So how is Trumps new executive order to deport blacks with known lineages back to Africa...

So how is Trumps new executive order to deport blacks with known lineages back to Africa? Has America really gotten to this point where we can just let go like this?

Just go to bed dude.

How can I sleep knowing my family might be deported to a country they've never been to?

i'm sorry is this Sup Forums or what

I wouldn't care even if it was true.

Lol as much as I knew this was second rate shit-posting, there's that part of me that really, really wanted to believe it.

>tfw niggers contribute literally nothing productive to modern society.

>implying Sup Forums is fake news

No one here gives a shit

i think its about time wez brought thoz peoplez herz agentss therir willz. wez needz to do the right thing and give themz the chance to goz home fot freez

>2017
>bitchin about geting to go home
>no longer a slave to the white man

Nice b8 m8

Niggers go home and we go under without laborers

How desperate has Soros become with this nonsense posting.

Now wonder his daily paid shills shitposting all over caused Hillary the election.

If someone is actually not getting paid to post such trash, how pathetic they must be in real life. Kind of sad, if not for the fact that they are obviously pure asshole with a lonely existence that any half-coward would end.

so the dmv will be a little slower for a week before they find some white mexicans and asians to replace them, big ass deal

This

LMAO everybody knows niggers don't work. Don't believe me just ask one. Working the street corners dose not count. Easy way to end that legalise all drugs now all those 'Do work' niggers wont make a dime and will have to work or go home. Besides we have enough mexicans for manual labor.

>be outside Sup Forums for like... 3 years
>mfw no pic
Can someone 'honestly' tell me if most people around here are pro or against Trump? I'm really curious

That actually sounds like a great idea.

Pro bro just alot of shills

I could only wish.

I guessed so, still thanks for ur answer
Why am I here again anyways? this shit is so dangerously addictive.

>Now wonder his daily paid shills shitposting all over caused Hillary the election.
>caused Hillary the election
>caused

I voted for Trump and I actually agree that niggers gotta go