Anyone know this bearded member of the D.C. ANTIFA? And the guy in suglasses

Anyone know this bearded member of the D.C. ANTIFA? And the guy in suglasses

Did they trigger you?

Jared Leto and Diet Terminator

I triggered them, they assaulted me

Good. Fascists need to be assaulted. They're heroes. By the way that's what cops are for.

No but I wish them well.
Did you say something stupid to someone and expected them to be pussies or something?

Consider suicide

Why didn't you cut his face open with a box cutter, OP? Very easy to protect yourself from Anti-Trump Fascist Permavirgins. Then you could of had a good laugh as he freaked out trying to hold his face together as the blood gushed out!

t. ruskie

How come up ANTIFA didn't support Donald Trump's father when he beat up actual Italian Facists back in the day ?

I hope this is bait because I'm laffin

Find yours OK I have mine. Your welcome

Look faggot nigger

When did Sup Forums become anitifa scum? I live is a muslim ridden country, and the biggest problem we have is antifa shitheads. Immigrants gonna immigrant, nazis gonna protest, antifas gonna riot and destroy property until the police or nazis come to kick their ass. Fucking coward scum bitches, I FUCKING HATE YOU VIRGIN MANLETS!

fourchins is a reflection of the diversity of human society.

In our horde there are the facists and the antifa, the muslims and the christian right, the neocons and the sjw's.

If you are unable to deal with and respect our diverse community of beleifs and perspectives, I suggest you may have a better time going to stormfront or a similar site.

I am dealing with you scum, right now. Why do you support antifa pieces of shit? The most agressive fascists are antifa punks withotu education or future, at least the nazis are fueled by anger of their hard work being swept under the carpet, I don't hate immigrants at all, I don't hate nazis at all, but I hate antifa so fuckign much. They are ALL useless pieces of trash, they don't want to work, they just want to feel important, and they'll do anything for fun, never think about anyone else.

antifa, the Orwellian-esque movement which produces both the problem and the solution. It is fascism in its truest form, reactionary AND open ended.

I think the bearded one is Hilary clinton

Tell him the train conductor wants his hat back

I am not saying I support antifa, I am saying I support diversity of opinion on 4ch.

Personally, I generally lean left, but in the side of things that generally preffers nonviolence that is often an ideal disregarded by antifa, as well as some of their other ideas.
But I am not sure that the fact that a person supports someone is ground for attack. Argue against antifa, or against the left, or whatever. But the attack in seemed uncalled for.

just my opinion

to not hate Nazis is to tacitly support Nazis. to not be Antifa is to be pro fa. dont be a nazi.

I was replying to some idiot who said a person deserved to be assaulted because of insults. It's so much easier to get over an insult, rather than getting a punch, when you start using physical violence, you have nothing to say, you just want to take out your anger in a fucking retarded childish way. I don't really know what you mean by an attack, I am just bashing a specific group who's devoted to illegally assaulting people, and damaging property. What else has antifa EVER done?

Not happening. And you're too much of a pussy to kill me. So I guess I'll keep on keeping fascist so fearful of me they wish I'd kill myself.

12 year old or troll, either way, go away.

^_^

Well he has a point. By sitting by we are allowing these people to think it's now more socially acceptable to desecrate Jewish cemeteries and shit.

I would drop you motherfucker.

antifa is a specific group.

If I started a club called the people in support of the right to have abortions, and then began advocating unrelated positions through that group, it wouldnt mean all people who do not agree with my viewpoints on other issues are also against abortion rights.

Since when is chanting USA, loving my country, and treating everyone with love (unless they attack me) considered being NAZI? Is this really the world in which we live?

*leans close to mic*
Wrong.

Today I was chanting USA, holding a gay pride flag, and wearing a MAGA hat. I am not a racist or a nazi. I didn't fight back with fists, only words. I love my country and my freedom. These guys are free to speak, not assault

oh, gosh golly dagnabit there user, look what youve done!

you convinced me of an utterly absurd position that makes no sense

I can still disagree with nazis and not care about them, until I think they are a real problem. If you go public as a nazi, you will be thrown out of society, it's not a threat where I live. They are a huge minority, and they are ridiculed, as they should be, by normal society. I can't hate them, I know why stupid people get angry by statistics, but I fucking hate antifa who think they are some cocksucking righteous people, breaking the law, and let's be fucking honest, because it's exciting and thrilling. They are total fucking punks, and they want purpose, so they find a purpose in destroying shit. Don't mistake me for a nazi or racist, I just absolutely HATE righteous destruction.

