3chorddorks.com/node/963
3chorddorks.com/node/590
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3GDKeUUoAEAWW2.jpg
twitter.com/3chorddorks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss us shitposting about this comic.

me too
>it hasn't been updated in 3 years

Was this chart created to be funny or was the dude who made this actually serious

>never listened to the sex pistols before
>see this thread
>decide to listen to a few songs
>sounds like a retarded child signing over surf music
What the fuck?

that's because the sex pistols are a garbage band that was manufactured by a fashion clothing store

3chorddorks.com/

Start from the beginning and work your way to the last comic. (then go to the twitter page to see what the creator has turned into)

>twitter page
is kevin an anime trap now??

This is the most retarded fucking thing i've seen in my entire life

delete this thread immediately

for the better desu

>The Clash
>watered-down version of the Sex Pistols
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Wow.

>the better your band is the less punk it is

Hmmm. Activating almonds.

3chorddorks.com/node/131
3chorddorks.com/node/129

I'm not even close to the last comic and i'm already losing it

>Sticks a fucking record on the wall
never gets old

> the music is probably the least important part of punk rock

Please let the door hit you on the way out

Do we have pics? I need to see...

>its name is ghost

You don't name your instruments, do you, Sup Forums?

3chorddorks.com/node/221

WHITES BTFO

seriously though this fucking guy is only about 100 pages away from sucking cum out of that autistic girls pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE TURNED INTO A WEEB

Devo has already passed and surpassed this chart several times over.

he turned into a woman

>he doesn't get kid a and amnesiac

3chorddorks.com/node/963

3chorddorks.com/node/590

I think this is my favourite.

Also I need pics of him as a trap.

pics?

Not positive if its him, but this is the only non-anime pic on twitter, after 10min of searching:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C3GDKeUUoAEAWW2.jpg

I only got through maybe 1/3rd and have to go to work... so encouraging others to pick up.

I don't think that's him. Though I'm just going by memory of an old picture of him I remember seeing posted in 3chorddork threads.

>all this new
I miss the old gang...

Sure looks like a tranny though

>Green Day more punk than The Stooges

I mad

bump

OP coming back to say that's not him. He posted a few other pictures showing much more masculine/hairy arms. My hopes that he's now a QT anime trap are dashed, and I'm going to stop searching.

... i do. but they get actual names you'd give an actual person, not a cartoon-character. not that it's any less sad that way. i know i'm pathetic, at least i don't run a website advertising the fact

anyone else feel like

(continued)

that fucking with other bands and venues your playing at isn't punk at all? if the venues are essentially the churches of punk and the band members spreaders of the gospel wouldn't destroying the venue be destroying the scene? just a thought

PiL is great you faggot

>sex pistols
>literally a manufactured band designed to make money
>punk whatsover
funny how the band that made punk popular was also the band that killed it

I'm in two bands. One's a psych rock band and the other's a jazz band. The jazz band is way more punk than the rock one. Our guitarist is originally a noise rocker and our drummer's a big metal fan and so occasionally if we're just jamming we wind up playing some pretty punk sounding stuff.
The other band couldn't sound punk if we tried. We have this piano player who doesn't know how to do anything other than shitty Harry Nilsson/Village Green era Ray Davies impersonations.

>Kevin is a beta now
I was rooting for him desu

>twitter.com/3chorddorks
Holy shit, I wish I hadn't looked. I didn't want to know about this.

I wonder how he feels about that tattoo he got on his wrist now.

That is the most autistic thing i've ever read

I love how he starts out by trying to convince her and the readers that he doesn't care about sex, then when she's finally comfortable around him he spends the rest of the time trying to have sex with her

>hen go to the twitter page to see what the creator has turned into
Jesus H Christ

Went to read it thinking it might be interesting but bloody hell that's so cringe inducing

>literally
>designed

and I bet steve jones could break your faggot face in half with one of his manufactured boy band dances, you terrible nonce

>implying green day, rancid or fucking blink 182

delete yourself immediately

> Also, I'd like to give big props to Timothy from Belgium for being a badass. We should all aspire to rock as hard as he does.

I wonder what it's like to be someone who talks like that.

a lot of punk fans feel this way. That's why the good bands get put into different sub-genres or are criticized as being fake punk, emo, or pop-punk. ESPECIALLY if the production doesn't blow or if the singer can hit notes.

>He liked Death Magnetic
dropped