What do you want to say?

sex
sex
sex

everything is terrible

but everything is going to be ok

why is everything terrible? i agree though

yeah

to twist myself into these timely pairs in stoic.

The x files is a great show, but I hate how acid keeps me awake for so long. Also I wish I had some pussy

Nothing really.

That girl may be cute, but she has been around the block a few times if you know what I mean. I would not fuck her without a condom.

i take it everyone is at their dick rating threads tonight...pathetic

she went to my highschool. trust me she has :)

horror is built into the nature of the flesh

>be me
>akward bumbling kissless faggot
>just chilled with my bros
>turns out one of my friends is bringing his new gf
>first time i have meet her in person
>dumbasshit.png
>as we hang out i realize that she is actually really cool
>like really cool
>like one of us
>when my friend first described to me, i made a promise to myself not to get bitter
>I can't help myself Sup Forums
> about an hour ago one of those thoughts that you can't help but have, one that you did not actively think of popped into my head
>take a shot
>i am absolutely disgusted with myself
wat do

is that due to primal survival instinct?

stop posting your nazi shit you neocon fascist scum. Hitler was gay!

work out
buy decent clothes
go find a gf of your own
wack off before doing any of these things

i would think so

i think there's more to it though, we'll find out when we die i suppose

>work out
>buy decent clothes
>lease nice car
>find friend
>steal his girl
Dont be a pussy and do the right thing.

debating on going trans

why the fuck would you do that ??

been debating on it since i was 6 and between 18 - 25 is the best time to start if you going to

i didn't want to believe it was real, i still find it hard since it happened.

are you male going female? and why ?

Kill yourself instead

I want to know why everything always falls down around me like some tragic comedy. It used to bother me but now it makes me wonder about how the universe works. What is it that seems to make everything work out the way things do? Maintaining the status quo is a slow degeneration and actively improving my situation always manages to fall apart on it's own.

All the impotent rage.

stoned and bored of life

The unkindest cut of all

The broken trust and disappointment and anger at the reality that you guys would stoop so low, in addition to the enraged indignation and betrayal i felt that day, was the most unkindest cut of all

>I want to know why everything always falls down around me
do you mean literally like objects fall off shelves or do you mean in a feels way?

Running my third car accident, lots of death tonight

Who is this cutie?

>not reading between the lines

sounds like a cool super power to me

trips gets her fb

I could if I had the focus but I don't, I have ADD and I'm thinking about feet.

got to at least see what it's like first
r can find it

1 n done

if no one rolls trips in 30 min ill just give it out

Yeah for a second I though he had some wild kinetic energy about him that makes objects fall down around him and that seemed really cool but then I realized that it's actually a lot more boring than that.
nice!

Here ya go

I have a girlfriend of 3 years. Things were great when we first started dating and she was pretty cute.

Now we hardly ever have sex because she has gained a lot of weight due to birth control and diabetes. And for some reason she got her hair cut kind of short and she got glasses and don't like- long story short, she kind of looks like a lesbian now and I hate it. Aesthetically-speaking she is turning into everything I hate. Personality-wise she yells at me a lot, she is immature, a tiny bit spergy on the annoying side, and she has been poisoned by "yaaas queen omg slay" culture. Fuck.

However I feel like I can't leave her. Not only does she live with me and is not great with her finances, but she is so very emotional (another thing I can't stand about her- I feel she has turned me into an unthinking, unfeeling villain) and I know it would absolutely destroy her if I left. But she knows things aren't as they should be. Some little bit of me in the back of my mind also doesn't feel right about leaving her, like she deserved better.

But... there's this very cute girl at work. Great figure, nice features (especially in the face), everything. She's a little bit nerdy (likes vidya, although nothing TOO serious) and pretty smart. She is respectable and works hard; she is held in high esteem among her peers at work. She's also very easy to talk to and very polite. I am not sure how she thinks of me but I can tell that she finds me easy to talk to. And I am probably her favorite among the people who work in my department, although she gets along with everyone she talks to, from what I can tell. Sometimes I fantasize that she feels the same about me that I do about her. It would fill my small, cynical heart with joy to know she did.

