Post literally anything

Post literally anything

Its that time of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68iWvOn8LBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POOP IN THE DOOP MAH BOY, WE NEED SOME VERY GOOD GRAVY FOR THIS SAVY NAVY BLAVY. HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT ABOUT DREAMING IF THE SCATMAN CAN'T DO IT NOBODY CAN, AND JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENDS YOU A DICK PIC AND YOUR MOTHER SENDS HER A BIGGER ONE BACK AND YOU ALL LIKE WHYYYYYY. OH YEAH GIVE ME SOME OF THAT SUGAR NEXT WEEK AT FRIDAY NIGHT ON NICKELODEON!

keep posting these plz they relax me so much

who remember

Also, nice Double dubs.

Don't remember what this is

nice try fbi

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=68iWvOn8LBY

Literally anything

That's all folks!

Fuck yes dude

vroom

What do you call an alligator in a vest?

An investigator!

Two scientists walk into a bar.

The first scientist says:
>I want some H2O!

The bartender fills up a glass, hands it to the scientist, and the scientist drinks it.

The second bartender says:
>I want some H2O, too!

The bartender fills up a glass, hands it to the scientist, and the scientist drinks it, then dies.

The French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting in a cafe when a waitress approached him: "Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?"
Sartre replied, "Yes, I'd like a cup of coffee with sugar, but no cream".
Nodding agreement, the waitress walked off to fill the order and Sartre returned to working. A few minutes later, however, the waitress returned and said, "I'm sorry, Monsieur Sartre, we are all out of cream -- how about with no milk?"

Dean, to the physics department. "Why do I always have to give you guys so much money, for laboratories and expensive equipment and stuff. Why couldn't you be like the math department - all they need is money for pencils, paper and waste-paper baskets. Or even better, like the philosophy department. All they need are pencils and paper."

Philosphers truly appreciate the profound nature of life's deep
questions. As a result, they are still struggling with the same
questions that have been asked for millenia. Thus, they are the
objects of ridicule on the part of scientists, who have less patience
with such lack of progress.

For example, consider the age-old question: If a tree falls in a
forest, and there is no one around to hear, does it make a sound?

This question was posed by philosophers of antiquity, and there is
still no philosphical consensus as to what the answer should be.

But ask a scientist the same question, and he'll go off for short
while, apply for a grant or two, and come back saying, "Well, we've
solved it for elm and birch, but we're still working on the general
case"!

A boy is about to go on his first date, and is nervous about what to talk about. He asks his father for advice. The father replies: "My son, there are three subjects that always work. These are food, family, and philosophy."
The boy picks up his date and they go to a soda fountain. Ice cream sodas in front of them, they stare at each other for a long time, as the boy's nervousness builds. He remembers his father's advice, and chooses the first topic. He asks the girl: "Do you like potato pancakes?" She says "No," and the silence returns.

After a few more uncomfortable minutes, the boy thinks of his father's suggestion and turns to the second item on the list. He asks, "Do you have a brother?" Again, the girl says "No" and there is silence once again.

The boy then plays his last card. He thinks of his father's advice and asks the girl the following question: "If you had a brother, would he like potato pancakes?"

Why are books on antigravity such good reads?

Because, you can't put them down!

Two satellite antennas get married.

The ceremony was okay,

but the reception was fantastic!

A physicist, biologist, and mathematician are sitting in a coffee shop, watching a house on the other side of the street. They see two men enter it, but three leave.
"That's impossible!" says the physicist.
"They must have reproduced," claims the biologist.
"If one more enters, the house will be empty," deduces the mathematician.

>Birkenglock

Two bacteria walk into a bar.

The bartender says
>We don't serve bacteria here.

The bacteria say
>But we work here, we're staph!

kek

Disgusting

A balloon of Argon gas drifts into a bar.

The bartender says
>We don't serve noble gases here.

Argon doesn't react.

You know any good sodium jokes?

An ion meets his atom friend on the street and says he’s lost an electron. “Are you sure?” asks the atom. The ion replies, “I’m positive.”