Looks like Obama illegally wiretapped President Trump

Looks like Obama illegally wiretapped President Trump.

WHOOPS.

Obama's facing serious prison time.

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/world-report/2017/country-chapters/dangerous-rise-of-populism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM SHITPOSTIN!

Did he do it cause he's black or cause he's actually a Muslim?

Proof is overrated

TIME TO DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM THE FACT MY POLITICAL ALLIES SECRETLY MET WITH RUSSIA AND DID NOT DISCLOSE THAT

um it's just the biggest headline in the news, since NIXON.

Someone in a position to get wiretapped is probably committing a crime anyway. I'd be more surprised if the NSA wasn't listening to everything.

meanwhile....

>Source: Trump
>Most be true

Both of those. Plus because he's a communist

Guess laws are never broken, fucktard.

It goes without saying that anything involving Russian govt communicating with Americans is going to be wiretapped.

proof?

>What is a FISA Order?

Trump had Schwarzeneggar fired today :(

He tweeted it.

The McMahon's are having Trump to a big WWE dinner tonight (for any wrestling fans we have).

A) How would he know? Phones aren't physically tapped like they used to be
B) He's deflecting the Russian scandal
C) He's a moron.

I literally lol'd when I read Trumps allegations.
He should well be past the point of libelous slander, shoulnd't he?

Trump
Fox News
Geraldo
Breitbart
Mark Levin
Alex Jones

Pick one. The proof is there.

So much for that "presidential" pivot

sounds like obama was protecting america from trump's russian invasion

we should be celebrating obama by giving him a national holiday and honor him with parades

Yeah, but the rest of the Obama Clan are dancing around the issue. No "President" can order a wire tap, they say.. But a "President" can have his AG go to a FISA court and get a warrant for one.

Nothing to see here, folks... yaaah. Right... ALL these fuckers are dirty, man. Dems and Repubs.

Right because Trump/Russia! KEK AMIRITE!

LOLOLOL MSM FAKE NEWS FOOL

Fake news

> he's a communist
Everything that isn't republican is communism. Are you guys actually proud of being stupid idiots?

This actually suppose to have happened

well, "fucktard", the problem isnt laws, its ability.

Obama could not order a wiretap.
And *if* you had used a brain cell, and read the articles, they state that application was made for a tapping... by the FBI.

not Obama. The FBI. And I dont think there's a Special Agent Barry Obama working there who's the president's lost brother.

But I guess facts like that are inconvenient for you, arent they? Prefer "Alt-facts"?

He probably went to the NSA and said "You fuckers ever tap MY phone?" - what are they gonna do? Lie to the President? "Yes Sir, we sure as hell did, Sir. The Negro made us do it".

Boom. Trump tweets and here we go.

>any of that real proof

>Trump wins
>proven to be an enemy of The State
>republicans cheer
>military took an oath to protect us from such enemies -- they're silent

so is the US done? what a faggy way to end.

cucked by a wwe wrestler and a 3rd world shithole.

fuck you dudes.

I bet he'll get an even longer sentence than Hillary did!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Demicrats BTFOS

patriot act hasn't been repealed yet genius

If the FISA court authorized a tap, they had probable cause to do so. This does not bode well for the current administration.

Dude - if I get elected President user, and I hire YOU to be my FBI director, and one day, after a round of Golf, I casually say to you "Hey user, that there orange haired fucker is probly talking to the Russkies, nah?" and (if you wanna keep your job), you probly say "why, he probly is, Sir! I'll get right on that!!"

That is actually how shit works in the real world.

Unlikely.
Assuming he did order Trump Tower to be wiretapped, that's covered under Homeland Security. It's not like Barack personally went in and hid microphones, if he issued an order then then it would have to be reviewed before implementation. Obama is in no danger, and neither is Trump considering they found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Instead of complaining about the legality of the wire tap, he should be shouting "SEE?! THEY EVEN HAD ME UNDER SURVEILLANCE AND I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG."

It's not spying, but they clearly have a close relationship and Russia was angling to get sanctions lifted. Us govt. officials are allowed to meet with anyone they want, but when they mislead congress, that's a problem and that's happened with both Flynn and sessions.

Horseshit. The FISA court is secret - for all you know, they could be issuing Warrants in exchange for an afternoon of Hookers and Blow.

>, and I hire YOU to be my FBI director, and one day, after a round of Golf, I casually say to you "Hey user, that there orange haired fucker is probly talking to the Russkies, nah?" and (if you wanna keep your job), you probly say "why, he probly is, Sir! I'll get right on that!!"

>That is actually how shit works in the real world.

Meanwhile, in the real world, having a working brain, my actual response is "I'm afraid our lawyers have informed me that is beyond your remit. Please do not ask me again to breach the law for your personal gain, or the House Ethics committee will be informed."

Are you calling Trump a liar?

What are you saying. Spit it out.

humanity is so fucked, this sort of retard plague is infecting the entire planet

Just so happens those are all fake news. What a coinkydink

In fact... Are ANY Of you calling Trump a liar? No? Then there's probably some merit to his claim.

pretty much just the USA and the UK right now.

Well he is a liar. He said he would put what's her name in jail but is she is jail?

I am literally laughing right now, Sup Forumsro. If you really think that is how this shit works, I am glad you still have your virginity.

Government is dirty pool at these levels, man. The only difference between the Govt. and the Mafia up there is the Govt. has better guns. You SERIOUSLY believe that a sitting POTUS couldn't get someone "looked at"?
Gosh, I remember when I was 18 too...

>calling Trump a liar
No, not at all.
I'm saying that even if he is presently misinformed, that even if the wire tap was in fact legal, he should be turning this against the Dems by making a big deal out of the fact that they didn't find any wrongdoing.