So, what do?

>pic related. Not her of course but looks similar to her.

More face pics!!!

>and I know it would absolutely destroy her if I left.

Stupid reason is stupid user. You can't be with her for other reason than love, stop wasting your life and hers in a toxic relationship and move on.

There's this girl I like but I'm not sure if I should ask her out.

That's true, it is a stupid reason. I forgot to mention how she is nice to me when she's not yelling at me, and she's usually yelling at me for a... not totally bad reason. My main complaint about her behavior is how irrational it is and how she is so quick to fly off the handle and react badly.

Oh this makes things worse, too: My family and friends have already accepted her as their own. And we are both in the bridal parties of two different weddings of close friends.

I fucking hate my life. I just want to have enough time to finish some personal projects but i never have the time to do so.

get a Ouija Board and ask a ghost if you should ask the girl out or not. It's the only way to decide.
I love feet.

Why aren't you sure?

The answer is probably yes.

fuck it here ya guys go. Sup Forums spam filtes get on me but it is

facebook ayla.roda.1

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

If you don't end this relationship now it will get worse and worse overtime. Trust me user, i've been there.

You are in dire need of meditation.

Just do it user, i believe in you!

How did you end it? Immediate effects? Later effects?

that is THEE most random picture b has ever had..

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life

I want to date fictional lolis
Drink some green tea and take a hot bath.

On my mind: Why are there so many crazy people on this fucking planet? Seriously. So many people with bi-polar, schizophrenia and other mental disorders.

What do i wanna ask? Who are you? who who who?

What do I wanna say? Pizza kicks ass

Because sanity is just a concept, truth is there is no such thing as sane it's all just a spook.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

I wish I kept her. I wish was smart to realize that she really loved me. I wish I wasn't stupid enough to live in the past.

I jut want to move on

and sometimes people are just fucking crazy.

I just drove home from my city's saint Patrick's day parade and found a passed out college student in my back seat. I took him to the police station and declined to press any charges and didn't take the car cleaning he offered. Did I make the right choice?

you are a good person

Feeling good for the first time in my life
I've been broken up with my ex now for about a year, took me awhile to get over it and now that I'm mentally over it I feel so much better

Love being single right now. He was emotionally abusing and manipulative. Finally enjoying life.

i feel you Sup Forumsrother, find a nice rebound and get your mind cleared. I miss the fuck outta my girl and i cant deny it anymore.

Yeah I guess...

lol faggot

Nah, straight.

I dont see boobs

>What's on your mind tonight
I have a serious drinking problem and despite my best efforts I can't stop. I drink because I have horrible mental illness and my medication doesn't do enough to help me. I'm self-medicating for my necrophilia, my OCD, and my bipolar disorder, and God help me it seems to be the only thing without horrible side effects. (I don't drink to the point of vomiting or hangovers)
>What do you want to ask
Does anyone have any of the aforementioned mental illnesses? Even if you don't, do you have any advice?
>What do you want to say
I fucking detest that despite being in the mental health care system for nearly a decade I still struggle with getting by on a day to day basis, when everything in my life is going so well, when I have support. I just want to be able to go through a single day without feeling like some hypersexual freak.

Pic related, the kind of bodies I get off to. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't, well, so bad.

I feel like shit. I'm 47 with no skills, no job. I am a loser by all means. If it wasn't for my sister, I would off myself.

I just told to her that we didn't deserve being in a toxic relationship anymore.

She, her family and even my own got really angry at me for like three or four months. After that things went back to normal.

I'm not gonna lie though, it was a rather difficult process. It's not easy starting a new life after a long relationship but...Now that i can look back, i really don't regret nothing.

>Later effects?
Nothing really, we just took different paths and never really talked since then.
I lost some friends but made new ones, i lost her family but got a new one.
It's just not the end of the world, user, really.

I guess this is how life works after all.

That's because you're a virgin

Thanks, K.

