How accurate is this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Mehk5eWcZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spot on.

Very

At the end of the day we win
If we stop the spread of Islam and shut liberals down we win
If Islam spreads we'll likely die but feminism and feminist will suffer a greater loss, they'll be alive to see what we tried to stop at the gates.
We will have been long gone and dead but the harpies and beta liberals will live under the iron rule of Islam and no one will be there to protect them.
Always remember that.

I remember it didn't take very long for germany to start banning pork in certain places.

I wouldn't mind being entitled to 5 garbage bags with tits

>down we winIf Islam spreads we'll likely die but feminism and feminist will suffer

Republicans are pretending to care about feminism now?

take a second look at what you read and wrote

Your reading comprehension is shite, mate.

He's saying that either we win by stopping Islam, or we win by watching feminists suffer under Islam. So either way we win.

saying how feminists will suffer the consequences of their stupidity is not caring about them

99% of people are non violent. There is always a 1% nigger movement that ruins it for everyone. Arabs have isis, whites have neonazis and blacks got the crips. I like the 99% of people who respect others. The 1% need to die. I am a liberal, this is the only way I can see the world. If you don't like it, fight me punk.

Unless you put "How republicans see the Muslim problem" then it's not accurate at all. It's just like saying all black people are criminals, all Mexicans are illegal immigrants, and all Christians are bigots. Target terrorists and extremists, but making sweeping generalizations about a person's religion negates your argument and does nothing constructive to fix the problem.

That's where you're wrong
There are extremist and those who agree with extremist but don't act out
youtu.be/8Mehk5eWcZA
I'm sorry to hear you're retarded and have a idealistic but unrealistic view of the world

You're a nigger and someone will support you sooner or later. Doesn't make your mom a nigger

Oh shit what a good rebuttal
My mind is blown and my almonds are not activated
Wtf, I love Islam now!

I love you too

islam, not even once

are those both of his wives?

>implying islam isn't basically right-wing bullshit disguised as a religion
>Literally everything a liberal should stand against