Since it started including hating foreigners and Jews. If you really love your county you love legal immigrants. Trump is talking about restricting legal immigration and Bannon is a ethno nationalist

you just defined yourself as a nazi collaborator. keep that in mind.

Since when is wanting racial purity, recognising Islam, Jews and Homosexuality as cancers on society and attacking women for not dressing how I like fascism? I'm carrying an American flag, I literally cannot be a 'fascist'.

This type of absurd thinking will be the downfall of society. This is turning into survival of the fittest, and ANTIFA is not fit for animals

I forgot I was on Sup Forums, where logic has no value. I'll just do what you do, and assume every post that disagrees with me is a troll, and the rest are people who take anything seriously.

I am literally not a fascist. PERIOD

i would go so far as to say that beating Nazis is the only truly nationalistic course of action in the united states. if you are going to espouse yourself a patriot here you need to have some pride in your country and every time trump or the alt right get out in front of an international audience and say 'you know that Mussolini guy had the right idea' they are shiting on our pride. so your right, the antifa are the true american nationalists.

yeah you're right, we should kill everyone who supports trump

Except ANTIFA are everywhere with essentially the same vanadalism tactics and no real message

Look at all these triggered cucks, probably all voted Killary.

You sad libtards look at Breitbart and Milo dishing out the truth and immediately cry 'NAAAAZIIII' because it doesn't fit into your fantasy idea that all races were created equal (stats prove they aren't).

Fuck Antifa, America needs a true defender of the white people like Trump now more than ever. I'm sick of Islamic terror attacks on American soild being justified by Liberal do gooders. How many more thousands of lives need to be lost before you WAKE UP and realise the 'Muslim ban' is 100% neccessary and possibly even too late?

Leftist scum won't be happy until America is in flames and under Sharia Law.

uh huh. sounds like there's a certain website you need to head on back to

another twumpie twiggered and twashed?

this one was struck in the face and PISSED HIS PANTS!

SAD!

>such tough widdle twumpies!

so when do they become a threat? winning elections not enough? damn it must be hard to be taken seriously for you guys these days.

Shillary lost, though. You mad?

this guy tosses word salad like a motherfucker

This. Opposing Fascism is 100% the right thing to do but Antifa are not the way to do it.

If I were to smash your windows and say I'm doing it in the name of world peace, should I be respected?

After many events trying to talk to the ANTIFA zombies. I have come to the conclusion most are trust fund babies who are too dumb for college

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking peacenik hippy faggot
you dumbfuck hippies had your time. it's over.

why is that? because your feeling are hurt? you bring no arguments, you just say words. explain yourself or keep quiet, random accusations just prove how desperate you are to make me out to be a bad person. I don't live in america, I am not involved in your petty politics, I am just here to talk shit about antifa, who are purely a destructive piece of shit "organization", and everyone involved is a destructive piece of shit who doesn't respect individuals

when the things we value as a culture face this sort of existential threat there can be no clear way forward. we will only know what worked once our country has been saved. until then i am open to the idea of active conflict yes.

lolol

lol

seriously tho, what have y'all got no that pence has an email thing too?

>wearing a MAGA hat. I am not a racist
pick one

mind your tongue cuck.

your kind has lost all credibility at this point.

be grateful we're still tolerating you boy.

The lack of intelligence and hygiene is both disheartening and descusting.

If you dismiss the emails then go ahead and dismis all laws you betas. My people (not talking race or religion), rule this country. We will bow to no other and we will salute one glorious flag.

If you don't like it you can cry and talk all you want. Don't put your hands on me. You all are stepping on a bed of rattlesnakes ready to strike, and the venom will be far more powerful than anything you ever dreamed

hey stupid. we're going to put Obama in prison now, for wiretapping President Trump

Again, I said where I live. I don't care about what's happening in america, but antifa is, and will always be, a purely destructive organization. I don't want to blow your mind, but if the majority has voted for something, you should have some respect for that. Trump isn't having people executed, he just doesn't want more trouble, which is selfish, but not evil. Antifa people don't want to achieve something, they don't want to help their friends, they want to destroy their enemy, there is nothing more for antifa punks.

