RIP Nostalgia Critic Thread #4: The Who you gonna Call? Something Sexist Edition

And now we return to one of the most popular threads with a new header image!

Heads up that the upcoming controversial clipless review will be on Vessel's early access today.

So discuss away!

>>NC's Doomsday Clock: countingdownto.com/countdown/nostalgia-critic-s-doomsday-ghostbuster-2016-review-countdown-clock

Other urls found in this thread:

rentrak.com/section/our_services/box_office/box_office_essentials.html
boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/
youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
youtube.com/watch?v=zWT8Z9-6pQQ
channelawesome.com/can-a-film-be-so-good-its-bad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ow god more meninists jokes.

I'm not even a big on the whole MRM, just a load of virtue signalling bollocks.

I'm nostalgic for old nostalgic critic episodes

Now before we begin, we are all aware that yes, when it was posted on august 2nd. We all are to know that review will kill NC and his show.

Also, there are rules, no rude comments. Understand. If you break that rule. You will be reported to Sup Forums.

Now with that out of the way, let's get started.

>>ow god more meninists jokes.
Oh, that line cracks me up. LOL.

and even nostalgic for bat credit cards.

I feel you, catbro. He was all right back in '07 and stuff before he made his website.

I him to go back to making shitty memes like the bat credit card.

Now here's one question: Are you going to go to the facebook and twitter page Channel Awesome the yell about the clipless review that we know that's becoming a trainwreck.

The one who plays Wiig is disgustingly obese

>just a load of virtue signalling bollocks.
Really? What do people get from virtue signalling allegiance with the mrm?

Do people get government jobs by acting like they care a lot about white male suicides?

You think so?

People can do this now? When did the mrm become enormously more successful than it was at any point previous to today?

>Meninists
>MRM

Different stuff, the meninism thing is literally just a parody of feminism.

IDK, Ask a question or Answer my question.

And in case you forget the box-office of how Ghostbusters 16 was doing shit (Including Ice Age 5 in it's opening), Here it is: rentrak.com/section/our_services/box_office/box_office_essentials.html

>new video
YEAR
OF
THE
SPOON

Oops, My mistake, it's this link here: boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

A very long year of Spoony

A very, very, looooong year for poor, poor, spoony.

Except MRAs aren't attempting to be parodies. They really just do think whining and victimhood is their best tool, same with feminists.

Yeah right. Until people are very pissed over his review of the movie. That thing would turn out to become an insult.

Go ahead, don't be shy. Just answer my question.

I'm waiting.

Boros here, I am ripping it and adding it to Eggkara tonight around 7pm central. See you there

hell yeah

So I just finished watching this, Ask Me Anything

Threadly reminder that NC is too dumb to understand a movie made for 12yo boys

What did he hate about this again? It's a parody of action movies and the kid points out all the cliches. Shouldn't he love it?

he didn't even understand that it's a parody

Did he argued that the original movie wasn't that great?

Matthew 7:3

how is that even possible

Fuck off, idiot.

This is the internet my dear boy!
Anything is possible!

This cast is more appealing than Sony's.

That review still boggles my mind.
Un-fucking-believable

I want to fuck the second from the left.

Fuck off Doug, way to go not once in 3 reviews not saying anything for James, he was ripped to shreds over this and you said, NOTHING!

30 Minutes before the video is up on early access!

What site would you place it on?

what even weirder is that he's fully behind Demolition Man

I am going to add it to Eggkara after work today, see pic

>helllooooo I'm the nostalgia critic nostalgic
>I donate to his patreon so you don't have to

He basically reviews it as a serious action film, missing the point.

He points out a bunch of stuff as flaws/holes without realising they're intentionally there

Nothing? Why did he say nothing in the 3 reviews that he had ever done?

What?

>Dat female strong agenda
>Meninists jokes

This is the devolution of nostalgia!

The only thing sadder than caring about Ghostbusters is caring about what some shit reviewer for children thinks about Ghostbusters.

>watched nostalgia critic since before his harry potter book release video to about 2011
>consumed other content on his site
>they all turned out to be trans sexual social justice types
was i a fag for buying their memes or were they the ones who changed?

LAH is shit though not for the reasons he thinks. Really unfunny parody that ends up insulting both the viewers and the genre it's trying to parody.

So wait, is he covering the new movie or the 1984 original?

Why RIP now when its literally been dead for years? Only the worst faggots on Sup Forums ever even liked it.

the one with the annoying bitches

a bit of both, he was always shitty, but it's gone much far worse recently

Both.

I feel like Demo Reel was really eye opening to a lot of people as to what he's really like.

kek

>Demo Reel tanks
>turns Nostalgia Critic into Demo Reel

I've caught that too. Watching his fully acted episodes is legitimately painful for me And I'm subscribed to him.

>Also, there are rules, no rude comments. Understand. If you break that rule. You will be reported to Sup Forums.
Wait a minute, no rude comments, what the fig?

He has to salvage those sets and actors somehow.

Year of the spoonguy

What's his arrangement with them, anyway?

I know Malcolm has been around since the Suburban Knights days, but what ever happened to the first girl?

>Demo Reel tanks
>turns Nostalgia Critic into Demo Reel

Now that's what I call Idiocracy.

wait a minute, that means you're actually paying for early access

youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Will he jewwario himself?

I paid 20 dollars a year for early access for Two Best Friends Play, how vessel works Doug makes like 30. Cents off of me a year because I barely watch his garbage. I view it like giving change to a homeless person.

Wait until he starts falling behind on mortgage payments

>What's his arrangement with them, anyway?
He probably contracted them for a whole season of shows, expecting Demo Reel to be a success.

just so long as you're not also one of Spoony's Patron's who's enabling him with your change even for the lulz it brings then okay.

>tfw you think she looks pretty cute in this video and then she makes a joke about men probably hating The Secret of NIMH just because it stars a woman

feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=zWT8Z9-6pQQ

As far as I understand it MRAs aren't meninists, that's where your confusion arise.

Give Spoony money, hell fucking no, fuck that lazy autistic nigger

She's right you know.
Men hate all them Aliens, and Terminators, Kill Bills, Buffies and so on. Every guy hates all of these, because girls are yucky, and men are stronk.

Can't forget about Mrs. Doubtfire.

>Mrs.

>tamara's never seen my dick entering her mouth

>Men hate all them Aliens, and Terminators, Kill Bills, Buffies and so on. Every guy hates all of these, because girls are yucky, and men are stronk.

Probably, because of the make believe cooties disease

does he know how cringy the bizzarely exaggerated "i dun wanna do it" faces r?

Looks like it.

that's just a normal face mid expression, he's not scrunching his face up like he doesn't want to eat his porridge in that picture.

Subtitle: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

LOL, very funny.

What about this one?

so has anyone seen the review yet? how cringey is it?

The Early Acess is Up as so for the editorial. channelawesome.com/can-a-film-be-so-good-its-bad/

you're missing the point.

The early access is on the link:

Like this?

What Point?

Why do you guys give this retarded nerd the time of day

>channelawesome.com/can-a-film-be-so-good-its-bad/

thank you but pretend for a moment that I am reluctant to give this man money via early access subscription or even ad revenue, does anyone else here that has no such compunction wish to share their thoughts on his review?

Why?

because I want to know how cringey his social commentary will be and in what hamfisted way he will present it so that I may have a laugh at his expense.

What went wrong?

Getting an abortion.

living in NYC for too long

That and also his problems with Youtube.

The point.