I'm a faggot, ask me anything!

I'm a faggot, ask me anything!

No. Fuck you.

That's not a question!!

Are you willing to post yourself without your clothes on?

why are you so cute?

Obvious question being why are u such a degenerate mentally ill faggot/disgrace to mankind?

Possibly if you're nice.

Hormones probably.

I dunno dude. Mental illnesses suck tho.

STFU fagit aint gonna be nice to a cum guzzling dumpster such as yourself no bend over and show me some spread pink asshole FAGIT!

Born gay or made gay?

Do you like REALLY funny bananas?

What's your social security number?

Born I think. I dunno. Nobody made me gay I think.

No need to be rude! You're not gonna see anything with attitude like that.

Yes yes yes yes

fagit!

Did you bone Jonah Hill during the filming of Superbad?

do you ever wish you were normal? Normal being a hetero guy who is happy being a guy?

do you like really funny pickles?

how tall are you?
and how do I become so cute

Why don't I like sand?

Why are you too stupid to use ?

I really really really like this image

Timestamp. Is this real?

Are you a faggot?

why are there so many faggot on reddit and Sup Forums? can you guys go somewhere else? do you understand that there is something wrong with you? do you understand that gay "pride" makes no sense whatsoever? why don't you faggots act like normal people? why do you act like such fucking degenerates and then demand respect? why can't you just be normal people who fuck dudes? you faggot.

Found the bigot

Oh, absolutely! I would've made a really handsome dude and probably would've been a hundred times happier as a dude. Sadly I'll have to pursue this life of being a subpar girl.

I'm 5'7 and hormones probably. I'm not that cute honestly. I look fucking weird.

It's me, I'm not gonna timestamp it but yeah, it's me.

110%

I don't like /soc//////

Hey now, we're all bigots.

How do you expect to get dick with an autistic face like that?

how long have you been on hormones and at what dosages?

My kik: pinwheelofdeath :D

>It's me, I'm not gonna timestamp it but yeah, it's me.

But how would we know?

(Pull down your underwear but cover your crotch with your hand.)

>Found the bigot

Actually I'm pretty sure one of my oldest friends is gay. I don't give a fuck. But you internet/flamboyant faggots disgust me. Neck yourselves before you spread your degeneracy any further.

Another pic

it gets in your mangina

will you be my user boyfriend

when did you realise you were gay?
and how?

you look like moot

Hey OP, How many niggers do you own? House and field breakdown if you can , thx fam

Let's see them socks and cute panties bby.

I don't, haha. I'm so lonely.

Ehh, 6 months? 50mg cypro, 4mg progy

You don't know. For all you know I'm just a neck beard pretending. Just ask me questions or don't, I'm bored.

Simply ebin.

Only if ur cute

I dunno, I saw dick on the internet and I was like "that's hot" and so anal play begun at like, 13

Excellent. I adore mootles

Exactly 0

G-gay

Lol someone's mad

Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Fav film? Fav animated? Fav TV series? Fav ice cream flavor? How big is your wiener? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Does penis size matter? Wanna be my gf?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

How many dicks have you sucked in a row OP?

You're cute and I admire the courage it takes to be yourself.

That's all.

Do you spit or swallow? Do you're male homies hit on you all the time and wanna bang? You ever blown a close male friend? Do you find chicks attractive? Ever fooled around with a chick? Furry or shaved vagina?

that was rude burn in hell cunt

Ah I dunno, burgers. No real fav band. No real fav youtuber. Maybe superbunnyhop. Fav ice cream would rocky road, my wiener is average, 5.5 and I'd give myself a 4 on my worst days and maybe a nice 6 on a really good day. And yeah, penis size matters and maybe, only if ur cute.

I ask myself this every day, user.

Just one. I've only ever had my one partner.

Thanks dude, that's actually pretty sweet.

I swallow, no, yes, yes, no , shaved.

where you a effeminate child?
got any siblings?
mom / dad around when you grew up?
you do drugs?
when you come out?
raised religiously?
any mental disease or ailments (insomnia/depression/schizophrenia)?

fagit

You're the kind of person who makes me happy I'm actually in my body and not in yours.

Seeing people like you make me realize things could be infinitely worse, if I looked like you, instead of just being an average looking guy.

Thanks for making me feel so much better about not being attractive OP. Now I know why people in your situation have an almost 50% chance of killing themselves. I would certainly consider suicide if I looked like you.

ever got blacked?

Disgusting...

Cock pic please

post pic of your self

What if we were in love but I had a tiny weiner? Would you still wanna be with me?

Go fuck yourself, you fucking queer.

Very
Yes, 3. Two of which are males thankfully. They can carry the torch I should have had being the eldest.
Yes
No
About two years ago
Slightly
Depression, mild OCD and that's about it I think.