Que?

>tfw you pour your heart out into a post and the thread dies
every time

Not to much, just figuring out what to pack for my overnighter camping trip tomorrow. What about you brother?

you shoulda poured orange juice
everybody loves orange juice

okay imma try again

dump current gf and pursue

Thanks for the experience. This is my second relationship I've been in (and I'm in my mid twenties lol) so I feel very weird about both starting relationships and ending them. I take a long time to think about things before I make decisions that will have a lasting effect on me. It's just a part of who I am. Sometimes I worry that I should not leave my current GF because we are both the only people who will take the other person.

Also, basically all of our friends were my friends first so at least that would probably work out more in my favor. But I do like her family though. They are really cool. That being said the family of the girl at work all work in the same field as I am studying to go into.

Anyways, still don't know what to do. Oh well. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

1 heroin
2 heroin
3 heroin

U?

I just can't get over how attractive Link is as an adult male.

(OP)
>What's on your mind tonight
I have a serious drinking problem and despite my best efforts I can't stop. I drink because I have horrible mental illness and my medication doesn't do enough to help me. I'm self-medicating for my necrophilia, my OCD, and my bipolar disorder, and God help me it seems to be the only thing without horrible side effects. (I don't drink to the point of vomiting or hangovers)
>What do you want to ask
Does anyone have any of the aforementioned mental illnesses? Even if you don't, do you have any advice?
>What do you want to say
I fucking detest that despite being in the mental health care system for nearly a decade I still struggle with getting by on a day to day basis, when everything in my life is going so well, when I have support. I just want to be able to go through a single day without feeling like some hypersexual freak.

Pic related, the kind of orange juice I drink. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't, well, so bad.

>"He was emotionally abusing and manipulative"

My dick is 6.5" long hard. When flacid it's just embarrassingly small it seems. Should I kill myself?

you going innawoods?
yeah I wanna fugg link

What do you mean?

I'm assuming you've never been with someone who is like that. Consider yourself lucky.

As a woman with an incredibly small pelvis and vagina I have to at least try and reassure you

For most women, very large penises are extremely uncomfortable, if not downright painful

A dick that's smaller when flaccid is completely normal, and reassuring to smaller women.

Sluts that want bigger dicks are probably hallway-sized roasties who can't be satisfied by anyone but dragon dildo monstrosities.

You are fine dude.

That was my gameplan yea, its about a 30km hike from my house to the spot I want to go too. Plan on leaving in about 7 hours.

Im 5'5 with a longer dick but i still think i have a better reason to want to an hero

haha props for actually pouring orange juice.
> have a serious drinking problem and despite my best efforts I can't stop
have you considered rehab?
Does anyone have any of the aforementioned mental illnesses? Well I have no clue what that word means but I have ADD, dyspraxia and social anxiety disorder.
>want to be able to go through a single day without feeling like some hypersexual freak
If you are hypersexual then embrace that, don't be someone you're not just to look good. Freak is just a spook user.
Bring a gun and hunt some skinwalkers.

small chick here again (petite but I'm 5'5'')
my second bf was only 5'4'' and he fucked like a beast
don't let your height hold you back, especially if you take care of your body

fucked up the formatting of my comment because I'm a stupid boogerhead

I don't own a firearm unless you count a air rifle which I sometimes use for target practice. Canadian here

kek ty
I have never considered rehab because I'm high-functioning and taking the time to go to rehab would do more harm to my career than going to rehab.
Not sure which word you're unsure of the meaning of but I'd be happy to explain if you're willing to elaborate.

I would have absolutely no problem being so sexual if I was attracted to almost any type of living person, but this attraction to the dead is fucking horrible man. Have you seen normies when they hear of necrophilia? It makes me want to kill myself. I know "freak" is little more than a buzzword but it seems appropriate.

oh I'm actually a britfag myself I just sorta assume most people are in 'Murica. Does Canada have any spooky things living in the woods or is it all just mooses and beavers?

also I'm sorry if I'm being difficult, I really appreciate the reassurance man