Where did she go? And why is cuteface back with doucheface? Feels bad man. :^(

Where did she go? And why is cuteface back with doucheface? Feels bad man. :^(

Couldn't answer that one for you. Not a fucking clue where she went, but it seems she's somehow still alive.

Regarding cuteface being with doucheface, that caught me by surprise, given the nature of their relationship towards the end, and the fact that she was getting closer and all flirty with the other fucker. I was both surprised, and disappointed.

But, the camera really made me feel a lot better. Not that it makes up for the fact that I have this eternal hatred for doucheface breaking it in the first place.

It is so fucking obvious that she's in the upside down with the monster, and closed the gate when she went.

How could you not pick that up?

I thought for sure douchface was gonna die. He hadnt heard or seen the monster shit yet, but somehow is suddenly brave enough to fight it???

Worst part of the show in my opinion. He should have ran off or been killed, him turning into a hero was lame as fuck.

Eleven will be back though. Thats for sure

i think the main gate in the lab is still open though.

this

But fuckcunt was feeding her food in the rightside up! Fuck you,

He literally came back for her, fucking cunt. :^)
I want to be happy that he 'changed' and got better, but he was such a fuckface to begin with, that it doesn't even begin to make up for it. You know?

It's because he wasn't a douchebag, he really loved her so yeah he came back to help her and that's why she stays with him at the end. Make sense.

And what - the other motherfucker was worthless, didn't care about her, didn't fight for her, defend her, save her, or anything?

Way I see it, he has all the same positive qualities, without all the negatives of doucheface, so yes, doucheface is a doucheface and I still don't know why she chose to be with him.

because young-daryll-face was right about her when they were wordfighting each other

Good point. But that makes her the problem. Incapable of making decent choices.

>chose boyfriend
>either
>A. Ugly, retard, redneck pervert who takes dodgy pictures of you and should be in jail.
>B. Handsome, funny, successful lad with great hair, who is a gentle lover and who also fucked up a monster from another dimension for you, showing no thoughts for his own personal safety

MMMMM

I think you totally mis-perceived the characters, mate.

The other guy is a literal pervert, caught taking nude photos of her.

No, i perceived them fine.
I'm just not a loser neckbeard so I don't have a problem with her choice of bf.

>showing no thoughts for his own personal safety

showing no thoughts altogether

season 2 when????

in a year i suppose

She wasn't naked you dope. And I can sympathize with why. He's not a pervert.

You're a cuck. :^)

>why did le edgy loser not get the girl
>IT'S NOT FAIR
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't realize this site was filled to the brim with normalfags.

I was told this was the case, but I didn't believe it.

and no one cares about Barbi babe, who was probably an only child to her mother

Hello newfriend, enjoying your fist day on Sup Forums?

The main reason Nancy got back with Steve is because they need some romantic tension in s2.

>I thought for sure douchface was gonna die
me too. he even was so fucking dumb not to wash his blooded face eventough he had all day for doing that. I thought demogorgon will grab him like the deer or baka.
i guess that was the twist.

>great hair

this: but yeah i didn't hear him saying "fuck i was going to photo clues abot my bro, you just appeared there (and i fell in love with you)"

Waifus never die.

>doucheface

>ditches friends he's had for years
>cleans up graffiti
>goes to apologize (even though he got his ass beat)
>stays to fight monster even though he's mentally unprepared and they told him to leave
>paid for the camera

one month already passed, and fighting a monster was pretty big tension, what bigger tension would get her back to photoguy? nothing

which one is the girl again? both look 50%-50% feminine/masculin

>tfw best girl is unclaimed

was actually kinda surprised she didn't get with hopper

If there's a season two I hope there's a time skip. Age up the characters a bit

Nah, he let him off easy by just breaking his camera. Any other chad would.have beat his ass too. The dude was taking stalker, serial killer tier pics.

I said romantic tension retard, like the classic will they won't they situation, learn to fucking read.

Jon is my type. strangely handsome rogue punk with some fucked up parts, but mostly a gentle, honest dude.

Steve is annoying, bitchy, and dumb as fuck. looks like average youtube fag

WHAT DID I DOOOOOO

Nobody would honestly choose Johnathan unless they are creep-o perverts themselves or are attracted to cliche storytelling
BASEDSTEVE4LIFE

that's because even doucheface knows when hes about to get cucked. his life would be ruined if he got cucked by the guy who kicked his ass.

still doucheface looking out for doucheface trying to get skelepoon

XD DUDE WE R LIKE SO DIFFERENT TO SOCIETY I NEVER CAN WITH GIRLS LIKE WE LOOSERS XDDD

You know at least 80% of beta looser posters are just doing it for the lols and the xd's

I love this show so much, I know its not perfect but I loved it

Even the fucking TRAILER for this was better than most of the series out there
Why can't they make something decent?

also

It'd be cliche if Nancy ended up with Jonathan. But I'm honestly surprised that she's still with Steve.

>romantic tension
I'm worried this will be in the next season. I wish they wouldn't focus on this too much.

There's enough relationship nonsense as is, I'm glad they didn't push it on all fronts.
Mike & El is quite charming though.

