Lads, rec me some bleeps. Techno, ambient techno, warpshit, that kinda thing

Lads, rec me some bleeps. Techno, ambient techno, warpshit, that kinda thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3axkaz6Vzs
youtube.com/watch?v=pASzz_I1lOA&t=2s
discogs.com/artist/1385466-Forward-Strategy-Group
discogs.com/artist/1638085-AnD-7
rbt.asia/mu/thread/72422070/
youtu.be/3og0oFiDO3U?t=103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't bother. I made a thread yesterday asking for recs in this vein and got nothing but a torrent of abuse from autistic chavs who seem inherently offended by the prospect of asking for music recs on a music discussion board. apparently the MD culture of 'sharing the love' that we've been pounded with by the degenerate media for the last 20+ years is nothing more than a phoney lie - in reality these are bitter, lonely individuals. they don't want to share anything - they wear their musical taste as a fashion accessory, little more than a trophy... a monument to their wasted years of subhuman behaviour. they are vile, nasty vindictive scum. oxygen thieves, every last one of them.

the reality of course is that they realise their genre is on surface deep - the reason they can't provide more obscure recs is that there is nothing else of worth to discover. just keep listening to the 10 or 20 albums from this joke genre that well-adjusted humans agree actually matter, safe in the knowledge that you are a vastly superior human with vastly superior tastes

Uh... wow. You okay user?

youtube.com/watch?v=b3axkaz6Vzs

have u heard of this group called 4hero!? They're relatively unknown but super good. I like this song slow down, it makes me feel happy to be my self. I don't feel like I have to own up to anyone else's expectations and I can just be my self and enjoy my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=pASzz_I1lOA&t=2s

Been addicted to this lately. Kinda dig Vladislav Delay's other stuff, although it may seem a bit messy for me s/times, but this one really does it for me

Loving these, cheers m8s

Turny BTFO

Its almost as if yesterdays thread and todays were planned...

I want some techno in the vein of Codex Empire, Ancient Methods, Eschaton
Any recs?

>me
>techno

Biosphere

discogs.com/artist/1385466-Forward-Strategy-Group

discogs.com/artist/1638085-AnD-7

the best 2 1/2 hours of yr life

Thats trance.

Orphx
Kareem
Adam X
Ansome

f a m

i keep seeing this album posted after never seeing it or this band mentioned on Sup Forums before

am i being memed?

It's like faithless and leftfield, you know they exist but they were shilled to shit in your childhood

Everything on Perc Trax

maybe people don't wanna share their stuff with greasy pards who only listen to justice prodigy and daft punk , there's countless amount of underground stuff worth listening to
all i can say is maybe stop relying on Sup Forums charts to find your music

I would like to know why?

Only in England

>justice prodigy and daft punk
none of these artists being ambient, techno or idm in any way whatsoever, nor did I mention them in my post yesterday you literal retard

kys

yeah you did

>ESSENTIAL BLEEPS
>Justice, Prodigy and Daft Punk
>not bleeps

rbt.asia/mu/thread/72422070/

>come back from reading all the shit said on the other thread
desu if you don't like this you should never ever talk about modern electronic music.
youtu.be/3og0oFiDO3U?t=103

Not a meme, and it's a good intro to Underworld who have some amazing bleeps deep in their catalog.

it's a great album but i always wished it was longer and had some more dubnobass repped

add in dark train, mmm skyscraper and dirty epic and you pretty much have a best of