>Walk into your house
>You find Emma Watson standing there looking at you
Wat do???

I would do something like this

cut her open and wear her skin

turn 360 and step out

break her pelvis with a hammer several times while raping her furiously

WAT

Fi you turn 360 you finish at the same point stupid.

Tie her up in my basement, and force feed her until she weighs 275lbs. Then sell her ass to all the niggers in my neighborhood. They just LOVE fat white bitches.

Take MORE acid!

bait?

I lold on the inside while keeping a straight face irl

>knock unconscious
>rape, cum inside
>nurse her to health in captivity
>wait for stockholm syndrome to come into effect
>marry
>fugg until the day i die

it's gotta be bait, no one is that new, right?

Beast detected.

Except you for even questioning it

yes, but did you miss the 'step out' part? I didn't say do a 360 then walk the direction your facing, stupid.

thanks for the compliment, user

You know today is the first time someone visited Sup Forums. A sad sad day, life will never be the same for him or her.

I'd watch that on livestream

I'd probably find a way to make money out of it, probably recording her singing or something, then sell the mp3 for a few bucks.

bamping for more replies
come on, user, i need fapping material

Tell her to fuck off.
I hate her.
Smug bint.

offer her a cup of tea, you guys are weird

WE ALREADY HAD THAT THREAD LATELY

Ask her "Who untied you?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE, FORMER MAGIC LADY?!"

>>You find Emma Watson standing there looking at you

If only.

I need to go to an universe where it's literally 100% guaranteed to happen, and where my version has originally died, so I can safely go there and take myself's place.

But since there's an infinite number of them, and the average life span of a human is about 100 years before your cells really start dying off, I could probably try my luck with about 1 universe, tops.

THIS is the real reason why I wan't to become ageless and undying.

Ask her how her new project, Him4Her, isn't the same as a damsel in distress.

set down and start doing this

kick his boy looking ass out of my house

Investigate chances of successfully raping her and having enough time to cum, upon finding a likelihood above 90% I would rape her, then kill myself.

I think it'd give me some hell 'cred, more than just raping any old skank or even a virgin would.

"Holy shit, you're Emma Watson! How did you get in here? Am I being recorded right now? Shit, I wish I'd tidied up."

There are only a couple of reasons why Emma Watson would be in my apartment, but I'll assume the biggest reason is because I've been signed up for a hidden camera show.

If we assume that there are an infinite number of alternative universes, based on the idea that with every decision ever made, all available options continue to exist in their own separate timelines, than there will inevitably be more than one reality in which you are married to Emma Watson.

There is also at least one reality in which she has killed you.

I would be like, "Greetings, Emma. Would you like a cup of Earl Grey?"

She would be like, "Why, yes, user, I would love a cup of Earl Grey."

I would go make the tea and then bring it back to her. While she's happily sipping her tea, I would get on the floor and suck on her toes.

>There is also at least one reality in which she has killed you.

With absolutely anything. Which includes crushed pelvises, death by rot, and exhaustion.

You can guess where the rot part comes from.

Immediately bow to the floor and begin asking how I may service or pleasure my mistress.

hand her a bowl of eggs

I ask her if she's capable of any facial expression outside of "smug brat photo shoot"

Fuckin limeys! Knew the fuckers would come back. I'd get my gun and sort her out, then I'd go after the king.

Shoot her for breaking into my house. Why not? Shes a feminazi,

>hand her a bowl of eggs
someone post it please

Nice dubs

Thanks I worked hard for them

I'd say "hey there Hermie I'm dubya and fixin to rub ya!"