Dont really want a season 2. how can you expand on the first

Dont be so hard on doucheface. He realized he was a douche and is trying to redeem himself. Everyone is a douche sometimes.

you are joking right?

You kidding bruh?

agreed, he's an alright guy just hangs out with the wrong crowd but through the girl is realizing he's not a chadbro

>mouthbreather

what did she mean by this

def joking...I hope.

PS

any more 11 with that wig user

>people find Nancy attractive

People actually like this meme show?

In other news, Kellogg stock is through the roof

that's a yes on both.

Reddit tier

this is related to ST?

this again :3

too bad they didn't make her more younger in the backflashs. it felt she was only captured recently, not growing up there.

also she was pretty well fed, and too normie for a prisoner... not a perfect casting.

Yes, i went out and bought two boxes of eggos for my rewatch

Luv u

Do you even waffles?

Guys please help, this is 2014 Nancy we need to get her back

This is her 2016, what doooo?

stealing more shit from Elven Lied

also
>lost&found kid got powers to warp to upsidedown
>looking for cop's daughter
>looking for Eleven

it's a magic box that makes the food appears in the upside down

how did you know I was a foot guy too? :3

nobody cares about your fucking shit anime

I didn't expect Mr. Autismo getting the girl at the end because you know he is a perverted poorfag but why she returned with douchface?
I know he is not a bad guy after all but that relationship wasn't going too well since the beginning, that was fucking stupid.

Given the situation and the events she should stay single and befriend both fags.

Sup Forums

Eleven is still alive but she's in the Upside Down

Hop knows she's still around but doesn't tell anyone for her safety
The government is still looking for her

She stays in the Upside Down and occasionally comes into the real world as seen by Hop leaving Eggos for her

Or perhaps it may be a trap as Hop could be working for the government now

Did anyone feel doucheface and his whole character felt off?
>wasn't particularly cool or suave
>weird ass face that strikes me more as a loser than a jock
>only 2 friends
Was he supposed to be a chad?

dat chin.
i would rest my balls on it

Yeah I didn't really get this either, they didn't even come across as the popular kids.

Her sticking with Steve felt more realistic. Her and Jonathan were thrown together by circumstance and developed a tentative friendship from the experience. One thing people seem to miss out on is Jonathan's artistic pretensions, which Nancy calls him out on when he tries to portray her as some misunderstood soul while they're walking through the woods. That bit was one of the more perceptive and honest scenes in the show.

Steve, despite his arrogance, demonstrated a change of heart, and shows the potential to become a better person. He showed up at Jon's place to speak with him individually, having no knowledge of Nancy being there, shortly following his own humility-inducing near-ass kick by his friend's hands. His character development was rushed, but the pieces made sense, and were convincing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he became a bigger player in Season 2, and almost expect that he and Jonathan may end up becoming good friends once they get past each other's differences.

they were having sex, you have to be naked to have sex I think ?

I wanna make her crack walnuts with that chin at gunpoint

i wasn't joking what new stuff can you bring to it

this is ttrue.

my guess, he just acted so. probabéy played in football team or baka but i be he wasn't the biggest chad

WHERE'S EL

FUCKING COP MAN AND GOVERNMENT HOOKING UP OR IS HE PROTECTING HER

THE KID IS HE HALF ALIEN NOW HAS HE GOT SOME EGG IN HIM

THE FOUR LITTLE NERDS

the toy of cop man's daughter was in the dark world too -> is she alive in some laboratoty?

IT'S SPHERICAL

Hooper was a government agent.

The feds knew as soon as they got him in a room alone.

Him jumping in the car with the g-men after he left the hospital just confirmed it.

Ah or is he lying to them and double working them?

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A SECOND SEASON...WELL 6 MORE SEASONS.

ALSO, the music was on point.

>with the g-men
who? when? idk what you are referring to

government bro...come on it's professional spy talk

What's her final body count?

>which one is the girl again? both look 50%-50% feminine/masculin
welcome in 2016 ;)))

>you have to be naked to have sex

>knew immediately when he woke up that the room was bugged, knew how to sweep for bugs
>broke into a government facility twice and looked like fuckin solid snake applying CQC to armed government agents
>as soon as he's in the room with the feds alone, they're like "NSA, CIA? where are you from?"
>walks out of the hospital at the end and jumps in a car with a bunch of men in black suits

He was a sleeper agent

2 guys in the lab
8 people in the school
2 guys in the truck
2 guys in the diner
?

You ever had sex?

I haven't

I'm surpised Steve didn't pump and dump her. He's clearly out of her league and could get a cuter gf.

mfw I thought for the whole episodes that 11 was a boy that was trying to transition into a pretty girl (hence the crossdressing), and that's why she was abused & jailed by her father to punish her etc.
I-I-I can't be the only one??...

Why would the sleeper agent go and find and save the alien kid though? If he was purely doing as they say why would they give a shit?

I crossdress now and always do it when I'm home alone,never been caught. I related with her feeling pretty in a wig.

Someone kill me.

sucker.
best girl now claimed