>just cuddle for an hour or so
>just want to feel what it's like to hold another human in your arms
>all while nearly vomiting from nervousness and guilt
>drop her off in park
>sick as a dog
>hang around for a bit to make sure she is okay
>she's going to wake up from worst night of her life
>want to kill myself for being an awful person

Haven't been game to do it since, it was a nice feeling but I get guilty every time I think about what I did to her.

Guilt thread?

Ask god to forgive you as you are a piece of flith.

at least you didn't rape and kill her

>fat
literally can change it in 3 months

>don't shave or look after myself bc wats the point
literally can change it in 5 minutes

He Did rape her

You're a madman. Or in this case, a sadman.

Some people can't just lose weight because of health issues fag

He doesn't want solutions, he wanna release his shit for feeling sorry for himself, he will never do anything to change things even if you will show him point by point how to do it

I know I'm a piece of shit, I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience

You see?

T. Fatfaggot

nobody has had a similar experience, because nobody else is as much of a creepy beta garbage person as you are. kys, I'm being serious.

I've tried changing myself, this is just how I am and I've accepted it, I just hate myself for it.

So, now what? Are you going to keep hating yourself and be unhappy until you eventually die? Or are you going to end it one way or the other?

just end it dude. You're a waste of oxygen. Nobody will even give a moments notice to your sudden absence, and with you gone, 5 starving children will be nourished and go on to live productive and fulfilled lives. Go out knowing that you did at least one positive thing with your life by ending it now.

Honestly I wish I could but I'm a pussy and just scared of death, and I'm still semi hopeful that I might find someone someday

Honestly reported you. What you did is creepier than penetration tbh. She's probably 50% aware of what happened, she was just out of control because you drugged her and she drank. Probably felt like a nightmare for her. Sleep paralysis + hell on earth as fatty swears all over her, releasing her at the park like a dog as she's still in a zoned out state. For all you know the next guy picked her up there because you set her up to fail. Surprisingly I've never said this on the internet before (active browser of this site, too) but you NEED to kill yourself buddy. What you did is worse than actually getting deep and physical. I'm sure the bartender knows btw. No way he doesn't. Watch out creep

I wasn't talking only about suicide as a way to end your suffering.

You're not going to find anybody. Women can instinctively tell when a man is as much of a degenerate sociopath as you are. Even if one made the mistake of becoming close to you, theres no chance you will treat her right, make her happy, or give her a life that she deserves. Bringing another person into your septic tank of a life is inhumane. Your mother should have shook you to death as an infant.

you are fucking retarded.you say there is no point in looking after yourself and then you say you want human connection and cuddles and shit.well,there is the point you dumb pice of shit

I thought /b might have understood where I was coming from but I guess not, funny how reddit has become a refuge for guys like me.

Top kek.

I know what you did is fucked up but, i kinda get where you are coming from. Just try to work out and look after yourself, it will al go better. Trust me.

You're a disgusting person. Please get help.

I'm proud of you. That was very resourceful and you got what you wanted. You should do it again if it's fun

Just lower your standards

Honestly dude, you didn't even really do anything that bad. Sure, you spiked her drink, but afterwards you could've done a lot, and I mean A LOT worse shit than what you did. If all you did was cuddle her, then what's really so bad about that?

bullshit

start the keto diet and stop being a fatass

TITS OR GTFO

Stop eating. Observe. The weight will disappear.

Do you even /fit/ read the fucking steaky

>mad about nogf
>doesn't see the point in shaving or looking after himself
It's like seeing the tendies on the top shelf while you're hungry and not reaching up because "what's the point"