>lack of intelligence
>descusting

lawd...

awe

twumpies talk tough!

and then get SMACKED and cry! :D

kek, better start with the entire fbi. oh and the court cause that shit is legal when you do it to a Russian spy.

no, fascists are a purely destructive organization. opposing them cannot be destructive. you imecile. you fucking moron.

>majority
get some news media in your life bra. i hear they have some over on reddit if you wanna scurry on back.

>Trump isn't having people executed
his actions and policies will kill people
>he just doesn't want more trouble
what the fuck are you talking about?
> they want to destroy their enemy
like trump then.

You two faggots are braindamaged, he's totally right. How can you even be against him, he's saying that people who limit your freedom, for no good reason, should be stopped, but people who just destroy your shit will not be taken seriously, and that's the case with antifa. Are you too dumb to understand? Are you just reading new phrases and interpreting them wrong? Antifa=/=Trump. Antifa =/= Hillary. Antifa=Destroy shit, vandalize, celebrate destruction.

This x100000000

(well said btw)

I'll admit I'm a terrible speller.

the bunny leaps beyond the horizon, but when will we know when he reappears? if patience has taught us anything, it is to be wary when enemies lay low.

pretty bad a voting to.

Thanks for the convo... have a great one I'm out.

>Intelligence
>Glossary
Please don't be this dumb. Even if user is inattentive or uninterested in learning how to spell properly, it doesn't reveal his intelligence. Just a tip.

thats facist.

it means they're a neglected child.

No, antifa are not only against destructive people like nazis, they show up for no reason when something bad has happened, with no opponent, and then the police has to come to be their opponent. How is that not destructive? They are fighting nobody, with the message that they are violently against whatever recent thing that has happened. The only people who get hurt are normal people, and all of us, who pay the police for their resources.

Don't blame me for your voting rules, all I know is that one side won, and the other side is violently protesting, even though it's by the rules, which you guys agreed upon, whenever, and didn't bother to change, until you realized it didn't suit you.

i think you might be using 'antifa' as a way to brand any one wearing a mask and breaking shit. that is wildly inaccurate. i get that by not having an actual organizational structure groups like antifa, blm, user, etc, open them selves up to that sort of miss interpretation. but if you wanna make a coherent point were gonna need to establish an agreed upon definition for antifa.

Good job picking words out of context, and replying with no arguments except pubertal sarcasm.

nice back pedal. you said majority. how does trump/bannon/spicers dick taste?

i think user may have just put words into context. see the bigger picture sometimes.

omg the trumpies itt are so whiny

and they've always been this whiny.

I can't believe we've tolerated them for so long.

tolerance is the cornerstone of our society.

>drumpf whines about being wiretapped

And the nation's silence indicates that not 1 person believes him.

oh i am sure he was being wiretapped. that is what happens when you get investigated for conspiracy to rig an election.

we're literal Saints, to have tolerated the whiny trumpkins for this long

I don't know them by name, I can only rely on the news, which is wildly faithful of me, but the news are on board with the left, and whenever antifa is involved, it's either about attacking a peaceful (and idiotic) nazi march/protest, or they are throwing rocks or (mostly) "harmless" explosives at the police.

We'll have to, at least while conservakeks circlejerk these four years, after which we'll have to rebuild the US, again

>My people

Aww bless

again, be specific. you can't go "you're wrong, think about it. yeah that's what I thought".

well for sure, but he's committing and committed active espionage and treason

Fascists are faggots. Antifa are faggots.

I wonder if cheeto will last 4 years

what I mean by that is, I wonder if he won't be impeached

>also he's what 74, obese, high blood pressure, grotesquely unhealthy

So what are the percentages then? Most countries work by electing the person who got the majority of the votes? I'm not interested enough in america to learn how your voting system works, I just know a person won, and if it wasn't by the rules, that person would be overthrown in the name of whatever system was put in place to elect presidents. All I've bothered to overhear is that one person won, fair and square, with much upset.

Remember, Antifa and being Anti-fascist are not the same thing. There's obviously overlap but Antifa uses their name as an excuse to riot for the sake of rioting.

Did trump's retards all want freebies? is that why they voted for him?

Or was it putin's little nuclear threat?

I've despised trump for decades, he's WWE-tier trash

>restricting legal immigration
WRONG