Why does this Indian chick only go after white guys...

Why does this Indian chick only go after white guys? Many Indians from my school have tried hitting on her but she just ignores us only hits on the white guys

Moree

I'd like to know more about this as well.

I work in marketing and all the DA's who handle customer segmentation are Indians. Some of the chicks are really cute and they're always hitting on me and touching me. One of them even gave me a massage the other day. Even when they're talking in Hindi, I can tell what they're talking about because of their gestures and giggling and whatnot. I've got a gf, but they don't seem to care.

Maybe you should go back, Pajeet.

Answer question

because no one likes pajeet period

Because they don't smell like total shit.

we have and understand plumbing

Because all Indians are rapists and pedophiles, when she's in a situation where she can choose she'll obviously go for the superior race

I mean
Wouldn't a Indian women like Indian men

any inn jeans or tights user>??

I don't smell like shit
Not true.

No, women don't mate with their own race they're naturally inclined to get with someone with the best genetics. If given the choice Indians are at the bottom of the food chain, she'll go for white guys if she can or niggers if she's in America

Because she wants a succesful man with trump citizenship

absolutely not. specially now that she can open a phone app and she has her pick of over 100 desperate white guys

i feel bad for you tbh

I mean what's gonna happen to all us brown guys if you white men keep taking our girls?

The rules are different when you above average attractive

Evolution, if you don't become superior and give your own women a reason to fuck you then you will die out and the human race will only be better for it.

>I mean what's gonna happen to all us brown guys if you white men keep taking our girls?
White people will disappear.

Tell me, by any chance you go to browns without balls school.
>Plus look at her she can't even pass as a senior.

You're gonna have to go home if you want a wife.

By school I mean college

If you could trade your dirt for gold, you would too

no you didnt panjeet

What did she mean by this?

you dont choose to eat shit when you can eat food right?

Um hmmn

Let me sum it for you, a pussy you can never have, your relative? Focus on the ones you can have. Protip: It all boils downs to your personality.

They're tired of their monkey ways and want to reach the top and not have to stop oh woo bee do they wanna walk like you talk you and bang you tooooo

Yeah that's what I don't get. How is white guys banging non white girls any better than non white guys banging white girls. The end result is the same. Yet the same people who make and post the "you made white boi" threads also post gloating about how white guys are stealing other races' women. Not that I personally have a problem with either, just saying there's an element of cognitive dissonance to believing both of those things.