't bother me but he's just such a colossal fucking faggot as a person

le chuck 3 pointers and do nothing else man

opposite for me. he seems like a chill guy but i hate perimeter shooters they're so fucking boring.

My sides are orbiting alpha centaury, Paraguay

I'd love nothing more than for him to suffer a serious injury. Not bad enough to end his career, but to ruin his shooting abilities so this meme chucker can spend the rest of his career dwelling in mediocrity and everyone will only remember his full career as above average as he becomes an inefficient cock chucker.

YOU SCARED
YOU SCARED

Well played toothpaste flag