/FIFA/ General

Canadian Autist named Steven F from Ontario edition.

Best EPL squad possible sub edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPDboUb8uSw
youtube.com/watch?v=pY9zDRc377Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there better fucking be a mexico v usa sbc

none forced meme/autism thread

>15 shots on target in the first half to his 1
>losing 2-0
Yeah I'm done with this game. Results are pre-determined.

>medium/medium ST
>two cut inside wingers
>medium/high CM
>medium/medium CM
>high/high CDM
>same type CBs

Let me give you a FUT lesson.

First, your ST should always have a high offensive awareness. You should always have at least one of your wingers who isn't a cut inside, a right footed on the right side or a left footed on the left side.
Both your CM should be high/high, your CDM should never have high defensive awareness.
For your CBs, you should have :

_One beast type with high strenght and agressivity with low or medium deffensive awereness so he positions himself higher in the pitch, his role his to stop the attackers early.
_One 'cover type' CB with high speed and acceleration, he has to be very mobile so you can correct your mistakes, he obviously has to have high defensive awareness and low or medium offensive awareness so he positions himself lower on the pitch.

Thank me later.

Meant 'your CDM should never have high offensive awareness'.

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST! Pic related

Name: steven f
Nickname: CANADIAN AUTIST
College enrolled in: community college
Money spent on fifa: $720 +
gamertag: stevenf
sexual life: bisexual virgin
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Friends: 1 (the angry CANADIAN AUTIST)

>DAILY REMINDER DRAFTS ARE COIN WASTE
>GOALKEEPERS ARE SHIT
>SLIMANI GOAT

The CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO spent close to $1700 on Fifa 17. What a FUCKING LOSER.

don't (you) me you american autist.

Your thread got shat in boi.

>tfw Allen will be the POTM

all my investments will go to shit

I spent a shit ton on FIFA 13. Your point?

My point is that you are a loser. For 2K i woulda gone on vacation or rented out a suite to party in. Yet you spent it on a video game.

$2,000 isn't a lot of money.

Yeah no shit. I make $75,000 a year. Im just saying spending $2000 on a video game is pathetic. If you dont see that then you are a loser and graduated highschool a virgin.

>$75,000 a year.
>a lot of money.

you have to be 18 or above to post on this site friends

last night
>game feels good
>players make good runs
>flow of game feels nice
>team playing like it should

today
>players don't make runs
>if they do they are moronic runs
>cdm thinks he's a cam
>cb's are idiots and get thrown right off the ball
>wingers standing still as my striker is forced to try and dribble through opponents defense because nobody makes runs

currently running a 4-3-2-1 with Bony as my ST target man and rashford as left forward set to get behind so I can play through balls to him

We can only hope, feel like I made the wrong choices investment wise

when do you reckon they will announce the POTM SBC?

When did i say it was alot of money? Regardless thats decent for a 23 year old.

>wage slave
>decent
stop. my sides can't take it anymore.

>lives with parents
>didnt go to a top tier university on a full ride
>sits at home all day doing nothing.
>admits to it

KEKERS

HOW THE FUCK DO I SCORE A FUCKING GOAL FUCKING 11 FUCKING SHOTS ON FUCKING TARGET AND THE KEEPER MIRACULOUSLY SAVES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE I HOPE THE DEVS GET RAPED TO DEATH

Did you make America great again today user?

Why haven't they fixed the kit glitch in FUT yet?

Just had a game where me and some guy were wearing the same kit due to it. Was a nightmare trying to figure out who to pass to.

Son is so good. Wish i had tried to get his SBC card now.

I didn't admit to anything. You literally just made a bunch of shit up to fit your narrative.

You are a NEET and didnt reject any of my claims either, retard.

Someone explain to me why the fuck Firmino can't outrun John Terry. What the fuck did they do to the defending in this game? Is there a button I'm unaware of that allows the defender to catch up but not one for the forward to break away?

I have a bachelor's degree and I'm going back for my masters. I didn't need a full ride to college because I can afford to pay for it out of pocket. I'm currently finalizing a deal for a new house. I can sit at home all day because I have the money to do that.

There you go m8.

89 Sanchez is unbelievable.

Been that way for years. God forbid 12-year-olds can't team press without tactical consequence.
Another reason I'm not buying 17.

It makes no sense. From what I can tell, there's a button to pull the striker back but the striker doesn't get a button to push the defender away. You cannot run past a defender unless there's at least 10 yards between you and him. It's fucking disgraceful.

try bursting with the turbo button rather than just holding it down

time your turbo bursts when the player kicks the ball in front

use the burst in combination with the r-stick to give you more room

basically you can't just hold down the sprint button and expect to run past people you gotta use some exploits/tricks to give you the extra pace

Swifty how do you get Messi?

Friday

The pitch is never big enough though. That's the problem. You either get pulled back by the defender or you knock it ahead and the keeper collects it with ease because they're all fast as fuck. Except mine. Mine does a weird Gangnam Style approach to the ball every time I call him out. It's fucking retarded.

press LT once the defender reach your player

who /sexytrap/ here?

