Did capeshit become new mkultra for normies?

did capeshit become new mkultra for normies?

When was it not?

Who's that faggot? Btw she has an all seeing eye tattoo that kristen chick.

That's motif from Guernica you fucking nigger

>Who's that faggot?

That's Kristen Stewart dummy.

which one? Not even memeing

Well perhaps Picasso was a freemason cause it looks exactly like an all-seeing eye.

Picasso was a commie you fucking retard

It's a lightbulb flashing over the carnage

Yeah. A lightbulb as a pupil in an all seeing eye. Obviously there's a double meaning there. Probably was a mason.

>eye can only be a masonic motif!
>painted by a member of a party that purged masonic orders

plus a horse(donkey), and a bull, in a room, see where it's going?

There are members from all parties in the freemason order. Even if what you say is true, do you know what smokescreen is? The people that lead your country are fucking masons, but you probably didn't even know that and think they're normal.

Do you have any idea about the time Picasso lived in and what Guernica was about

You can't view history through Kitty Purry video

Dyke love is pure.

Stay asleep. The guy lived and made his art during the 20th Century. He was exposed to freemasonry.

but that's a master/sub relationship

stay woke

why do you faggots keep posting kstew you realize you show everyone how fucking idiotic this board is

>Its a Sup Forums thinks it knows anything about art episode

She looks like the type that's racist as fuck behind closed doors, that's hot.

>caring about an edgy irrelevant lesbian
>ever

sup bill

Mortal Kombat Ultra?

Most reasonable whites are a bit racist behind closed doors, it's called self preservation and common sense and it will come in handy for a lot of us in the future.

>he hasn't seen her feet

4/10 made me laugh

But I shouldn't be fantasizing about her humiliating me and calling me every derogatory name for a black person she can think of.

>he think that makes up for her face or her bad acting and dude i just drowned a bottle of pills personality

>pushing up her breast

>it hurts doesn't it you little slut
>want me to twist the piercing again

Are you dense ? Do you realise symbol can have double meaning ? In fact they hardly ever have only one meaning

How can you take so much time dressing yourself for in the end looking like a fucking hobo

These two girls are disgusting

typical dyke

>hey babe luv u hug
>whatever

classic kstew

no need to get dirty
i just want to touch her breast

well you're already a nigger, being a cuck too won't make a difference

I don't get it. Like go be a carpet muncher, thats fine. But why does that mean she has to start shopping at Dykes R Us? Shes started wearing like stereotypical lesbian clothes.

it's so forced i'm almost convinced she's in some fakeumentary trying to expose Hollywoods hate against lesbians or something like that.

most "lesbian clothes" are just casual guy clothes with some style differences. it just pisses you off because they're not dressed in a feminine way that's attractive to you.

what motivation would hollywood have for MKultra

>Casual guy clothes
>baggy rolled up shorts with an iron on patch
>chain necklace
>sweat band
and she's worn even more stereotypical dyke stuff in other photos. Also it doesn't piss me off. I just find it weird that the second she comes out as a lesbian she starts dressing like a lesbian from the 90s. She never even really dressed feminine before

It's apart of the image she adopts because being gay is a personality trait for her.