Ok so I just smoked for the second time and AGAIN there is no effect at all...

Ok so I just smoked for the second time and AGAIN there is no effect at all. You all told me it would work the second time.

And yes I inhaled it well. I almost made myself vomit as well by filling my lungs then inhaling some oxygen after.

post what you're smoking. guessing you're getting ripped off.

Hows that oregano taste?

took me 3 or 4 times to get high if i remember. however it was always out of a pipe.

try a bong OP

This is what I'm smoking. When I bought it (a week ago) y'all said it was decent but I didn't store it in an airtight jar. I only got the jar yesterday.

Did it just dry up?

"I didn't inhale"

Should be fine. Try holding in your lungs longer. and when you breath out. use both your nose and mouth.

THIS is what it looked like when I bought it.

I am! Is it definitely the way I'm inhaling as to why it's not working.

depends. have you had much practice breathing in and out?

Suck in some smoke then pull the reefer away and literally suck as much air into your lungs as you can.

It hurts but if you wanna get bent...

I've smoked three joints now. 2 last night and one this morning. Nothing.

I breathe in, feel it go through my throat, inhale it into my lungs, hold it there for a second or two, inhale some more oxygen then exhale through my mouth and nose.

Shouldn't I be feeling at least something.

Do you smoke cigs?

And smoke DOES come out of your mouth when you exhale, right?

Yes. A lot.

No.

>no

Then this thread is bait.

A non smoker taking hits of weed will report coughing his ring out as the only memorable part of the experience. And getting wasted.

Either troll or you are completely doing it wrong.

Go be with nature and explore, fuck wasting your first highs on /b
Being something without knowing how to interpret it is still being, and it is alot more freeing without interpretations and needless and wrong comparisons.
Go deep user. You're only a newb once.

I'm not high. That's the problem

Also better herb and maybe a pipe or bong, I feel as though joints have a pleasantly sedating feeling, Vs other methods to get 'high'

this is totally bait, let's make a cool stoner thread and sage this piece of shit.

If you don't know what it is, then how do you know you are not it?
Fuck try some deep breathing, take in lung fulls of air as if they were your hits, feel the cold air come in like the wmoke, hold it and release, fill the entirety of your lungs.
Then maybe some full body stretching. If that doesn't activate the marijuanas in your system then try again another time. - with a different set, setting, and method of injecting the marjiuana, and see where that brings you.

Your logic is flawed.
I don't exactly know what it's like to be hogh but I know what it's like to not be high.

I feel exactly the same.

>injecting the marjiuana

To be fair i struggled to get high until i started injecting it. Then... WOW