Brazil exporting rotten meat mixed with acid and cardboard to Europe and USA

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-17/brazil-meat-producers-jbs-brf-probed-in-alleged-bribery-scheme

Enjoying tasty cardboard Brazilian meat Yurope?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39311336
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BRs are proud of their corruption

Surely the money they made from these sales will improve your favela!

I only eat halal meat :)

I only local meat.

wtf i hate meat now

Is your burger tasty?

>three BRF cargoes tainted with salmonella are still en route to Europe.

I supposed these are going to Russia, so RIP Russia. We've been killing you guys slowly.

Do you genuinely think your politicians don't feed this stuff to you regularly if they are willing to get in trouble for it from other countries?

why is brazil so shit at everything?

Our milk has caustic soda and antibiotics. Our vegetables have banned agrotoxins in them that produce cancer.

We're immune to all this.

All your fault.

>Yurope?
There's no mention of this meat ever getting to Europe, only 'en route'.
It wouldn't pass inspection anyways lol.

You can jew europeans on food products only if you're a member.
Czechs seem to like roadsalt in our meat exports kek.

Fucking chimpanzilians can't do anything right.

thanks goodness I have never bought brasilian meat ;)

That's not true. The Brazilians are eating the bad meat. Our best meat go to Europe.
The goverment has a lot to do with meat producers.

we all know you get it in your mouth for free

All our rotten and infected meat has been going to Russia, it's our plan to bring down their communist government. It's working.

They didn't mix cardboard with it retard, a guy says in an interview about putting the meat in cardboard as in using cardboard packing, and the "acid" they used to hide the rotten meat is Vitamin C.

I'm not defending their retarded shit mind you, but this hysteria is ridiculous.

Government propaganda poster has arrived in the thread. Red alert guys.

>In other cases, potato, water and even cardboard paper was mixed with chicken meat to increase profits.
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39311336

Bring back Dilma nig

wtf i love brasil now

Watch the original report, not the idiotic ""news"" sites just repeating the stupid memes.

They're probably the only one willing to buy it.
Russia sources food primarily from EU but since EU-Russia relations are rather unstable and there's a lot of embargoes going left and right they have to look for other sources.

You know a small scandal can ruin the entire industry in Brazil.

hashtag boycott Brazil

This has been going on for decades. My cousin's boyfriend works in a meat packing facility, he said the acid stuff and mincing the entire pig including his toes, head and mixing with extra stuff was completely normal. He said he was even surprised that police suddenly got mad at this stuff, because it has been going well for so long, this is only going to hurt our meat sales. He also said that dirt would regularly fall into the machinery from a catwalk above it.

>SMALL scandal
It's the biggest police operation of all time here.