Oldfag here. 41. I want to try DMT. How do I do it? I don't want any handlers, I want to go alone

Oldfag here. 41. I want to try DMT. How do I do it? I don't want any handlers, I want to go alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YsFlbaqSaJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do it fast and hard baby!

I figured that much. I'm more worried about what happens around me.

Who the fuck is that kid

Also are u in NYC op?

No I'm in Pittsburgh.

Alright faggot. here we go

First, score yourself some deemsters, good luck.
Craft yourself a tinfoil pipe. Think meth pipe. Create a small "bowl" where the crystal will turn to liquid, then vapor without spreading all over the damn thing. Then, insulate everything but the bowl part. This is important later on.

Next, find yourself a table, chair, nightstand what the fuck ever. something that will be mouth height while sitting down.

Once you're prepared to enter the void, fill your pipe with the goods, and tape it the corner of your stand while still being able to light the bowl from the bottom and inhale. This where the insulation comes in or you'll be burning some nightstand and plastic tape. feelsgoodman.exe

You're going to have to fight through all of universes will to get several hits and waste all of it.

God speed to you. I'll be lurking for a while. I've done this method plenty of times with varying doses.

idk man it's just a kid from google.
Nice I'm in Pittsburgh to. Well, Cranberry.

I'll try this.

I knew a guy a while back who did it pretty regularly. He said go sit by a river when you take it. I don't know what he meant by that. I don't know if he knew what he meant by that. But he swore up and down that that's what you're supposed to do.

Look up "Joe Rogan dmt" on YouTube

>Cranberry.
I'm actually more rural; New Kensington area. Cool tho

Perfect. My property borders a river.

from my experience, the less outside stimuli the deeper you'll go. I could understand the tranquility of it but man, God appeared and spoke to me when I was blindfolded and had earplugs in.

dmt is ok to do alone IMO since it doesn't last too long but its pretty common to have a bad experiance your first time, not that being with someone will help with DMT as it might with acid for instance. not saying your likely to get a bad experiance but its certainly possible. i know two of the 5 people i know have done DMT IRL experianced what they describe as death, also read many reports online of this experiance. of course it was all over after a short while so DMT bad trips are usually not as mentally detrimental as bad acid trips can be.

so go for it but know that its not fool proof.

i would recommend trying 5 meo DMT or 4 ho DMT both are similar to DMT but in a way more titratable. you can micro dose easily with 5 meo dmt and ease into it where my experience with dmt has usually been either insignificant or pretty intense.

also i recommend 5 meo dmt and 4 ho dmt because you can buy it online via several vendors, lysergi.com, for instance is a reliable vendor in canada i use often from america.
getting DMT is pretty hard for most people if you don't know people who like to trip. probably find it easily at a music festival though.

Need I regail you with the story of the guy who drowned while doing DMT by a river side?

Kek
Good luck moving

so uncommon i would not take that as a serious threat.
self harm is pretty damned uncommon with DMT. even if that story is true it doesn't represent a common risk.
people do DMT outdoors near bodys of water all the time. camping while tripping is one of the best ways to do it.

>be me
>be dmt fag

I've ingested plenty of DMT in every way.

Get off this shithole site and head over to the Nexus to get your information.

Remember this and put it one before you go.
Start inhaling at 2:00 and hold your breath till you die.
No sneak peaks

Opps
youtu.be/YsFlbaqSaJ8
>death
me too. profoundly changed my outlook on my organismal life, I don't want kill myself anymore

As someone with extensive experience with DMT in many preparations and routes of administration I would suggest that you do it in the comfort of your own home where you're guaranteed to be safer than out in public.

The risk isn't just physical harm. Sure you might not roll into the lake and drown. But a random passerby who stumbles on an unresponsive individual laying near a river?

The risks associated with doing it outdoors are too great and varied. At least in the safety of your own house those risks are minimized.

Furthermore, if you take enough(tm) DMT, there's no feasible way for you to distinguish between your carpet and a river. Reality dissolves away into hyperspace.

At least in your house you can play your music (highly suggested)

out of curiosity, where are you located-ish? If you're close to me I'll hook you up and teach you.

Let's say you're fresh in a new area. Don't know anyone. How do you go about making connections? I've always had someone to ask as a friend.

Breakthrough is 3 full hits. At the 2nd hit you most likely wont be able to move. Go check out psychedsubstance on youtube he has a lot of good dmt info. As always, stay away from salvia.

Say hi to the midgets for me OP!

>Say hi to the midgets for me OP!
>midgits

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!
They prefer the term Hyperdimensional Self-transforming Machine Elves you cis gendered 3-dimensional earthling scum.

holy shit did you just fucking assume their gender you hypocritical shitlord bigot.
i can not even.

>gender
>didn't post gender