They were spying on him, legal or not, and he was CLEAN.

Underated post, also a federal judge is the only one that can order a wiretap thus there would have to be probable cause meaning Trump was actually engaged in illigal activity

I bellibe all democraps wen day tell me wat to tink

Why is today's right wing so retarded (literally)?

The right wing of decades gone was intelligent, embraced education, embraced intellectualism, and was reasonable.

>not calling trump a liar
>retard detected.

Fundamentalism and conservatism has atrophied their ability to think

you know the difference between you and I?

I know I dont know the details of how government operates.

You, you've convinced yourself its some sort of fantasy world of dimly-lit underhand deals and everything you believe it is.

>if he wasn't guilty, he wouldn't be a suspect would he?
That is some ass-backward witch-hunt logic right there, user.
They were listening in on his private phone calls without his knowledge and he wasn't doing anything. No matter how much you want to believe that the court ordering a wire tap means he MUST be guilty, that simply isn't what the result of the wire tap showed.

And what would you say isnt? Cnn? Buzzfeed? Politico? Lol you faggots crack me up

Didn't I see that in a movie?

still are .. how ever liberals went bats shit crazy and believe the propaganda spoon fed to them by a media thats been proven to be working on cooperation with the DNC Directly and straight up making shit up.

>that simply isn't what the result of the wire tap showed.
Cite?

>no source
>Not even a broken link

well, he's also a homosexual, because everyone who isn't a conservative is a queer faggot poof gayer than rainbow concentrate.

hrw.org/world-report/2017/country-chapters/dangerous-rise-of-populism

Naw, dude. Been there. Ugly as fuck.

I tell my friends to imagine 10th Grade all over again. That's what it's like. None of these fuckers (and I include Trump) grow up. There ain't no "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" - because those guys die like dogs on the way up the ladder. There is no way a "decent honorable person" can attain those heights nowadays. They get eaten by the crocodiles.

Imagine if the Cheerleaders and Fag Drama Club Dudes back in 10th Grade ran the RNC and DNC - that is EXACTLY how they run today. It is a nightmare. I once advocated that we have a Random Draw for Congressmen taken from the whole of the electorate. I doubt, seriously, we would be any worse off with that method.

Remember, if you agree with them then it's real news. If you disagree with them then it's fake news. Haven't you learned from emperor Trump yet? Jeez, gotta teach you fags.

>mfw Breitbart

lefties are so gullible it's actually adorable

the left has become the regressive left

they now call them self's classic liberals
and their ideas line right up with conservative ideals, as in the Republican side of the fence is now the party with all the tolerant free thinking free speech people.

Meanwhile the regressive left is straight up Marxism

>sentence about righties
>b-b-but liberals!!!!!

At that level it's a giant circle jerk and if you don't play ball you'll find yourself off the team quick

legit shit mah famalamadingdong

Yeah, because no past president has ever done anything corrupt or off the books.

Hillary and Obama both for prison, now that would be sweet !

Now you're getting it. Obama didn't order it because he didn't have the authority to. But if it came before a judge and they felt there was something fishy then.... Oh and concerning it's Trump he's definitely guilty until proven innocent because that is the standard Obama was held to. You surly don't think Trump is too big of a sissy cuck to stand the same scrutiny that Obama did now do you?

i dont think you know what proof or news is

That's usually only Democrat Presidents though, look it up

its a fact that it did, but when did fact ever stop a liberal long as their fake news in their echo chambers says otherwise their good..

>Why is today's right wing so retarded (literally)?

you know, at one point, Islam were the world leaders in science. they invented advanced mathematics (al-gebra), they pioneered chemisty (Al-Kimiya), medicine, and so on.

and then it got twisted, a leader around about the years 1200-1300 told them that prayer and theology was more important than science.

And well, look at it now.

the republicans are going the same way.

deflection

More legit than CNN or those other liberal fake news outlets

nice timing and evidence you have there

ugh.
Every time I see the name Mark Levin the word "statist" plays through my head with this drawn-out nasal whine. Fucking asinine moron.

Source?

>Russian govt communicating with Americans

Gonna need some proofs on that bro

>inb4 it was reported on CNN

If he had ruled the country as a tyrant I would take those numbers and crucify Obama with them.
But unfortunately he got both a republican house and a republican senate that opposed any and all policy presented by any and all niggers. Which meant nothing got done domestically. Which means that everything goes to shit.

.. and eliminate ISIS in a month, with his terrific, secret plan.

scoreboard comes back, it's a match. He's a liar.

>the negro made us do it
Kek

>Fake news
You mean fact and evidence based news that cucks can't cognitively digest so the call it fake and continue to try and keep their obviously rational thought processes.

So the rational conclusion is he was doing something wrong and is trying to discredit before they go public because his support base are retards?

I see what you're saying.

It's the opposite Bro, UK just voted out of the EU multiculturism and USA just voted in a patriot

All's good in the hood :)

Execute tinfoilhat.exe

the issue of course being that whilst the CIA is/was firmly behind Obama, James Comey is far more loyal to Mitch McConnell

Of course, seeing that Trump's populism is as a tool as it is a threat to the GOP status quo, I wouldn't be surprised if Comey was instructed to go along with any suggestion that Trump should be tapped.

Exactly.

CNN is literally fake news personified, as are most of the liberal news outlets to be quite honest

Ikr?

well put

I'll take "Who is Jeff Sessions" for $300 Alex.

2017 and people are this stupid.

You literally have a bunch of partisan sites and a bunch of non-partisan sites and you only believe the biased and cross funded partisan sites.

>buh buh buh...

Yeah yeah sugar tits you're edgy and fuck and so smart.

>buh buh buh

Reality is a shitter isn't it?

Meeting with Russia isn't illegal, and nobody can prove they disclosed secrets :^)