gonna take a pic hold on

Good choice op. Mixer?

Go to bed, Mark.

Just Coke. This stuff is great.

Expensive though. At least for me.

>k got it
barbados

Wow. Hope you cherish every sip user.

I fermented water, sugar, some grapes, an apples, two oranges and then I jacked it.

cheers m8

>2017
>drinking

You realize weed is readily available everywhere and isn't poison for your body right? Alcohol is quite literally depressive poison.

had dinner with a couple decent local microbrew beers. now finishing the night with a six pack of tallboy pabst. nearly free stuff and does the job.

This. It's pretty smooth and easy to drink straight. Also has a pleasant taste.

I also drink it with lime and sparkling water.

Blanton's, straight

took morphine and alprazolam with a nice glass of water

Nice. Sounds good man.

I'm drinking choccy milk

Not OP but weed gives me terrible anxiety and fucks with my memory and reasoning ability for at least a day or two. Fuck that. Alcohol improves my mood, reduces anxiety, and is even more easily accessible.

decent citrus-forward gin
I recommend Broker's or Plymouth if you feel like shelling out some more money

Couldnt have said it better myself!

>crown
>parrot bay

This is a disgusting combination, but I just popped two Ativan so I'm just clearing out all the random bits of alcohol I have left lying around.

I drank an iron maiden trooper porter. Now im drinking a yeti chocolate oak aged imperial stout.

cum

I aint paying 10 dollars a beer just sayin

It's pretty tasty. Gin has been my liquor of choice for the past year or so. I use to like vodka but switched to gin for an increase in flavor.

I had a friend that loved kraken. I've seen her kill a bottle by herself a few times. It's a pretty good price for the quality. Good stuff.

Ahahaha sounds like a solid plan. Just fucking down that shit. Regret comes later.

Noted. I'm on a bit of a budget since I'm unemployed and I just graduated college. I'll have to wait a few months before I switch to the nice stuff.

Didn't Megadeth and Atheist make some shitty beer too lol? Don't actually know if their bad, just find the idea funny

Aye. It's pretty fucking hard to put down honestly.

Got the iron maiden beer as a gift. Not worth it.

Not sure i like the yeti seems abit too hoppy/herbacious for a stout. Maybe it will improve once it warms up a bit.

You should try the barrel aged darkstar or the barrel aged abominable from Freemont brewing. There is a variant on each one too that is really good but they're hard to find.

Good luck, man.
You should try mixing up a southside. Seems like you have half the ingredients already, just need some mint and simple syrup (easy to make at home for little $$). Refreshing af and will make your college friends think you have your shit together

*are really good

I'm just debating on whether or not to go all out and bust open the Newfoundland moonshine and do this fuck ton of Molly I was saving for me and my fuckbuddy.
Pros- I get super fucked up
Cons-I accidentally die in my sleep

>either way it's a win-win

Ill look around for it. Is it a similar flavor profile as pugachevs cobra?

I have a kbs in fridge, didnt impress me the first time round.

i love new amsterdam, seagrams, or if i got some extra cash bombay saphire. with tonic water. mmm quinine. that's a man soda

an ice cold Coca Cola!

Nice, haven't been able to find a bottle of that for months. Drinking Rowans Creek, pretty good stuff.

it's sad that masculinity is determined by a drink.
are you one of those beta man card types too?

Up to you man. Up to you.

Godspeed either way.

I'd leave them separate. I'm a big fan of dying in my sleep but the ol' in out on molly, running around fucking everywhere, is gonna be way better than the experience of mixing it with booze by yourself. If you want to die you oughta do that right instead of engaging in behavior that might end up just inconveniencing you.

If you're into the chocolate stout Sam Smiths makes one that's excellent.

May you get absolutely fucking wankered user. I'm rooting for you.

But the way (OP here), just to reiterate: This rum is absolutely fucking fantastic. Buy it if you can afford it.

I use to do gin and tonic all the time but I recently switched to the gin, lime, and sparkling water to cut back on calories. Probably doesn't make a huge difference though.

I've been wanting to try Bombay sapphire actually. How's the flavor compare?

By the way*

Ah kraken, meme tier rum at its finest

good shit

Not that good for your money. You're just buying the branding imo

I've really stopped caring tonight.

Tastes like licking a Christmas tree

Everclear and listerine

I don't think I've tried that. I'm from Seattle and we have a ton of great microbreweries but so do both the coasts. The beer doesn't always travel that far though so I can't try everything.

Nice Satan trips, by the way.

Had half a bottle for a wedding earlier today and now gunna finish the other half

Be careful you don't tip your fedora too far. You might drop it.

