What went right?

What went right?

Not a lot.

it's time for him to get famous

>it's good AND popular?
>WORST ALBUM BLAHAHFA
>KENDRICK LAMAR SHIT AND BLHALAHGA

also this goes for every album and artist ever on this board.

Lust.

I've listened to it a lot and it's had ample time to settle, but it's just not doing it for me. I loved gkmc and tpab the very first time I heard them, but this just isn't happening.

no it doesn't, people here are not THAT predictable and retarded. people dickride MBDTF, Emotion, etc here and those are popular.

The kdot fanboys are so cancerous.

DNA, YAH, FEEL, FEAR, HUMBLE, XXX

It was pretty good

soft bigotry of low expectations

just wait

desu, I was feeling a 6/10 on this even before hipster melon man put his review up

and I thought GKMC and TPAB were flawless

plz leave

He kept it short and sweet, killed amazing production, made it a lot more accesible then his last albums, it's overall probably his most enjoyable album without sacrificing depth thanks to some of his best songs ever like FEAR. or XXX. even PRIDE.

UU>GKMC>TPAB>DAMN>the rest

I really didn't like it, some of the production and flows were pretty good, but the sudden change ups weren't for the best. DNA is a quality banger, XXX is alright, but stuff like Yah, where he takes Ab-Soul's talk-rapping flow and completely fails to deliver, make me not want to play the full album.

And who even listens to AAAAA-HAAA more than once.

nothing at all

He tried something as ballsy as God and made it work

God didn't "work" you just suck up anything he puts out

>no it doesn't, people here are not THAT predictable and retarded

HAHAHAHA

good retort

I loved this album and I wasn't even hyped for it. I just listened out of curiosity.

he made a beat tape with some cool one liners. everyone's saying this is his drake album, but it's his lil wayne album. the problem is his flow and conceptual nature limit his ability to flow over the beats.

if you think about it, the last Best Rapper Alive was lil wayne. TPAB was his Tribe/Tupac worship. GKMC was Dre. kendrick's still achieving his fullest form imo, and this was a growing pain in some senses

Give me literally 10 reasons why i should believe you over metacritic.

Wrong

>>>/reddit/