Id love to fuck dybala, he would make a cute trap.

>walkout
>it's cech

Is there a worse feeling? Apart from being American obviously.

LMFAO.

Trust fund babby found out.

>hes not smart enough for a full ride.

really glad i qualified for the weekend league first attempt when the script was still favouring me.

the script has flipped on me massively now and i haven't been able to get past the round of sixteen since. every tackle just seems to go right back to the opposing player.

vote trump

kys

>not auto qualifying via last weekend

it's only 18 wins how shit are you

Just played a normal seasons match for first time in a month, was the biggest aids fest i've played all year. Every other fifa fut has all the aids and normal seasons was the chill non bullshit mode, seems they've switched this year for me.

was abroad all last week

I got busquets in a walkout that's probly the worst one you can get

>9 game sin a row all ended 0-0
Why the fuck does shooting not work in this game? Why the fuck do the players always take an extra touch after I press the shoot button? Why the fuck do they never actually shoot into the corner where I'm aiming? Why the fuck do they always kick it right at the keeper? Why the fuck does the keeper save every single fucking shot? Why the fuck is this game so broken?

Normal seasons is fine and you are immensely shit at the game if you have trouble winning in any division other than 1, and even then there are a load of shit players with even win/loss ratios in div 1

Why are you gay?

Why won't you save us all some trouble and fucking hang yourself you disgusting fucking nigger?

Platinum mad.

Hang yourself, nigger. Throw a rope up, slip it around your neck and kick the chair out from under you. Nobody will find you. Because nobody loves you.

Fuck off faggot, as if you've never had a game were the opponents keeper makes 15 saves and it ends up a draw even though you dominated

Of course I have but I've been on the other end too, it's called variance. I don't blog about it because I'm an adult, unlike this guyIf he spent less time playing whilst seething he might play better and we wouldn't have to read his angry blogs.

Nobody cares about your blogs. Your pals on reddit might entertain you so just fuck off back, or go and watch a fifa youtube video on how to be less shit.

I'll calm down sooner or later. You'll always be a dirty, shit-coloured nigger.

Also, you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about. I suggest you shut the fuck up until you do.

zlatan or messi lads?

Doesn't matter. John Terry will always catch them both in a foot race.

>I don't blog about it because i'm an adult

Oh right you just cry and bitch like a little girl about things you don't like written on your anime forum, i see

well sorry for bothering a serious fifa playing adult such as yourself

also nice blog

kys

>controller smashing teenagers still blogging
>they get angry at video games

Looks like the Canadian autist has some competition.

Hang yourself.

>Angry "I only player mature games for mature gamers, such as myself" """"""""""adult"""""""""" thinks if he doesn't quote the people then they might not notice his post and he can "win" the internet argument by virtue of getting the last word
Nice blog m8.

Austism.

Which chem style is best for Rashford?

Sniper?

Benteke with a Hunter card on him looks unbelievable

Why have I never seen that used?
89 pace, 90 shot and 84 strength

STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

why is everybody so mad here?1

barzagli chiellini bonucci and dybala playing fifa. At 6:38 amazing goal by barzagli

youtube.com/watch?v=dPDboUb8uSw

>being so retarded you think he actually gets that much pace from a chem style
lmao

What's it like being underage cancer?

Don't they get +11 / +10 from the chem styles affecting 2 stats?

I've seen multiple people cite this

SIF Sanchez, you won't regret it.

yes.

These boosts are horseshit and you'd know that if you'd ever played the game

I'm playing right now.

The following is the official Cancer Players list, if you use any of the following players you are a Cancer Player Player:

Smalling
Bailly
Zouma
Walker
Kante
Musa
Rashford
Remy
Martial
Sané
Aubamayang
Coman
Cuadrado
Any Legends (pay2win)

Thanks for reading, see you on the pitch...

>all black

Nice racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=pY9zDRc377Q

my favorite out of the pros playing fifa vids

Is that new SBC guy a Bundeslige player, or a Tippelasdfggg player?

Because I think he's cheap as fuck to obtain, but I won't bother if he's just going to be a super sub

Norwegian League

yum. look at dybal. id suck his cock for hours.

always knew you were a faggot, possum

Idiots

kys

>corners are shit so people just take short corners and cross the ball

typical ea development

>Opponent leaves as soon as he sees your team
Why can't EA give me the win for this

>Team name Inter yer sister
>Squad name: Borrusia hole
You can guess what his team was like and his play style

>.tfw don't use any of them

I am pure

So what are the strongest formations this year?

I just packed Aubameyang so I want to sweat it out and actually get good at this fucking game for the first time in my life

I'm a div 6 shitter

PL team, 5atb, hoof ball, park the bus when scoring, dabs, etc.

He was still parking this bus at 1-0 down. He didn't score so he didn't get the chance to dab on me

>Hit the bar twice
>Opponents Goalkeeper pulls of multiple super saves
>Opponents defense makes a goal line clearance
>Opponent gets one shot on target and score

>started dabbing ironically
>do it without thinking now and cant stop

how do I stop