The state of liberal America summed up on one pic

The state of liberal America summed up on one pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRXepobN9sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad!

Must be Berkley students. They are that retarded.

Is this a common thing with them??

At least they're being honest about their intentions.

Is it only far ends of political views in people that do shit like this? I don't know much about politics.

Radical extremists.

leftist does not equal liberal. liberals always cry about giving right winters free speach WAHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY BUT ILL DEFEND YA RIGHT TAY SAY IT!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile lefitsts are like fuck yo fascism fool

Where is that pic with Hilary's face on it with all the help she got during the race (ends with ... and she still lost).

Need to add - wiretapped political opponent

can you describe why they are doing that? that image doesn't sum anything up, it has a possibly misleading caption and an image that doesn't actually give any idea of the situation.

this is a knee-jerk producing image.

there is no actual information presented here.

The state of the conservative America.

It was a protest by citizens who wanted free speech to be protected and the liberals weren't having it

yep.

this yes

Was this the same college that said all white people should kill themselves?

Yeah, but she lost because she's a nasty bitch, not because of a lack of ability. It's like saying that a conman is a massive loser because someone revealed the truth about his past and foiled his con effortlessly.

>Real pic if liberals burning a free speech sign
VS
>A drawing of what a liberal thinks a conservative is.

Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than the Liberal State of America because we would be turned into a third world country living under Sharia law.

oh, that's much more informative. i now have a clear understanding of what happened.

so basically.... citizens were doing something good, and then some bad people came along and did some bad things.

and liberals are bad people.

you're fake news

ya they are so progressive.

Liberals were violent as usual.

Murica.

all i see is a guy burning a sign, that's not necessarily violent.

posting an image with a caption and trying to get people to connect the dots on their own is retarded. it doesn't actually convey information it just grabs emotions. when people are upset they think less clearly. it's manipulation, not information.

>factually wrong

Yeah, fuck intellectuals man what did they ever do for us

trump has CTR now?

Ironically, burning that sign is a show of free speech.

So what the problem is?

>CTR
Googled it, still don't know what you mean.

Lol I'll just sit here and watch you libtards ruin the country until you come crawling to us for help

>t. living under a rock

Not really, there are a lot of niggers that are racist that don't support Trump

>The state of liberal America summed up on one pic.

U MAD?

Btw, what you alt-right inbreds only mix up is free speech and consequence free speech. The government isn't prosecuting you for stating your opinion. No matter how hateful and violent it may be. There you have your free speech.

2/10 try harder.

>t.
Googled it, still don't know what it means.

Fuck off to Sup Forums
niggers

IM FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING THESE THREADS. OH DONALD TRUMP IS GREAT NO HILARY WAS BETTER. NO IT WAS HITLER THAT WAS BETTER. LIBERALS ARE TAKING OUR FREEDOM AWAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HI MY NAME IS FAGGOT I CARE ABOUT A PERSONS POLITICAL STATUS EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO QUITE THEM OF FREE SPEECH. WHAT POLITICAL PARTY DO I GO OH LIBERAL WAIT NO CONSERVATIVE, WAIT NO MAYBE I CARE ABOUT SOME RETARD TOO MUCH
ALL OF YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY NO GOVERNMENT IS PERFECT NOTHING CAN BE GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY

At least trump understands how money works lmfao

I think I know why American protesters are mostly just a bunch of dumb teenage troublemakers. Your police handle protests very poorly, and they often use force in the form of rubber bullets and mace and shit. This approach just encourages a battle between the police and the protesters, and guarantees fun for kids that thrive on violence and action. Here in Australia, our police take a more friendly approach to handling the crowd, which is more effective. The friendly approach is the best approach to almost any violent situation. Nobody wants to hit a good guy.

I don't believe you, I think if they added more water cannons and replaced rubber bullets with real bullets it would prevent even more protests after the second or third time.

When you riot and assault people that have a different opinion than you do isn't free speech despite what they say at Berkley, it assault and that is what the leftist liberals think it is OK to do.

It's funny how blacks act like saying "nigger" is the end of the world but they say it all the time.

Run to your safe room you fucking Berkley snowflake and play with your coloring books.

OP sucks Trump cock!

mfw you read nothing

Aw a snowflake feels threatened by op pic

First of all, repubs are about to have all 3 branches of govt under their control so if the country is ruined i think people will be coming with pitchforks and torches rather than crawling. This is the same party that caused the great depression and every recession since. It's time to recognize very real things that have caused your party to take power, namely gerrymandering, our archaic electoral college system, and fear mongering to tailor a message toward white working class voters.

>>>/china/

Lol you're triggered

>Run to your safe room you fucking Berkley snowflake and play with your coloring books.
>snowflake

Didn't your lord and savior, the Donald, just cancel his visit to the White House correspondents dinner because he's afraid of getting his feeling hurt when people make fun of him?

