yes, because he always is betting on games and rigging them

would watch

thats a really good bean

>laffs

Tuukka Rask is 7-1 1.74 .941%

>kongz

Hockey

Shut the fuck up

What's the story behind this completely #no_homo picture?

Rantanen wins Calder
It's only a matter of time before the production comes along

If you were to have a BBQ and watch some sporting event, what player from >your team would you invite? I think Dumba would be a fun guy to get drunk with. Otherwise Spurgeon if his wife came too.

look at phil

Rude.

what is more important, school or watching hockey?

what does this mean

According to my very scientific power rankingsā„¢ the >rags will win the cup this year.

Well, who else should win if not them.

>Mr. Trump, I myself will not have the privilege of exercising suffrage to support your pristine candidacy for President of the United States, but I would be remiss if I did not voice my opinion on the quality of your campaign and your fitness for office. Your business acumen is the stuff of legend, and one can only imagine how the United States would flourish when guided by your principled hand. Your opponent - I dare not utter her name - is propped by the sycophantism of old politics and your voice rings clearly as one of change and the doing away of exhausted political mores that have caused the stagnation of this once great land. From one humble knee, chin bowed, I offer you this laudatory praise. Best of luck to you, Mr. Trump, in your candidacy and your exercise of presidential duty.
>Yours truly, Evgeni Malkin

autism aside, does he really support Trump?

>the shitstain of upstate Jew York that is Utica

great fucking defense by Shinkaruk too

twitter.com/evgenimaikinego/status/764153568223952896