Since I got no response from /adv/ I'm gonna risk it and ask here

Since I got no response from /adv/ I'm gonna risk it and ask here

I've had this headache for like 2 days - not a migraine, but just a headache. I've taken meds and I've slept enough and have been drinking water, but this shit hasn't gone away. Is it bad?

drink a green smoothie

explain

Brain cancer that's going to spread to your penis. Sorry op

you might just need more vitamins and minerals in ur diet, whenever i feel like shit i have one and i always feel better physically and mentally

I always take ibuprofen and jerk off for awhile, blood pressure leaves your head and goes to your dick, relieving the pain.......science

You want some honest advice? Don't come to Sup Forums seeking vague medical advice.

That pain in your brain is probably you having trouble comprehending thoughts.

Go see a doctor retard.

You have tension in your head that needs released. Put a bullet in it. That should help.

not what happens..
also should get it checked out could be an anurism or brain cancer, could also be a cold or minor poisoning.
did you webMD it at all?

I had a constant headache/migraine for over a year, I still have one

I wouldn't know what to search besides headache or constant headache

and I've never really used Webmd before because I never really had to.

drink a green smoothie

could also be a lack of oxygen absorbtion in your lungs kind of a general pretty bad condition

I mean I've been doing everything normally, I don't know why it would suddenly be my diet or not getting enough oxygen.
I should probably see a doctor but it's like way too late for me to go to one.

make it specific
like headache that lasts more than x days where it hurts what kind of pain.
try to think of anything that could have caused it weather it be bad nutrition or anything unhealthy maybe even fights or violent movements. that'll help you determine what it could be.

it feels like any other headache, except this time, tylenol stopped working.

Could be tension related. Pain anywhere else?

also if searching and web md doesn't work should see a doctor bro your covered regardless and it could be dangerous.
IM NOT A DOCTOR : ITT

and I usually get headaches every 2 weeks or so because vidya and eye strain. I've also tried getting off my pc but my head still hurts and hasn't got any better

Not specifically anywhere

I've done everything, nothing actually gets rid of the headaches. I'm on a shit load of drugs for my condition

could have a pain killer tolerance if you take them a lot or do a lot of drug. though if you think that's it be very careful about upping your dosage i'd look up the OD amount. tylenol's od is slow and it stops your kidneys

It's true. I have cancer in my finger tips.

Try to look over your shoulder, both sides. Does anything feel stiff or sore?

florecent lights do strain your eyes spending a lot of time outside would likely help but than again "don't know for sure not a doctor"

show us your penis

well theres ur problem right there, read the ultra mind solution by mark hyman. most of the drugs ur taking you dont need if you would fix ur diet and get more vitamins and nutrition into ur diet then you wouldnt need the drugs.

Smoke some weed.

I get really really bad crippling diarrhea/vomiting migraines. I've tried every single migraine trick you can think of and nothing works.

The only thing that I've found can actually dissipate my headaches is weed. When I feel a migraine coming on, I take a virgin hit off of some weed and i'm back in action literally within 10 minutes.

Your need to stick it in the toilet and flush that's how most shit goes away.

Hey OP. Not suggesting this, but I'm TELLING you going to your local chiropractor would be a genius idea. Sometimes even a mildly unaligned spine or neck (to an unnoticed degree) can provide splitting headaches. Walk in, sign in, wait for the next available chiropractor, then explain the issue. See how you're feeling a few hours after the session.

Hahaha

i get major headaches from time to time. aleve sinus & cold is my wonder drug, usually knocks it out in an hour.

Medfag here

It's a medical condition that just showed up out of nowhere for me. I was in my best shape when it happened, I had a good diet, was in football, and worked out and ran everyday in the summer. It was actually the day before the first day of school and the first day of two-a-days for football and I threw up 5 times. That was sophomore year, I have been able to finish highschool because of my condition

What condition is this called by any chance?

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, or (POTS).. my grandparents really want me to go to mayo clinic