M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not. Ask him questions, he may give answers...

M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not. Ask him questions, he may give answers. Or maybe not, who knows? Not M'aiq.

You got anything to sell?

Do you have a human dick or a red rocket?

Do you have Hillary's emails?

Fuck off nigger

Why do most people bitch out when a timestamp is asked for on Sup Forums? And do you just troll people mainly in skyrim now or have you moved?

If M'aiq is named the liar, and he says he lie, does that mean he lie about lying and thus tell the truth?

M'aiq has many things to sell, but to you? Maybe not so much. M'aiq does not understand the question red rocket or human dick? M'aiq has not seen a human dick nor a red rocket. M'aiq has many things, as well as Hillary's emails, however she has taken them away it seems. M'aiq wishes to know why. M'aiq thinks that many people cannot provide timestamps because they are unable or maybe not the actual person they claim to be. Like M'aiq. M'aiq has moved on from Skyrim, or has he? M'aiq doesn't know.

M'aiq does not lie, this title was given to him long ago by his forefathers. M'aiq wishes to be rid of it. Or does he? M'aiq does not know, he has not asked himself.

where will TES VI take place?

>obviously Black Marsh

Have your ever tricked a girl into showing you her tits?

Why do you speak in the third person?

M'aiq likes to think it is in Elsweyr so he can be home. However he has been to Valenwood recently so maybe not? M'aiq has tricked many people, to show tits? M'aiq shall not comment. M'aiq speaks this way because that is what his father and his father before him taught M'aiq. Or at least that is what M'aiq's father told him.

What do you think of the dragonborn?

M'aiq has met many Dragonborns which do you speak of? M'aiq met Tiber Septim one time, or maybe that was Martin Spetim? M'aiq cannot remember correctly.

du faq?

Am I fab, or nah mistah M'aiq

Have you not played Elder Scrolls faggot? Kys

Why do the nords keep getting shot with arrows in their knees?

M'aiq thinks you would look better with a Colovian Fur Helmet. M'aiq thinks that they purposefully get shot in the knee to retire, have you seen how many dead Nords there are? Although M'aiq has heard they do not actually take arrows to knees and it means marriage, however M'aiq has been to a Nord marriage, no knees were shot, strange hmm?

nope, I don't play faggot fur fag games ...

might as well be posting this shitte in MLP

M'aiq wonders why you have not played Skyrim? Or Oblivion? Or even Morrowind? Great games these are.

Why are the giants in skyrim crazy? And why do they keep launching people into space?

Maybe he was too busy slaying monsters for a few crowns and getting close to any sorceress he can get his hands. Like me, Geralt of fucking Rivia.

OP here. I'm bored of answering questions, also Witcher 3 is far superior to Elder Scrolls in general. If anyone wants to take over the reigns of being M'aiq go ahead.

I agree, love em both tho

Can someone explain why you can't marry the one cool vampire chick in skyrim?

OP here, I have a way too big collection of Witcher art.