You no longer have arms or legs. How will you reply to this post?

You no longer have arms or legs. How will you reply to this post?

ib nuse my nose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swutIB_N-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

using this

i met this guy in real life

my sexslave will type for me

>voice
it's simple as that

was he cool?

i want you to breed my white sisters, mr snickers dick.

is it true that he's like that because he wanted to have a penis longer than his leg?

get out of here fetishist

penis

Why is there a baby arm attached to his hip?

no, now unless you're a nigger and want to make oreo babies I suggest you take a hike.

He's still got a better body than me. God I wish I was fucking dead.

That's his dick, dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=swutIB_N-Qk

Why does his dick have two xenomorph mouths?

how would he fuck a girl doggystyle`? attached like a backpack`?

If you all losed your arms you couldn't jack of your tiny dicks, that should be healthier.

Why does he have no arms or legs?
The man is a mutant.

Me too, he's funny.

Orgasming 4-7 times a week reduces your risk of prostate cancer.

Now I agree getting someone else to get you off is probably healthier than masturbation in the emotional sense, but c'mon. Who would fuck a guy without arms or legs?

Would you mercykill him y/n?

with muh dick

what's the blue McNugget sauce taste like?

Well, mercy kill implies he would rather be dead, and since he's not a fucking dog he can just tell me whether or not he would rather be dead.

Assuming he's sound of mind and I wouldn't get caught. Totally would kill him if he asked and it was with something easy like a gun.

kek

Get fetlife to field that question, I promise you your mind will be blown.

Can't recall his name. It sounds Polish I think, but he's Australian and spends his time making inspiration speeches to schools and about christianity.

One of the less obnoxious devout people I've seen on the web, he seems like a totally chill dude, and I can imagine it might take beleif to justify your place in the world when you are born like that, especially as a teen.

He's a great example that disability doesn't have to stop you from living life.

What if you HAD to use a knife?

Poor bloke could just use his foot as a penis

DAMNED FETISHISTS

God bless them. The subs, the sluts, the beastgirls. I couldn't live without them.

Probably wouldn't have the balls tbh.
Death by bleeding out is probably fucking terrible, I mean if you could colombian necktie him I guess it's probably only about as bad as decapitation, but I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to do that.

I'd do it with a chainsaw.

He's calls it his chicken drom stick. When he does speeches he demonstrates how he uses it to pick stuff up, like juggling a phone onto his should to talk in.

>Death by bleeding out is probably fucking terrible
It is tbh

>I'd do it with a chainsaw.
Interesting choice

That asshole in OPs pic came to our school and was an asshole he is. Girls cried and shit.

You can't feel blue cause it is worse in Africa and there are people with no legs and arms.

Did you know your sense of hearing is the last sense to go before you die?

I hired a Mexican from Home Depot, brought him to my house , fed him, clothes him, taught him English, laughed, and loved. It was then that the first part of my plan was playing out with superior accuracy. Soon user, I would have the organic arms I've anguished for, flopping around willy-nilly like some crazed weeble wobble , spiritually reaching out , I can feel them there but alas my eyes do not match thine heart . It wasn't long, if I recall perhaps half cycle of the new moon, that my Mexican had learned to type spending countless hours in practice at various libraries and what have you , returning to me every evening to tackle light tasks such as trolling genderfluid pan post penis niggerfolkin and reminisce about the good ol' days when I was able to spam white power ASCII in African Love 3. Anyway, my point is I ended up eating that very Mexican and trying to attach his arms to my shoulders but I didn't have any arms so I didn't think about that in the initial plan so now I'm using Android speech type, comma and humping an arm socket. And I've never even heard of bath salts but what can you do.

Who is this guy?

But I clearly do still have arms and legs though.

What, you think you can just claim something is true and then it is? You're not Gandalf you faggot.

Nick Vujicic

youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs

You made love to the mexican?

>if you put a pussy and tits on it then you have the perfect rape victim

You just discovered your amputee fetish.

I have become an ascendant