Too lazy to get up and snap a pic of my bottle but this. Just picked it up today and having a share with some buddies later.

I personally love Bombay Sapphire and lemonade and the liqour store near me usually has the handle on sale for about $40 so I get a solid weekend or two of drinks out of it

hipster douche detected

That's too bad. Well, I'll try it if I have a bunch of spare cash at some point then.

Top Kek. I've heard it described as very minty before never full blown pine tree. I actually kind of want to try it even more now.

2 x's amber

Puga with a year on it is so fucking good.

KBS was all hype man

Found the faggot

Fwiw I hate gin and in general have yet to find one that didn't taste like pine trees to me... take my review with a grain of salt... also fwiw I'm the one classing it up with the arbor mist...

Guinness extra stout, as usual.

That's as close to Ireland as I'd ever want to get.

That's not too bad. I can get the 1.75 liters of new Amsterdam gin for about $30 but it's only enough to last me 3 or so days. It's basically the same price as killing a six pack of something decent every night.

The Bombay and lemonade sounds interesting. I'll keep that in mind when I try bombay.

This is pretty reasonable enough, thanks m8.

Just smoking some wax, had a pretty bad liquor problem about a year ago so I don't touch it anymore. More power to people who can drink and not lose their soul in it though, kraken is some smooth and potent shit

New Amsterdam handles go for ~$20 w/ tax here. It hurts to see someone pay $30 for that.

Is that u Matt?

3rd one this week, fuck

They do remind me of that a bit too I will admit, but I prefer that over just plain vodka.

The blackberry Arbor mist made me cringe a bit honestly. I'd need at least 2 to 3 bottles of that to maintain a reasonable buzz over the next 8 hours. I can't tolerate drinks like that, let alone for 8 hours. If I'm gonna have wine, I'm going to have something good. Like in the $30-50 range. That's why I don't really drink wine.

But to each their own. Cheers.

Yeah man, I'd go for really good lemonade though because it's just not the same with cheap shit. I usually go with like Cruz's organic lemonade because it's the smoothest mix without having to water it down too bad

Accepted

Did you have enough good boy points and get some tendies to go with that?

No problem. I like drugs, but I don't like being inconvenienced. I figure that applies to most people.

bleach

cheap Mexican beer.

this

Trust me, it hurts me more than it hurts you haha

The sin tax that we apply to booze here in the states (Seattle, WA specifically for me) is a pretty big bummer honestly.

Not enough alcohol although tasty i admit

Don't judge wine by its bottle price. Drink what you like.

That shit burns like a mother fucker, 2 glasses destroyed me. Had it over ice with some sprite. Shits cash

Or I guess technically in my case tonight drink what happens to have been purchased by your wife a month ago and your tired of seeing in the fridge? Debating on finishing off the bottle of tropical fruit arbor mist she also has...

Fuck off Josh m8

I'm in Champaign, IL and the liquor tax here is minimal bc college town. Have to deal with the frat/srat morons though.

I'm of the same mentality. If I'm gonna buy some decent liquor, I'm not gonna ruin it with a shitty mixer. Gotta get something of comparable quality as the mixer. Otherwise I'd just buy shit liquor because a shitty mixer will make a shitty drink anyways.

I like my current mix because I can still taste the gin pretty clearly without the burn, and the lime and carbonation both compliment the gin well.

Enjoying a fun night of shit drinking while my wife and son sleep... waiting for SNL, followed by everyone's favorite show "will the leader of the executive branch of our government take time out of his schedule presumably looking at important stuff to tweet about a sketch comedy show". It's gonna be yuuge

Good advice, there is some pretty good wine that you can get for significantly cheaper if you do your research. You can also get prosecco in place of champagne because it's way cheaper but basically the same thing.

The best wine I've had has usually been in or around that price range but I've had some really good stuff around $15 a bottle. There are all kinds of Internet resources to find good cheaper stuff. I just usually go for beer (craft beer specifically) and then liquor less frequently.

you look like snax

the best cheap Bourbon my meagre money can buy

Wine, pic related.

Falling back to shitty absinthe if I finish the bottle.

... ugh mango not tropical

For the record though if your looking for serious stuff try romate. It's essentially cognac made in Spain and the price is much better than regular French cognac

Ha I can relate. My girlfriend had three bottles of various sweet wines sitting on the counter for months that she never finished. I was out of booze and didn't want to go to the store. I was also tired of them taking up space. I'm pretty sure they started to go bad because they'd become a bit sour but I didn't want to waste alcohol and I wanted the counter clean.

The counter is clean now.