Okay then user, what's your film idea?

>okay then user, what's your film idea?

A female First Blood.

A movie about the holocaust. It'll be a real tear jerker

You first.

"First of all, I think we should all remember the 6 trillion"

How about a movie about memes and youtubers?

a trans muslim policewoman has to save her husband and a bunch of hostages from a group of terrorists who take over the nakatomi plaza

Female James Bond

idris elba plays a white guy

movie must release in January

The movie will star a strong, independent woman who will overcome her conservative upbringing and find love in the heart of Africa.

female version of aliens

okay
okay
hear me out

how about we take an old cult classic movie, alienate the original fanbase and spend too much on marketing

well said user, you're hired!

Schindler's List remake directed by Mel Gibson.

A capeshit movie directed by Paul Feig.

You're hired

hey bros what if-

stay with me here bros

what IF

A girl goes out for french fries only to discover that her friend is actually a fast-food worker!!!!!!!!!

Starred by Chloe Grace Moretz and Michael Cera.

It's a family adventure film about three dogs that have rocks as eyes

kek

What's going on here?

Nothing!

get this though... Chloe is the fast food worker!!!! OMG

Army Dog reboot

OK, LISTEN TO THIS. The story of around the world in 80 days...told through interpretive dance!

A Batman and Superman movie thats not shit

Let's take a good old cult classic movie, and change all the characters into a completely different race that is completely different from the fans that love the series and try to pander to another gender and can my autistic 11 year old cousin write the humor?

All-female Airbud reboot.

The Blind Side, but it's a muslim. Also the family is jewish.

It's a bunch of degenerate shit starring a multi-racial cast. The only white actor is an evil businessman who's balding and filled with rage. His daughter's dating a black guy, and his wife is cheating on him with her latin dance teacher, a Venezuelan guy named Emilio

41 keks

An all female re-make of There Will Be Blood except there's no boring oil story.

N-nothing?

A cyberpunk rom com.

True love is only a TK3500 call away

can i get some (you)'s for my idea?

thanks fellas

A live action movie of an anime. Without the fan service.

"So, I have this idea for a great movie. It's about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they're trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who's obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called 'Ruler of the Bracelet'. The first part would be called 'The Brotherhood of the Bracelet', followed by 'A Couple of Towers', with the climactic ending called 'Hey, the King's Back!'"

already been done with Her

too similar to lord of the rings in my opinion

But this time starring Billy Zane

>Literally empty room
>Most certainly only rented for one day to look at least semi-official

These people dont have money to sponsor jack shit. They are just out to steal your faggots movie ideas!

Is it going to be a period piece or are you going to update the story and settling?

4 hour epic about the spanish conquest of the aztec empire

Dystopian future where people can swap bodies easily. About crime, identity theft etc

Dystopian sci-fi about an ex-soldier who joins a group of rebels to overthrow the totalitarian government.

Sure thing, friend

Okay, so hear me out here:

It's this movie that's about the biggest dam in the world and it's about to break and destroy all of New York and Los Angeles.
The Dam is going to break because a sattelite went crazy in space and shot a hole in the ozone layer.
So like, okay, everybody, get out of town! Evacuate the... THE PLANET!. So everybody's in their cars and it's gridlock traffic, then at the worst possible moment the Dam goes
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTH
And this big wall of water comes down the street.
Knocks over the empire state building!
Knocks over the Eiffel Tower!
And the wall of water is comming down the street, THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON THE BACK OF A TAXI CAB, AND MEL GIBSON TURNS AROUND AND HE GOES:
"Not Again!".
THEN IT GOES
BOOM BOOM
Mel Gibson
BOOM BOOM
THE DAM
BOOM BOOM
Summer

OK... So... Um....like there's this guy, but like he's trans, but we don't figure that out until the end and like there's drama and both his mom's die...

Jej

KAIJUBOWL

There's this dude who goes the doctor and tells him "You know how I have a cock? It's not real, I shouldn't have a cock, would you mind cutting it?"
Starring that british kike that played the genius retard

just take some japanese shit but make all of the actors black

>biggest dam in the world

Stop drilling you've struck oil! You're hired!

Okay guys, basically what we do is we give Paul Dano powerful drugs and set him loose on an obscure Indonesian island filled with lady boys and backstreet mystics and film the outcome. I don't know what we'll get, except that it'll be... Classic.

Godzilla vs King Kong vs Pacific Rim Jagers

I'm going to need 200 million please

Memes. Literally Memes: The Movie. 3 Hours of the screen showing Memes, along with CRAZY xD Music.

Great idea! We just have a few small changes..the direction we're thinking of taking this is the leader of the government is Willem Dafoe and he crushes the rebellion.

I was going to say some movie about black people taking over the world but planet of the apes was already made

People trying to access Chloe grace Moretz fridge-like stomach

Can we make it three and a half hours with a kids bop sound track and pewdipie as the main character. We want to appeal to the younger crowds.

yeah but this time it will be good.

Of course!

Is such a thing possible?

A single mother tries to make it in New York, her boss is a misogynist pig and doesnt understand that she is really a man at heart.

Its a roller coaster of emotions as she tries to convince her boss to be more understanding to the LGBT community.

Staring Idris Elba as the boss, Mellisa McCarthy as the 6 year old child, and the mother as Paul Dano

10/10 would watch

>not even trolling

Post-apocalyptic space zombies setting.

There are rumors among the galaxy that a chosen one has been found in a distant, small station, a person totally immune to the zombie plague, and he is a total Chad played by random teenage hottie. This Chad is your typical MC, total badass young and stupid, he also cucked our actual MC Michal Cera out of his 7/10 gf.

The intergalactic federation has sent for this Chad to be retrieved to lead the fight against the Space Zombies, but a local pirate warlord has intercepted the orders and sends three of his lackeys to abduct the Chad.

The space station is attacked and Chad goes to the rescue. Everyone fucking dies including Chad, Michael Cera survives.

Realizing their fuck up, and fearing the wrath of their leader, the pirates strike a deal with Michal Cera, they will present him as the chosen one to their boss, and he must act like him, or they'll kill him.

Redo Network.
Staring Leslie Jones, all speeches are done in ebonics.

For real would watch.

A struggling Jewish Hollywood screenwriter who discovers his grandfather's diary from the Holocaust. It gives him the courage to come out as gay, and suddenly his scripts are successful.

A young black man must go through his life struggling against the oppressive regime of the evil white man. As he's getting ready to graduate highschool with honors he is gunned down by a racist skinhead white cop who won't see justice until a rich Jewish man funds his mothers case and the Jewish lawyer she hires wins the case.
The cops is then sent to prison where he is raped and executed by the wrongly imprisoned cousin of the murdered high school graduate.

so there is this chick in leather boots and latex catsuit, acting confident and all, telling people around what they did wrong.
main twist of the movie is, someone would break her confidence, and she will start asking herself if she did anything wrong in certain situations. in the end shes right

Batman R.I.P. adaptation with all previous Batmen actors reprising the role through flashbacks/hallucination. Give me 500 million and you bet your ass I'll get the necessary dirt to bring Bale back by the balls if I have to.

Let's make it a 3 hour epic or a two part stupidity since that sells, right? And then you can hire some other asshole to direct a stand alone between those two parts focused on the Bat Family dealing with all this stuff on the side. You know, like the comic books? Call it Gotham Knights or something. You guys are shitting so many movies you can afford to shit one possible good film and even if it bombs you're gonna be cult heroes forever.

Now gibsmedat.