I'm glad I can improve your day :)

Nah

So sorry user...

Alright, it's pretty veiny tho

Only if you were feminine because then I could pound you

I would do anything for you

Well this will make class interesting on Monday huh Eric?

Nice cock. Got any where you're wearing cute panties?

Be my gf i skate and im not that ugly im in love with you.

Are you a faggot?

You're mean tho.i can't help having a tiny weiner. What if I was the Sweetest guy ever. Would you be into my tiny weiner then?

It would be so sad if OP was pretending to be a trans person and wasn't the person in the picture at all

You're cute and really sexy, would dump gf for your cock.

Nope

Can you Greentext the time you blew your male friend? Greentext when you lost your virginity? Any Netflix recommendations? Can you post panty pics please anonnette? I need this.

youre still ugly tho and ugly people mostly live shitty lives anyways

Assuming that the universe is infinite in size and that time cannot be traversed dynamically, and given that time is a man-made construct to essentially count down to the inevitable heat-death of the universe, where the fuck did I put my keys?

Do you get laid often? Does your family approve of you? Do your brothers call you a faggot in a joking manner? What are your hobbies? Any plans for the future? Can you write me a haiku?

He wants the D but is too much of a pussy to take it.

>
>Yes yes yes yes

The fact that you like banana seems worse to me than the homosex.

Can you write "Fabio" between your tits? Please user.

Opinions on the Pakistan India conflict?

If we were homies and I hadn't been laid in a longass time would you gimme a blowjob at least even tho I have a tiny weiner?

Your names Fabio user? Do your homies make fun of you?

maybe because youre into homosex

That's pretty gay

Sadly not. Need to buy some panties.

I'm okay dude. Maybe another time?

Like I said, only if ur cute.

Hoh boy, wouldn't that be hilarious

Gay, but arousing.

Eh, fine.

>Be new years eve
>get really drunk
>go to bedroom
>He pushes me over and pulls off my boxers
>Presses my legs up towards my chest, giving him full access to my rear
>coats his cock in anal lube
>Pounds me like crazy with my knees pressed to my chest
>He fills me with buckets
>I didnt cum but there was a huge puddle of pre cum on my belly

Pretty boring story honestly.

By my bf, yes. Yes, no, video games, and I wanna be a police officer. And no, no haiku's today.

Didn't wanna anger the banana

Absolutely, not!

Neutral

No, but I'll beat you up a bit considering you sound like a subby bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Aw, please. Just write Fabio in the middle of your chest and I will love you forever.

Sometimes.

police officer? thats a joke right?

I don't have any questions to ask you because being gay isn't interesting to me. I do think you should dread your hair though. You would look like that.

How did you and your bf meet? Would you still least let me sniff your panties and shoes? What are your fetishes?ever encountered any homophobes on the streets or are they all too afraid to step away from the computer to say shit? Fav video games? Any Netflix recommendations?

>Didn't wanna anger the banana

I understand completely.

Nope! Military doesn't take trannies so police officer is next best thing.

Sorry but no. Maybe if your name wasn't Fabio.

Interesting idea.

Party, and maybe if you paid me. I have too many to list. And no, never had anyone be mean to me. Fav video games are the entire canon MGS series.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Can you take a livepic of your naked body with a timestamp?

What if you found me stealing your panties? Would you confront me or think "anons being cute cause he finds me attractive"? If you pulled my pants down and saw my tiny weiner for the first time would you make funny of me or deal with it?

What music have you been listening to lately

What is the difference between the living and existing? Opinions on trump? Any fetishes? If your bf was into scat play would you break up with him or deal with the it?

fem guys like you are the hottest ppl in the world to me -cant help it

What do you do with the majority of your money? Fav sex position? How many guys have you blown? Please tell me you live in North Texas? I wanna take you out for ice cream and a walk thru the park.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Nope, I'm too lazy. Just here to answer questions.

I think I'd just beat you up.

Indie atmospheric junk.

I'm way too tired to get into philosophy. Trump is alright. Lots of fetishes. And probably deal with it, I unno. I like him a lot.

It's okay, user.

Buy food. Fav sex position is probably doggy. And just one. I live in Australia.

If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok? If you're house was on fire what would be the one item you would grab and save? Pets or family don't count. Fav pokemon and why? Opinions on Anime? Wanna cuddle?

Would you rather go on a fruit picnic date or a netflix and tea/coffee date?

Does OP think im cute?

OP, what state are you from?
Have you ever had a hands free assgasm?

> gives serious reply too old copypasta
> calls other dude newfag

My BFs, and probably my laptop, fav pokeboy is probably lucario, anime is good, no

Tea/coffee date

Not my cup of tea sadly.

I'm from Australia, Victoria. And yes.