HELP! How can I modify the clover app for it to automatically download all images in threads with a certain word once...

HELP! How can I modify the clover app for it to automatically download all images in threads with a certain word once and only when they hit the image limit.

I think clover is open source so it should be pretty easy.

Lemme smash

TELL ME

How

Come on

NEED a solution

Sup Forums api + Tasker. But, if you're stupid enough to think that modifying an app is going to be easier than just using the Sup Forums api, you'll never succeed anyway.

source for these?

I've always wondered what was going on and what they're saying here

No idea how to modify the "api" and how to use the tasker
These?

Forgot the pic

tell me how

NIce tits

>It's open source so it should be easy

Not sure if stoopid, learn to code and do it yourself fag

This tbh fam

Also why do you need to download that many trap pictures?

>download album

>Automatically
Nah
Not traps lol

I believe in u Sup Forums

learn to google. learn ruby and python. write yourself a script that uses the API and downloads with whatever words you want. It's not hard.

Then do it for me lol

That's a really nice dick.

No one here can actually code. Not even Sup Forums. It's just one big autistic LARP.

okay well my contracting rate is $150/hr. Since you don't know how long this will take let's say 5 hours billable. I'll get you my wallet and you can send me some bitcoin.

Hydrus client has a thread watcher. It will keep checking a thread and download new images as they're posted.

Not exactly what you wanted but it's probably the closet you can get without making something yourself

nice dubs

swag

Where can I find more videos like this one?

On the waves of the internets
Do it then maybe I'll pay ya

okay I'll start

require 'json'

you can probably handle the rest

pretty sure i had sex with this guy and his wife once a year or two back.

Does this guy know that they are not looking and going "Woah look at how massive that is" intstead its more of a "Whats wrong with this creep?"

Wut