Short haired guy is always talking shit on Facebook. He always used to try to bully me in school...

Short haired guy is always talking shit on Facebook. He always used to try to bully me in school. Do you think he looks like a badass or just a poser?

I'm the guy on bottom with long hair. Do you think I could take him in a fight if he started shit with me?
Short haired guy: 5'11" 180lbs.
Long hair (me): 5'9" 170lbs.

he just may be faster. Protect your head then when hes tired dickslap his chin so he gets dizzy and then proceed to rape him brutally. Easy.

Yeah I was worried about his speed

just bring a gun

auto win for Floyd shirt

No way. Wanna fight fair

kek
TY

It's your own fault for using facebook like a fucking normie chump.
It's good that you have honor though, challenge him to a duel and lay some ground rules.

do you know how to fight?

/thread

Thanks man. Thinking bout doing that.

Been in a few fights.

Not sure about him.

You are also a poser, you cunt

No but I don't act like a badass.

This guy is always posting like a badass on Facebook. I don't do that shit.

If he craves attention, and he wants it from you. Destroy him slowly by ignoring his ass. A bully/poser craves attention.

I haven't given him attention but I get your point.

I guess the ones that talk the most like him, seek attention more.

do you have any formal training? physiques mean fuck all.

No I don't.

But I don't think this guy does either.

Looks mean next to nothing if someone knows how to fight mate. Just my opinion from training some random MA people who talk shit don't know how to fight well, but it is on you to not look for a fight.

>Looks mean next to nothing if someone knows how to fight mate. Just my opinion from training some random MA people who talk shit don't know how to fight well, but it is on you to not look for a fight.

So do you think he looks like he knows how to fight?

Nah, every guy I've ever talked to that knows how to "fight" is humble and does not look for any form of confrontation. If you do fight him, which I don't think you should, keep your chin down, hands tucked to your chin, and watch for wild flailing hooks.

Thanks for the advice, man. I won't worry anymore.

Look at his small shoulders as well, that's sometimes a good indicator if someone has any type of training. Most martial artists will have bigger shoulders compared to the average joe that is a result of just the movements and positions you hold yourself in. Once again this may be a wrong assumption, but based off of his shoulders he doesn't look like he is used to any kind of fighting or grappling arts.

No problem dawg, be good and do good.

You can't /thread yourself you fucking piece of shit.

Thanks man!

Makes me feel better.

10/10 130lb here and would fuck you both up no questions asked. Be a fuckin man and get in the fight if you want to. Why are you so afraid of losing? So what you break your nose worse case scenario. Not that either of you could throw a punch capable of breaking a nose. Gee whiz.

I am up for it. Not scared of this guy. What's the worst he could do?

Just wondering what you all thought.

is this a cringe thread?
i think this is a cringe thread

Your going to have a power advantage. Stay on the outside and play defensively.
Try and stay just out of his range. Most fights go to the ground. Power your way on top and finish with a ground and pound.

First post made me cringe so hard I was diagnosed with epilepsy. So yes.

That's what I'm hoping for, thanks!

chkd

im having some serious deja vu here
maybe i have a brain tumour

Only Throw left hooks straight rights and right uppercuts. Keep your chin tucked and don't ever lean back from the waist. if you need to move backwards which you shouldnt use your feet. Don't be too tight in the arms and knees. Don't rely on blocking punches focus on moving away when he comes forward. it's very easy to turtle up when the pressure gets turned on. That's the only advice that will help a no fights like yourself.

He looks like the kind of guy to rapidly flail his arms at you hoping something connects and overwhelms you. Back away from it and when he stops clock him in the jaw. Bragging rights for taking him out in one hit so he can't say he's stronger than you

Thanks man. Will do.

Try to dodge his hits then give him a KO