Why are koreans so much better looking than any other race...

why are koreans so much better looking than any other race? even nordic and slavic people look like mongrels compared to them.

Literally every one of them gets plastic surgery.

Good looking, but fucking CRAZIEST of all the asians.
Had a Korean GF twice; NEVER fucking again.

Japanese view Koreans the same way that white people view brown people.

koreans view japanese the same way that white people view black people.

did you date a korean in korea or in the west?

West; one was born here, other was pretty fresh off the boat. Little difference between the two beyond english skills & western pop culture familiarity.
Think the craziness is genetic.

yeah, koreans have the han, but the ones in korea are not too crazy. definitely not worse than western chicks.

The one born here was a reserved, sheltered daughter of a presbie minister & she was still fucking nuts. Shudder to think what a slutty, fully westernized one would be like.

"why koreans are so good looking"
>Thinks Koreans are genetically "pretty"
Oh boy the inocence

korean master race.

Yep - dated 3 of them, hot, wonderful but engaged to a chinese girl now.

It's nice to have a partner who cares about you and not just how you can make them look better.

>not just how you can make them look better
Fucking hell; I got paraded around from one group of friends or family to the next, constantly.
We were together for around 6 months & never felt like the "audition" ended.

North or south

Can confirmMy GF is Korean born there. She has had plastic surgery is 30 looks 18.

Fucked a diff Korean girl today at parlor and atleast 40 but looked late 30s

lol south

Didn't we drop a nuke on the Japanese people?

Two.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This is 29 year old.

Plastic surgery, which is commonplace and frequent in Korea.

Don't feel too bad OP, I didn't know this and thought the same thing about Korean/Vietnamese girls until I learned this 2 years ago.

But seriously, it's not a secret.

> mfw dating a Korean girl while living in Japan

Don't get me wrong... I love asians. have fucked a ton in the past.. But koreans are easily the ugliest of all asians. Let's be honest. Generally they have no ass, bland features, and have you seen them without makeup??

Haha @ this guy, wasn't funny till I saw it the second time

because S. Koreans are memes

they get plastic surgery to look more European/"White" in order to be more attractive to foreigners

google it OP

its hilarious

Yeah they get a crease put into their eyelids so they look more human pretty weird

Koreans get surgery like all the time. They are ugliest otherwise

Gooks look like disgusting pan-faced Mongoloids, even after plastic surgery.

Exactly, the ones you see are the best looking, and most of them have had plastic surgery already in their teems, and the pictures are heavily shooped. Look at an average Korean girl, she is not better than other Asian girls.

i can buy a hot plastic korean girl for an hour in my city. the only thing that bugs me is they all have kimchi smell.

this

It's only a few Koreans that look really amazing.

Dude what the heck

hey, i've fucked my share of k-girl whores and lusted over pop group floozies, but sorry, not THE best looking compared to all.

I can't separate Korean, Japanese and Chinese.

Idk guys, I don't think it gets any better than this...

The ones that freak me out are the ones that look skeleton like

They got sexyual super powers from when we nuked em at herashemale and hotwasaki or whatever

Many do without knowing it. Koreans infest Japan, often keeping it secret. You would already know this however.

Asians will never compare nor compete...

Lots and lots and lots of surgery to fix the pan-pan pin-pong faces.

Must be all that dog meat they eat

Yea even my GF is like "fuck them"
They clog up Namba station together with Chinese people. You recognise them instantly because of how they walk, the guys all have the same autistic haircut and glasses.

I'm just glad my girl looks great even without make-up, specially like her nerdy look.

Never will an asian have the same glint in their eyes...

who's better?

Nihon isu bestu

she's canadian tho...

>Koreans
>Race

God damn I hate you Americans so much. Literal country of retards.

When did Korea become a race? Also how many times are you going to post this fucking thread OP?

>not understanding the colloquial meaning of Race in this context as slang

go fuck urself pajeet or learn internet lingo the the kids use these days

Koreans are a race. Race = a population. Thus, there's an American race.

in the fucking netherlands they defined Moroccans as a race. Fucking retarded people there as well, so sick of white and black people trying to make everything about race.

then again I'm a fucking racist.
I think niggers are useless and sand niggers should just all die so the world can be a better place and Africa can finally be made into something that work instead of the shithole that it is now.

koreans are just chinas and japans bastard child.

