How to fix this shit

How to fix this shit

>only play the last 5 minutes

you are just now aware every sport is bullshit

>only play the last 5 minutes
>only live the last 5 minutes
Just kill yourself then.

Baseball doesnt have a clock.

GOAT sport. No 5atb park bus. No 3 man deep coverage. No foul and last 10 seconds last 30 minutes.

Finally introduce less strict/more objective rules. Fouls keep me away from enjoying Basketball.

>only play the last five minutes
>this means you only play the first five minutes as well so no chance for comeback cheese if the game starts 0-0

Retarded frog

>only play OT
>every game

Baseball is shit, save for fielding.

>instead of having a game duration, have a score to reach first to win instead

You could get points for every quarter you win

>MULTIBALL

Have fouls called by contact-detecting robots

Kick out of the game and suspend for flopping/embellishment, suddenly it'll never happen again

Shot clock 20 seconds

Fixed

Don't have the season last 10 months.

Kick all the niggers out

4-point line
No &1's for shots behind the 3-pt line

Play a 40 game season, with 2 game aggregate score playoffs

What sport even does this?

good idea, maybe then we would see some semblance of defense in this garbage sport.

>no intentional walk
>no 1027 throws to first
>no pointless "conversations" on the mound
>no jerking off in the box between every pitch
>no 7th inning stretch

Tennis, volley-ball

True, I didn't think about that.

Fuck you the stretch is important. It isn't going anywhere

No dribbling, you can only take two steps after gaining possession of the ball before passing or shooting, like European handball

>Shot clock is 20 seconds
>3 on 3
>Flopping gets you kicked out
>Quarters are 8 minutes long

Just make the game 1 quarter

I tried to watch game 7 of the finals. I started while the 1st inning just ended and thought "oh well, I guess I'm on for the commercials, then".

I swear that 12 fucking minutes later they were still showing replays and the 2nd inning still hadn't started.

Getting rid of guranteed contracts, too many fucking players that only care about the money. Too many past prime players making sick money, ruining the salary cap and wasting a roster spot.

Get rid of the 1 and done rule, and make the first nba year for college age guys a red shirt year. They train with the team, travel and everything else, and get paid. Or they could play for the sister d league team.

Punish tanking.

Get rid of the 2 year contracts kd and lebron signed, the memeoirs gave up alot for kd and if he leaves they are fucked

Tougher punishments for exceeding the salary cap

call travels
call moving screens

but muh dunks

if it's a dunk, it's not a travel

Stop having so many fucking time outs

I'm still comfused on how many they get and bonuses

he is playing Naismith rules

there's just 6 1min timeouts and 1 20sec one for each team
bonuses mean that once a team has commited a certain number of fouls the other one can go to the line to shoot free throws after ANY foul, even if it wasn't in the act of shooting

it's not that hard

Reinstate handchecks

I'm okay with this one. Handchecks made watching defensive basketball more entertaining

Make every official "game" a nine game series of five minutes each

Make that a 5 game series of 12 each
That way a sweep isn't too vastly different in playing time, and a 5 game series is basically overtime. That way stats don't get too fucked in a historical context, and stats are all that matter baby