Taylor Swift Thread

>tfw you can't be yourself and must maintain your public image instead

>taylor will never preform in fake rain again

Daily rememberer that:

Red>>>>>>Fearless>>>Speak Now>>>Taylor Swift

how the fuck do people actually enjoy taylor swift

she's very together and calculated. i respect that.

t. cuck

No one cares about your subhuman fetish.

>tfw rich and still using shitty earbuds

gotta stay loyal to apple for coolness/corporateness

looks shoped

she wouldnt do that

She should come out and admit that she's autistic

she'd actually become exponentially more popular (and make a comeback on Sup Forums) if that happened

lmao. taylorfags on suicide watch

Finally, it's about time we talk about Taylor Swift.

She makes great music and she is adorable.

Literally this.

Well, she would get more sympathy for that if she doesn't beg for it.

If she is, she would probably say it somewhere during an interview (if they ask it) or maybe on an autobiography and wouldn't beg for sympathy.

I hate you, you Taylor Swift hating fools.

>using apple buds to listen to music

disgusting

Apple Earbuds are actually quite good, and this is coming from a richfag audiophile who has a Hi-Fi 11.2 surround setup for my 4K OLED-based home cinema/game room, a Hi-Fi 6.1 surround setup for my BVM CRT-based home cinema/game room and buys music on both the highest quality physical and digital formats alongside the iTunes/Apple Music format for the sake of portability.

One of the best Hi-Fi albums I have for testing the raw power is the soundtrack of Final Fantasy XV that came with my order of the Ultimate Collector's Edition.

I don't find Spotify to be that reliable except for some instances.

But maybe that's because most of Studio Ghibli's soundtracks and Taylor Swift's discography are exclusive to iTunes/Apple Music.
And I am more biased towards Apple.

No.

ok namefag

triggered

I think she improved her music with each album. I really dig 1989 and Red. Solid pop music.

Taylor Swift's music is really relaxing to me for some reason.
I love that feeling.

She's a snake

Don't remind me of that controversy, you foolish ocelot.
Kanye and Kim played her like a damn fiddle!

So why did she retire just like that? She's not even 30.

>Apple Earbuds are actually quite good
except when they are compared to any actual IEMs or headphones made by companies that aren't skullcandy, bose, beats, or the other overpriced shit.

She's on a hiatus.
She's hard at work on VI (the fan nickname for the album is actually TS6 but I prefer the nickname of VI).

We're talking about earbuds for cellphones here, not some 7.1 surround sound gaming headsets.

Apple Earbuds actually work well for my iPhone.
But when I am gaming on my PC, watching movies or listening to music NOT on my iPhone, I use a 7.1 gaming headset or let my 11.2 home theater surround setup (or 6.1 if I am on my retro gaming CRT game room) unleash it's full force.

>audiophile has shit taste
I laugh

Is that Elton John?

No, that's Muska, the villain from the Studio Ghibli film Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
Check it out, it's a really great film.
Though I have to admit, some people say the villain kinda looks like Elton John.
Also, he is voiced by Mark "Luke Skywalker" Hamill in the English dub.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was based on Elton John seeing as how Howl from Howl's Moving Castle was clearly based on David Bowie

so go back to your $8mil mansion

if i had the money she does i'd never need to leave the house because i'd have so much cool stuff

Shocker Taylor Swift isn't a NEET faggot like you