FUCK YOU OWEN THIS ALBUM SUCKS

FUCK YOU OWEN THIS ALBUM SUCKS

I just gave this another listen the other day, and while I need to listen through Kanye's entire discography again to rank it amongst his other albums, it actually really held up and is still probably one of the best hip hop albums of the decade. I think Blame Game and maybe Lost in the World are the only two 'so-so' songs on the album. Everything else is top-notch.

What's the best track and why is it Gorgeous?

Power or All of the Lights desu

Although Gorgeous is great too

The best song is objectively Devil in a New Dress

Is this an fb mu reference

yes

Anyone in that normiebook group that uses Sup Forums should be banned from this site.

it's aight

this album but in 2010

I concur

There's really a Sup Forums facebook group? christ

Gorgeous is only 3rd best which is really saying something about how god tier this album is.

what about meme pages?

>tfw when the best album of the decade came out the first year of the decade

>tfw

>tfw

Except it isn't?

Correct, Lift Your Skinny Fists came out in 2000

Actually correct. Take that away, and the 80s is now an even worse decade.

> implying tvlkinghevds is good

>post-rock
>best anything

Removing" Hell of a Life," "Blame Game," Jay-Z's verse from "Monster" and shortening "So Appalled" would make this album perfect for me.
"Blame Game" has this very contrived and forced quality about it that makes it hard to listen to. It just goes on and on for me

>Dark Fantasy
>Runaway
>Devil in a New Dress
>Monster
Definitely the four best.

I think I actually mostly agree with this, though I like Hell of a Life.

>Gorgeous
>Power
>All of the Lights
>Runaway
>Lost in the World
All acceptable answers

I worned out my beautiful dark twisted fantasy. between the first day i heard it to now i must have played it around 100 times or more but i still find songs like Gorgeous nice and enjoyable. The rapping on the jam is understated and subtle in some ways but it's also vibrating. Some good high energy beats, lovely guitar and the wordplay is awesome.

Also Hell of a Life, Monster, Blame Game, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are all incredible, and the rest you can have a fun time to

Forgot mentioning this. It's pretty amazing as well

Why can't you faggots agree that almost every track was top notch. Every track had it's own quality to it. The normiest track was "Monster" but even that had it's own good quality to it.

Everything from Dark Fantasy's opening to how Lost in the World merges with Who will survive in America in the end is great.

Even the fucking bonus track - See me Now is good.

Because opinions exist.

blame game is fucking abysmal

that shitty sketch goes on for way too long and takes me right out of the album