AUGHHH YURWWWR AUUUGGGHHHH HUAWH RRRAAA WRAUUHH AUGHHH RRAH AUHHHHH AAUHHHHHHHHHH

AUGHHH YURWWWR AUUUGGGHHHH HUAWH RRRAAA WRAUUHH AUGHHH RRAH AUHHHHH AAUHHHHHHHHHH

*farts*
wew

Possession: A bad soap opera masquerading as a body horror with some shots of a creature now and then. Some of the worst acting imaginable and an ending that is so nonsensical a film student could have written it and I would have not blinked.

>trying this hard
>2/10

actress is cute though, faggot.

So deep, such powerful acting, look at her contort in such a natural way, she's totally giving it her all, you can tell by how she looks. It looks so real.

Poor mans India Eisley

Possession: Unwatchable performances (entirely the director's fault). Amateur-ish script. Scenes go on entirely too long with no sense of natural instinct for pacing. One of the most overrated movies of all time. The creature was cool the two or three times they showed it. Also one of the worst, most nonsensical student film endings I've seen.

>posting the same thing as the last thread
>not being a tryhard

This is REAL horror! It's like, the unknown is what scares us. When you begin to lose control and can do nothing but suffer, THAT is what's really scary man! Zulawski is like a gifted genius for realizing this! Isabelle Adjani is so brilliant too! Look at her crazy eyes! You can tell she's giving a good performance

Your samefagging like the last time only discredits you

What's some other Adjanicore? I've only ever seen this and Queen Margot.

I love this movie

Maaaaan you just don't get it. It's not real horror, it's like, we are all trying to maintain control, but when control is lost, like, it's really SCARY. Possession is not a horror in the traditional sense, but a subversive psychological drama, with sociopolitical allusions and personal parallels to the director's troubled existence. In a way, we are all struggling for control. Look at how she struggles in this scene. THIS is real terror, and it's not like the BOO jumpscares that you sheeple beg for in your movies, but this is the kind of terror that stays with you for MONTHS! Raw, existential dread.

ISHTAR

>mfw you keep going
>mfw probably believe your pasta

I felt fucking awful for her. She was giving it her all for this terrible movie and you could tell she was kind of in pain because of the awkward position she was in but the director kept on going and going wayyyyy too long because he heard that's how Kubrick got the great "insanity" performances from The Shining, but it's just inferior in every way.

autism. thanks for posting the same thing

Herzog's Nosferatu

I don't "watch film for the plot", I just recognize a terrible script when I see one and Possession is it. The ending was so awful a film student could have made it and I wouldn't have batted an eye. What the fuck was this Polish hack thinking with that car chase?
>OMG I AM DEPRESSED MY MARRIAGE IS FALLING APART HERE IS MY SHITTY MOVIE
You're an easily impressed drone who probably claws at his eyes gesticulating like le retarded German motorcycle man in this shitpile. This movie has no style.

Only thing I know her from is she was on that show with the girl from the Divergent movies and she was TERRIBLE

i forgot about that one, thanks for posting. again

fuck off loser.

>calls someone loser
>posts the same 5-6 responses that got called out the last thread

Will they help me "finish"?