Snowflake is what conservative cucks who can't handle change call the big dick motherfuckers winning over their women.

let me reiterate STOP CARING ABOUT SOMEONES POLITICAL STANCE be the big boy and walk away they will soon dwindle into obscurity. you forget we're all humans
living on one big rock no matter how ignorant we are death will engulf us all

tfw the poster doesn't know what they're talking about

if you align yourself with republicans or democrats, you are a fucking retard.

Free speech means awful verbal discrimination

Triggered. Snowlfake. Berkeley.

I feel like I'm playing Alex Jones Robot Bingo.

Say "George Soros" and I have a full card.

it's funny how that's not really the case. i worked with a black dude who got suspended in highschool for calling a mexican student nigger as just part of regular speech, like dude, man, pal, whatever.

it was the white people who acted like it was the end of the world in that incident.

you have a terribly high opinion of yourself. what you wrote is fucking retarded.

tfw you don't post a pic of a face at all when saying "tfw" and give 0 evidence for them not knowing what they're saying. Your post was useless and you should feel useless.

Don't reiterate on Sup Forums, man.

It's like shitting on a pile of shit to make sure it noticed the last time that you took a shit on it.

Lol actually it means freedom to express your opinion

you don't know what liberal means

>libtard middle-ground stealth mode engage

As an american, i just sit back with a drink, and watch the world burn.

Yikes sorry you're so triggered and don't know how to internet

kys with a propane torch.

This

Used "Libtard" in sentence.

Less 10 points Ravenclaw.

Isn't that something Russia did during the cold war?

Snowflake got triggered. Go take those libtard art classes and paint a picture of your butthurt for the therapist tomorrow.

Don't do this, user. Propane burns at like 9001°c

you sure showed him, neckbeard

>When you riot and assault people that have a different opinion than you do isn't free speech despite what they say at Berkley, it assault and that is what the leftist liberals think it is OK to do.

Interessting. Lets have a look:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRXepobN9sQ

In this video FedEx driver steals the property of protesters because he doesn't agree with the political opinions and form of protest. In the comments you can see that he uniformly as a hero by right-wing asshole for interfering with people's right to protest and to free speech.

>mfw am artist and sold painting for 3K that took like 45 mins to crap out.

no

Anyobe who identifies as left should be placed in a death camp. Then they can experience true communism.

>9001°c

It's 1995°C, you pussy.

>not immediately spotting a falseflagger

How new are you?

kill urself cuck nigger

This threads come back
>you don't have any evidence
>triggered
nice
>Inb4 triggered

You can't say anything but buzzwords over and over.

Sure thing, man, sure thing. All us libtards, we're all into yoga and healing and crystals and shit.

You're like a fucking broken record that was shit before it got scratched.

You tick every box on the "Fucking Parrot Retard" exam. Paging Alex Jones.

In the mean time, us libtards are over ticking your lady's box.

oh yeah and
>cuck

It feels like 9/11°nyc

Most cities have laws in placing saying where and when people can build fires. Also black smoke vs white smoke EPA rules that libtards want in place so bad. So this man is a hero.

Libtards should be ashamed of letting those toxins in the air

>Muh global warming hurr
>Clean air deerp

>referencing harry potter
Collossal faggot detected. Suicide or personal sterilization is recommended, lest you accidentally sneak your retard sperm into the sperm bank and create any retarded faggot offspring.

lol did i trigger you?? lmao

Used neckbeard as insult.

Less ten points YOU ARE ON Sup Forums, WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO FEEL INSULTED BY NECKBEARD?

Christ. Even if you float to the surface of a lake of turds, you're still a fucking turd.

nb4 "libard"

>implying newfaggotry
  ▲
▲ ▲

>███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Wow how original you nigger faggot

Being a self-entitled antifa faggot in Berkeley is what cow-tipping is to Indiana. Also, that city is fucking disgusting. If you set out of a BART station in Berkley or SF the whole place smells like urine.

Contemplate, briefly, your empty and useless life.

Now who's triggered and butthurt?

NO U

>>implying newfaggotry
>  ▲
>▲ ▲
>>███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>>██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>>█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>>██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>>╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Tell me you typed this all out by hand.

You sound like a random comment generator.

Left out "cuck" and "newfag."

Liberal = I disagree, here's why, retort if you want.
Regressive leftist = You're wrong. You're a fascist. Shut up. *tries to beat you up*

America. Liberal. Ahahahaha.
No.

This. Am local, and it's a shit mess.

Not true, the "moderate left" in the Bay area sits back and video tapes it while they sinker and laugh. Then they high five these guys when they get back to their dorm rooms. The left may only be 5% antifa but they are also 45%+ antifa enablers.