What did she mean by this?

Kaela Carpenter, the wife of Bills kicker Dan Carpenter, criticized Seahawks corner Richard Sherman for his dirty hit on her husband during Monday night’s game by suggesting he be castrated.

In a tweet on Tuesday, Carpenter wrote “I know what we do on the farm when a male can't control his own rage,” with the hashtags “#LuckyImNotThere” and “ActLikeAnAnimalGetTreatedLike1.”

That's pretty stupid of her

"Richard Sherman is a highly intelligent African American"

Based Sherman desu

She did marry a kicker, she's clearly not the sharpest bulb in the shed

>comfy job with a 7 figure salary
>career can last for over 15 years instead of 6 for an average NFL player at a different position
>little risk of shot knees or losing your mind to CTE
kicker is the patrician position

Have people twisted this into being racist yet?

Janikowski pls

Give it 30 mins

Basically immediately.
Expect this to be a big deal in under 24 hrs.

I think shes talking about a... bull

of course.

why are niggers so bad at banter?

>.jpg
>303 KB
>1428x896
Fugging pleb

This is like your wife coming to your office and yelling at your cowoker. How fucking embarrassing

She's not wrong. Sherminigger needs to be put down.

>Supporting broads who go on about castrating as if she could really do anything
This reminds me of all the girls who went on and on about it after that stupid hard candy movie

Fucking based, could have been baited so easily but didn't go for it.

Bitch just suggested a guy should get castrated for a tackle. Who cares what the media is twisting it into, she has it coming.

Who wouldn't? Doesn't make sense to do so but there will be that small percentage always having that mindset. Either way, Sherman couldn't care less.

Handled it like a pro

Sports wives should stay on the farm and off the internet.

>castrated
I think you have that wrong user.

how's the American football scene in Poland

what do you mean

hes suggesting that white women do other things with angry bulls on their farms, and it doesn't involve removing their balls

Unironically growing. We even have a league (our Super Bowl drew like 25k people to the national stadium) and people no longer ask what is NFL when I tell them I'm a fan

don't be too mean

I take it you haven't been around a lot of black people.

kek