Improper use of your own language you fucking dunce. Just so you know every country laughs at you for your backwards ass ways.

The craziest?

What are Cambodians Alex. I'll take racial stereotypes for 1000.

Race and nationality are not the same.

American race? who's mans is this?

let me guess youre going to start spouting your bullshit about how Eurpeans and Race are a foreign concept, yet forget completely WWII and most of human history in Europe between ethnic peoples

take your pseudo enlightened ass back to your communist hell hole where you go to jail for saying mean things because Europe never made freedom of speech an actual thig

What pisses of me is that korean men get plastic sugery too.

Taking my white bitches here in NYC

Fuck them

wat? Asian men and White women are a problem now?

i only care if a chick fucked a nigger if she has she can rot in hell

No just letting you know your use of English is garbage, including the concepts you think you know but seem to lack. Also race and Nationality isn't a race, it's never been accepted as the same thing. Not surprised Americans don't know that naturally.

Japanese girls is prettier.

>No just letting you know your use of English is garbage, including the concepts you think you know but seem to lack

prove it.

Race is colloquially (informally) used here as slang (a words meaning thats changed based on context)

also, Hitler tied national identity with race. so does Angela Merkl and nearly every other leader on this planet

cuz they all get plastic surgery

Lost my virginity in Korea when I was in high school. First three people I dated were full Korean. Cousin married 1/2 Korean. And I agree, they are the hottest babes on the planet. But I would never want to date one unless they were 100% reared in USA. They are 200% more emotional than American woman. What we would call psycho. Even 1/2 Koreans who grew up here are barely tolerable.

Angela Merkel = Hitler confirmed

Leaders are retarded, I mean Merkel signed to destruction of Germany and Sweden with her retarded statement.

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

do u see that thin black layer of eyelash thats added? that is a device that pushes her eyelids up and makes them more European/round

shes only pretty because she looks white lol

post pics of these girls without any of that stuff on and lets see how sexy and cute they look with chink eyelids and rat faces

>koreans so much better looking than any other race
>White girls are the best race
>Japanese girls is prettier

why does it even matter if you can't get any korean girl and you will settle for a fat chick who loves pork rinds more than your dick

lol isnt it funny tho that Germany has no happy middle?

far right = hitler
far left = merkel

literally one was a homocidal racist bent on destruction of all races besides the chosen Aryan

and the other is a suicidal maniac bent on the destruction of the German race and its people and the promotion of every other race

insane in the membrane

what about my asian waifus?

And this is 30.

Good. Maybe it will mean less retarded yurofags posting in the future.

>Race and nationality are the same thing, just like as Gender and sex.

American education at its finest.

Kek

Tbh they look great until they hit their 50s. Then then start looking like that

>using one retard to dismissthe education system of a nation the size of europe

Why are you so stupid?

pale skin was only afforded to asians kept in court as concubines or servants

the brown skinned asians were seen as trash and still are today in their societies

your GF looks naturally brown, but hasnt spent a lot of time outdoors obv because of the tone of her skin

she trying to be white which is why she looks cute to you

It is considered a joke by most nations fyi.

First time I heard "no child left behind" I almost died laughing.

It doesn't come across as a joke. It just made you seem ignorant and petty.

gender and sex are the same thing you big dummy

just because a group of mainstrean psychologists and psychiatrists got together and tell you that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man and fucking little boys and girls is actually just a sexual preference like tall men or women with big tits doesnt make it true

This

Yep. It was considered a stupid move in the USA by educators and most people being educated.

It's almost like our government is full of shit we can't control.

>Americans are stupid
>>America leads the planet with technology and innovation and creativeness
>>People flock every year in the millions to the usa for a better life

ye youre right Thor the white 10ft viking being cucked by muslims and niggers we're the fucking retards

Now what percent of people who live in Silicon valley are immigrants?

Or 2nd generation? Traditional bible thumping America is not producing the kind of people leading the country in these things. Most of the big tech CEOs are Jews. And tons of engineers and mathematicians are Asian or Indian.

Hey now, yurofags have tons of things to be proud of, like starting massive world wars that destroyed most of their lives multiple times. Or maybe the petty tribalism they still maintain.

Lots of nice accomplishments.

>muh jew conspiracies
typical European blaming Jews for everything

37 percent. So, the vast majority are native born americans.

How are the refugees doing?