I have work at 11am tomorrow

I have work at 11am tomorrow

If I take shrooms in 4 minutes (12am) how fucked am I?

I was thinking of taking about 2-2.5 g's of shrooms

bump

depends how you are taking them. if you're just eating them trip can last 4-7 hours depending on potency. more than likely your going to pull and all nighter and feel like shit for work.

Bbbb

Was just going to eat

You're probably right :(
What about a bar of Xanax?

Why not just w8 till u have a day off u fuck tard

why dont you just go to bed and do it a more reasonable time?

bar you should be good unless you plan on drinking

Don't have days off

My only off days are days I go to college full time

You're good fam

Most likely this or bar

I tend to not have free time as I go to school and work full time

I was planning on going to bed @2am so was wondering if I'd be ok/able to sleep on it afterwards

bar of xanax will give you some morning grogginess but that's about it. you'll sleep like a rock

You won't fall asleep on it

Well, what kind of work ?

Youll be fine for work. You wont be sleepign and you will have a huge headache all tomorow. source: i do shrooms at 12 am alot. Y ou can do it but its goona be a shit day for 3 hours of fun

Oh, was hoping I would just have some crazy dreams
Kinda hard work, labor moving giant boxes on pallets off of high stacks. Practically warehouse job

Cool, I think it's left me high all day though. I take it, go to sleep after, and when I wake up I feel faded. Like I just smoked a blunt or two. Feel good and chill. That feeling lasts a few hours

yeah dont do it man the lack of sleep with kill you al day and the migrane will be rough

Sounds like I'm either resorting to a bar or sleep. Thanks everyone

True, thanks again Sup Forumsros

Bars will totally knock u tf out what r u talking about?

He's talking about if I took the shrooms and was able to fall asleep later on afterwards

You will fall asleep at 5-6 am and you will hate your life..