I mercy stomped a dying rabbit in the middle of nowhere. Ask me anything

I mercy stomped a dying rabbit in the middle of nowhere. Ask me anything.

Was it worth?

Bump

Implying you didn't make it make more noise first. I would have made it just a little less alive at first.

did you eat it?

rabbit is fucking delicious

He was suffering. It felt good to end it.

+4 luck.

I am traveling across country and have no idea how to prep it.

I bet it felt good, you had all the power over it's life.

Did you not fuck it first? The sweet release of death should only be earned by the excruciating pain of life, that little cunt doesn't look like he suffered nearly enough.

2 edgy for me.

Do you like killing other animals too?

I've killed a few. But only if they are already mortally wounded.

sure it wasn't sleeping?

What part did you stomp first? Can we please see your shoes?

I did get two dubs out of it so maybe it was lucky?

On the side of the road? A wild hare that raised its head and widened it's eyes as far as possible when it saw a human coming but didn't get up and run? That was bleeding already? Yep pretty sure it wasn't sleeping.

Good man. Glad it's no longer suffering :(

It was you alone that made them let go of the ghost. Yo had a chance to play god. Was there steam escaping from the wound?

you should have taken it to a vet asshole

don't forget the tortoise and haire, my friend. the rabbit is lazy and takes breaks. did you see a turtle?

I just stomped the head with my right foot. No hair or blood residue sorry.

It was fucking cold so yes steam was coming out. No I didn't breathe it in like some sort of weeabo

I will masturbate to the thought of your shoe crushing the life out of that vermin.

3edgy5me

It was 300 km each way to the closest vet. Let's traumatize a wild animal further by abducting it by humans just to have it put down 2 and a half hours (at least)

Added to the spank bank.

nice cleanup op.

*15 mins earlier*

>Let's traumatize a wild animal further by >abducting it by humans just to have it put >down 2 and a half hours (at least)

I like it when you talk dirty to me.