Jesus was conceived, but the term father and son are human terms...

Jesus was conceived, but the term father and son are human terms, God [ English language ] is incomprehensible in this reality within our minds and physical features. Allah [ God simply in Arabic ] is the definition of where Jesus came from, but not his "father", the "Son of God" and "Jesus is God" scene is fucking retarded, get real. Islam just tries to be different. and as in all societies, there are retards, like our suicide bombers. Kamikaze motherfuckers. Jesus was a Muslim. It means one who surrenders to nature and the sciences of the intelligent environment around you. Religion is for peace because without that security life is very, very fucking wild. Peace be upon you [ Selam Ne Lekum ] and with you [ Alekum Selam ] - - Protestants are close to Muslims, Catholics have human features all around the fucking place, nothing wrong with art, but like I said, we do have our fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5wpigdBfK8
youtube.com/watch?v=sweIA3pfklY
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what?

Whats a word.

it's also a question. do you have an answer? are you just blogging your feelings here or are you attempting to start some kind of conversation?

but its also a question with no specific points, are you implying that my entire thesis and theology of creative environment intelligence wrong ?

Urban II did nothing wrong

The Holy Land is Christian

Retake the Holy Land
Burn all the muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=r5wpigdBfK8

>Jesus was muslim
>Islam began hundreds of years after Jesus' time
YOU WHAT MATE

Crusade! Save the world from the heresy!

no, i'm implying that your post is just a few statements about religion.

okay.

cool post.

I don't really understand the point of it.

started with the Jews, then Jesus came because the Jews changed their books so many times, then the Christians changed their books, and then finally now their is one cleaner Quran, that was interpreted by a human communicating from other worldly beings, but like I said, we have our retards. like everyone else

be a Muslim, that's the point, Jihad isn't a war, it means a struggle inside your body and mind to find greater intelligence

oh you mean no Hollywood, gotcha

no, i'm not muslim and not interested in being one. the importance you place on believing things in a certain way is not shared by me.

Dear religion pics or it didn't happen

Love science

What if we were friends and had the wildest adventure, maybe when you jokingly said Yeah fuck it I'm a muslim too, you would feel something. but idk, maybe one day you don't have to be a muslim like oh say maybe this ?

Quran 2:62

"Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve."

or maybe if Jesus actually came back, Muslims would die and protect him ? No matter what the fuck he said ? because he is written in the Quran ? This is next level shit.

that passage means if you masquerade as a christian or jew or sabean but were actually a muslim (and "did righteousness") you're in the clear

I thought jesus was a black jew

nah, changing religion because a friend does it is pretty retarded and has never worked for me in the past.

I have my own perception of the universe and it's good enough for me. if it's not good enough for others, that's their problem and not mine.

its just. don't say your an atheist, because it doesn't matter if your Jewish or Christian.

what?

Islam is placed in Time, as a safety feature for God, it is for everyone, but not now, maybe after Aliens because the first few verses in the Quran is "Lord of all world "meaning, different planets, different dimensions, the spaces between spaces, black holes, - - - The Bible doesn't have any of that except maybe dinosaurs, but worlds means dinosaur world too, so yeah, Jews, Christians, and Muslims are connected, that might be the next World War, Us vs. Asia, but Japan would be our allies

that's all well and good but it doesn't interest me.

not now, but when its out your window like Blade Runner 28 days later, it might

if that thought comforts you, fine.

it comforts the both of us lol, incase war breaks loose, but comfort is another word for peace, so if my minds at peace, [ Heaven } that's all I think about, the "good", try to ignore the "bad" but fuck nihilism, always in the back

okay.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sweIA3pfklY
TO THE WINDOOOWS TO THE WALLS, TILL THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS

Lmaooooo

This is now, a Turn Down For What Thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

hahaha

just make your story, ignore what you were not born with

but that's peace

You are talking to yourself.

/
You mean New World Order we are all the same ?

No. just remember No is just a sound from your mouth

Bye. Bye.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8z5tFUhVio

let me guide you. FUCK YOU DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord. Anyone claiming that it's a "religion of peace" is either lying or retarded.

but Islam is Sup Forums

Science > Religion

Discuss.

Science is Religion, no matter how fare you go, science is for the bettering of self, and religion is to keep that idea strong, aka "heaven"where everything is perfect and their is no more pain,fright,or insecurities, and you just feel good, but that's alice in wonderland 7089 shit

If a religion is correct, science should complement it. I'm a Christian and I see no odds with my religion and science how I've studied them

its just something beyond speaking with your tongue, its like some other communication, like everything we know will change.

>Jesus was a Muslim
There is no reason outside of Islamic tradition to believe this.
E.g. there are experts on Palestine, the Middle East, and the Roman Empire in the 1st century A.D. and a lot of them believe there might have been a real preacher who is the base for the religious figure of Jesus. But I never heard one of them believes this person preached what would later be called Islam.

it doesn't really matter what its called or whatever the fuck, what matters s what it means, we are humans, and God is greater then Jesus, Jesus was not "God" God has no features, I mean sure if you think about it hard enough ? Why not ? Right ? Son of God. but Son Man. Human and whatever is all human. God is infinite beyond comprehension

Ridiculous. The null hypothesis is required for the scientific method. Jumping to a conclusion is not tolerated in science, but it's a requirement for religion.

Really the meaning of one is more amplified after we get past the identification of words through our mouths, Muhammad went to Heaven and came back he said he could not describe it through any human sense. Its next level shit. We are the most prepared.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT ? NOTHING. NO FUCKING TRUE REASON.

What do you mean "God has no features"? Wouln't that mean HE is not wise, just, powerful etc.?
Or aren't these "features"?

like, it just means YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW, YOU CANT UNDERSTAND GOD, HE IS ABOVE AND BEYOND, Jesus's "FATHER' ---- FATHER IS A HUMAN TERM, IT DOES NOT COEXIST WITHIN GOD

That the term "father" in relation to the Trinity does not connote a biological relationsship, but is used in a more metaphorical sense, is obvious. But that in turn does NOT imply that Jesus was just an exalted human being.

Jesus was NOT a Trinitarian, this was human made, he simply prayed to his "father" ALLAH "but through language and society this is next level, stuff they don't want you to know, all in all he prayed to someone, like Moses, and Noah, but FATHER is a human term, this is the problem.

Gay. Jesus wasnt real. And if he was, he was a gay rape baby.

its impossible for a group of people to convince others without some "magic" or technology

I read online that Jesus was a name that was put together by a congregation of priests. I wish I saved the page I read it from. Caught me off guard. I dont even think the guy existed. Maybe someone like the person described in the Bible existed, But its just a story.

it isn't even about them, that's why Muhammad doesn't show his face, and the problem with Christianity is all those human pictures, its basically the worship of the intelligent environment around you, and what you cant comprehend.

Jew here.... BUMP

bump for the WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Then how did Muhammad comprehend better than most Muslims of the day? Ands whats with the Hadiths Ban of music? Or haram. There's always been contradictions. Makes no sense to me. Im not a Christian by the way.

To be honest. I agree more with the Egyptian rolls in the creation of most modern day religions.

That's not the point! The point was the idea that outside of islamic religious doctrine there is no hint that Jesus was a muslim.